• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Video...Check it

Re: New Video...Check it

In a word... Respect.

Other than that... I f-ing hate shooting with my mouth open...I dont know how you do it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ren</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a word... Respect.

Other than that... I f-ing hate shooting with my mouth open...I dont know how you do it.

</div></div>

I appreciate it.

Hahaha I seriously CANNOT shoot with my mouth closed. I never really noticed until people started asking me how come I do it. Just isn't natural for me.

Thanks

This was the first video I did with my camera. I just got it 2 weeks ago.

It's an Panasonic HDC-TM700K, It does 1080P but YouTube downgraded the quality for some reason.

post youre vid where filthy posted his. the image clarity on his vids was really amazing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">post youre vid where filthy posted his. the image clarity on his vids was really amazing.</div></div>

Two things. I would but I don't want to hijack his thread. The other thing is that where he posted his video "Vimeo" has better HD streaming. I will be making a account soon.

Thanks.

nice production man. really, i liked that. gave a real sense of the day

Man i bet you are glad that you dont shoot at an all Homo Range or you may have been violated a time or two by now with that mouth wide open....nice rifle by the way

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man i bet you are glad that you dont shoot at an all Homo Range or you may have been violated a time or two by now with that mouth wide open....nice rifle by the way</div></div>

Nice to know what you have been thinking about, thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was the first video I did with my camera. I just got it 2 weeks ago.

It's an Panasonic HDC-TM700K, It does 1080P but YouTube downgraded the quality for some reason.

</div></div>

I dont know if youtube accepts 1080p anymore, I remember it making the videos really choppy, but crystal clear, unless you had a super computer. Still the quality is really good. 5*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jthoss0837</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This was the first video I did with my camera. I just got it 2 weeks ago.

</div></div>

I dont know if youtube accepts 1080p anymore, I remember it making the videos really choppy, but crystal clear, unless you had a super computer. Still the quality is really good. 5*</div></div>

Yeah I am almost positive they don't do it anymore.

I will be going to Vimeo soon anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to go to casecad
http://www.casecad.com/
download the software and make a better insert for that case and rifle. It deserves better.
</div></div>

Thanks for the link, I will give it a good look.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ren</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a word... Respect.

</div></div>

I appreciate it.

Hahaha I seriously CANNOT shoot with my mouth closed. I never really noticed until people started asking me how come I do it. Just isn't natural for me.

Thanks</div></div>

I found that a poor cheekweld was causing me to do that. I had to drop my jaw to get it right. Some foam pipe insulation under the stock pack helps me keep my mouth shut....My wife says its unfortunate I can only do that while I am shooting.

Thats funny, I was gonig to mention the mouth open thing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate all of you! Leave me alone!:) </div></div>

Don't worry about your open potato hole, I would be open mouthed and slobbering over that rifle too!

Great vid and rifle. A pleasure to watch.

FYI, what you have is a Manners stock. Pretty bitchen stock. You tagged your video with McMillan.

Cool video. What shooting mat is that? (I like the rolled up bit at the end for forward bipod pressure.)

Wait, I just looked at your vid in HD and found the website listed on the front of the mat. Crosstac? Says it's $150! WOAH! that's a bit much.

Come on guys if he wants to open his mouth when he shoots, or spend $150 on a shooting mat who cares. Most of your wives probably spend double that amount at bath and body works just give the guy a thumbs up and go on

Nice looking stick, and NF. I would recommend rotating the foam in the case so you aren't carrying the rifle 'scope down' just a good habit to form... keep up the good work...

Man, What do you do to be able to afford all those cool toys??

I'm looking at the tats thinkin' drug dealer!!
wink.gif

No, seriously, how can you afford all that cool shit?

Neil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, What do you do to be able to afford all those cool toys??

I'm looking at the tats thinkin' drug dealer!!
wink.gif

No, seriously, how can you afford all that cool shit?

Neil</div></div>

Anything you need, I have it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Anything you need, I have it. </div></div>

OK, Now I'm really confused.
confused.gif
Did you mean toys or .......
wink.gif

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Anything you need, I have it. </div></div>

OK, Now I'm really confused.
confused.gif
Did you mean toys or .......
wink.gif

N</div></div>

Drugs!

Obviously!

I have tattoos you know! I must traffic drugs!

Hahaha just kidding

Nice vid man. The rifle and scope are nice too.
smile.gif