• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to the forum

Outcome

Monica
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2017
Colorado
Marine, outside of work I mostly spend my time shooting ARs, pistols and stepping into bolt guns. Have shot the M40 a lot but building my own currently. Waiting on the barrel to be chambered and my stamp to clear but the build is as follows:

Badger M2013 SA setup for AX mags
Badger Aluminum Rings
AI AX post 2014 chassis
AI full length top rail
Atlas bipod
Razor AMG 6-24x50
18.5 Bartlien barrel
TBAC Ultra 7

All work is being done by River Bend Gun company

My other guns include a MC Operator, 1940s colt 1911, Mk12 MOD H, a few other uppers, a 10/22, Glock 19 and 43, and an 870 for dove.

Reactions: Jknox1030
Welcome to the Hide devil dog. Looks like you're starting out nice and expensive, you'll fit in fine ;)

I was gonna go a bit cheaper but my wife bought me the action for our aniversary, so can just slap it in an H&S stock. Was a lurker over on scout and youtube. Thought it was time to make an account once I heard about the move back.

I was wondering why more guys don't build off of that m2013? That's am amazing looking action. If I ever get the coin to build, it will be on the m2013.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would assume because its relatively unknown, and is somewhat limitted in the stocks that fit it.