• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New Tight End Sighted on Practice Field

G

Owpig.jpg

Re: New Tight End Sighted on Practice Field

Wow I could look at that all day, but I had to stop staring to post a comment....

That is a Snap On Turd Cutter........

none of that matco shit here.

mother of God what an ass. Holy sheit!

The only way that ass could be any more perfect is if it were wrapped in bacon!

BWTL.jpg

Switchblade?

Now THAT is an ass!! Would never leave the house if I had that at home. Just order out for food and water now and then....work on that the rest of the time. :)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: __JR__</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that ass is going to cause a reverse border run.. </div></div>

Why don't the ones that look like that come to the US?
The might get a warmer welcome!

That is what's called an Onion Butt :
An ass so sweet it'll bring tears to your eyes

None of the illegals around here come close to that!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only way that ass could be any more perfect is if it were wrapped in bacon!

BWTL.jpg

Switchblade? </div></div>

I looked at this right when someone came up to talk to me. Now I look like tard because I'm laughing so hard.

If God really cared about man, all women would look like that, cook like my grandma, and utilize reason and logic in their thinking process. It is painfully obvious that He has more imortant things to worry about than us mortals.