• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New USO SN3 Glass Quality

Re: New USO SN3 Glass Quality

Nice rifle bwo6.5! That 5-25 TPAL is normally a beast of a scope mounted on anything else, but on your rifle it actually looks... normal...
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just cant believe he (fx1) has ranted this far, with no first hand experience!! </div></div>

I know right, and on the internet of all places! Unbelievable!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just cant believe he (fx1) has ranted this far, with no first hand experience!! </div></div>

I know right, and on the internet of all places! Unbelievable!</div></div> bahaha funny shit right there. i have never had the pleasure to look behind a USO yet. but i know that the AO makes a piece of shit right??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just cant believe he (fx1) has ranted this far, with no first hand experience!! </div></div>

I know right, and on the internet of all places! Unbelievable! </div></div>

Always good for a chuckle J..........

First things first. FX1 is a dip shit.
Couple of points; I don't think Swarovski offered a side p adjustment until the last couple of years and I've hunted with an AO optic since the late 80's. They are actually better suited for hunting. Much less finicky. For me it's either AO or not at all when hunting.
Second, USO is the only customisable high end optic I can think of and wouldn't trade mine for anything. Don't get me wrong, S&B are fantastic but having experience with both, the glass would not be the determining factor.

BWO6.5... nice rig. And now that your 5-25 TPAL is done... mine can't be far behind!

FX1 is, indeed, Mall Ninja material. Not worth the magnetic storage space to keep his infantile rants preserved.

Whatever your preferred brand, noone can argue that USO makes a fine piece of glass and their customer care and commitment to excellence is unparalleled. Jeff, Doc and Becky know how to take care of shooters.

Cheers,

sirhr

I need this!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bwo6.5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just arrived today, a new 5-25 TPAL mounted on a Barret 82A1-416R. Thanks to Chris Barret I can now own this rifle in the Republic of.

DSCN0541.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like grandpa always said,
"its a great thing everyone don't have the same taste or everyone would be wanting to bone grandma". </div></div>

That's sick and hilarious.

Mike @ CST

I just made a mess on my keyboard.......... Does anyone have a wipe ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bwo6.5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just arrived today, a new 5-25 TPAL mounted on a Barret 82A1-416R. Thanks to Chris Barret I can now own this rifle in the Republic of.

DSCN0541.jpg
</div></div>

I just wanted to add that I have ordered my SN-3 TPAL 5x25 and USO has been great to work with. The people are top notch and I am sure the scoped will meet and exceed every expectation!!

What was the original question again? something about the quality of USO glass.
Answer: The state of MY USO glass is Excellent. Nuff' said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Usdmgtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, What are you thoughts on the glass vs PH, NF & S&B? </div></div>

We get this question a lot. The PRH, NF, S&B, USO, Zeiss, and so on put out great glass. In all honesty, once you hit a certain level of quality of glass, your human eye is going to be hard pressed to say one sees better than all the rest without putting an optical machine that can test it for you. Also a lot of the companies get their glass from the same place.

Why some guys say they see better out of one scope than another? A lot has to do with the individuals' eyes. You might feel you see better through a USO where your buddy might feel he sees a little better through another scope. I get guys telling me "I see better with my USO than the S&B" and vice-versa. When I get shooters looking through my USO, S&B, NF, or PRH I get statements like “WOW! That's the best glass I have seen!” I also believe some people favor one over another due to personal bias.

For me personally, I use all of the scopes in question because I can see great through all of them. The scopes in the pics below I still own today and they are all currently mounted on rifles ready to use for competitions. I recently just added another USO that came in with the 3.2-17x listed above...

7.09 - SCPR, So. Cal (US Optics)
4585054205_bb49a9c733.jpg

11.09 - NCPPRC Steel Match (Schmidt & Bender)
4585014437_9576542bba.jpg

2.10 - TPRC, AZ (Nightforce)
4585054307_85d7516b2c.jpg

4.10 - RO, TX (Premier Heritage)
4585640550_692462a710.jpg

Thanks,

Mike @ CST </div></div>

Thank you Mike.