• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the forum, probably new to Colorado soon

waffles726

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Hey, I currently live in Washington state, but might be moving to Colorado soon. I have shot trap and occasionally skeet for years, recently getting into shooting my bolt guns at longer ranges than deer hunting. This is the only fire-arms related forum that I can stand to read most days, it seems to be more based on experience instead of why someones favorite something is better than everything else in the entire world, no matter what.

I spent 9 years in CO and loved it out there. What part are you moving to?

I will be staying near Brighton at first, but will probably be moving to Longmont. I will be working in Brighton, and have to find a area close to work that the girlfriend won't mind living in. I have lived in the area before, and Longmont seems to be the best choice.

I'm sure after the next round of elections colorado will fix itself. Lucky for me I have had a bad AR and handgun habit for the past couple years, and now I'm just down to more shotguns and precision rifles.