• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New User from Austin, TX

Norritt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2020
Hi All - first time, long time. New to shooting sports and looking for advice around long range / precision shooting. Purchased my first rifle, and excited to get out there. Thank you in advance for the advice / patience as I start on this journey :).

Hey there - I purchased Bergara B-14 HMR in 6.5 Creedmoor. I now need to find a good optic to compliment it. I started a thread about that in the scope section. Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome!

C12DF910-DE97-41D4-B5EF-3E8A02C31C49.jpeg

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Looks like you started off with a good rifle and are going about it the right way Brother. Keep posting and reading in all the forums and you'll get there quick with that round. You've got an awesome state with great ranges and shooters to help in the sport. Regardless of what the libs in Austin say, we're glad to have ya Brother and keep on learning and posting!

There's a match this Saturday out at Reveille Peak Ranch near Burnet - you should come out!

I have the grand baby this weekend or I would! Thanks for the invite. I do want to check it out! Maybe next week.