• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sgt. 0811

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2005
Aurora, CO
I got such a good deal on this I'm still in shock.

Little back story, 11 years ago I sold a Benelli M1 Super 90 Tactical to a friend of mine for a silly low price. I was fresh out of the Corps and broke as a joke. Honestly, it is the one gun I have regretted selling. Out all all the guns I've traded or sold. It was the only one that bothered me. I'm not even much of a shotgun guy but you guys know how it is. When you get along with something it's just magic. It's really not hard to get along with a Benelli.
Friday a friend I shall not name, wanted a Benelli H20 and sold me his M4 at a price I won't name out of respect.

I will say I've never heard of one going for what I got it for.
No need for a lengthy review.
M4 awesomeness
IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Re: New Toy

That's awesome! Looks to be in great condition, too.
If your friend has anything else in his inventory at 'disrespectful' prices, feel free to pass on the love.

My jealousy knows no bounds... very cool man.

I hope I find myself one too.

I've missed more than one on the for sale boards, they only seem to come up when I can't pull the trigger.

Congrats, I've got an M3 Tactical version and it's definately a door knocker. The telescoping stock looks interesting............

I was worried about that stock, but it's really well made! I was shocked actually, good cheek weld, good feel, the only thing is it's actually just a 2 position stock so it's extended or not. When it's collapsed the cheek piece sits to high to look down the sights. Still neato though.

Good looking door knocker. Thats the only shotgun Ive ever enjoyed shooting. Glad to hear it came back around. I always try to keep some cash stashed away for a deal like that. They dont come around every day but when one of the guns on the wish list pops up, you have to be prepared so you can pull the trigger.

Just bouhgt a M2 tactical to go with my 12 and 20 guage field guns, Benelli is expensive but worth it