• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes New Vortex Tactical Website

Re: New Vortex Tactical Website

Outstanding! Its like a Vortex shot show preview. Nice to finally see pics of the PSTs
CC

Great stuff, after seeing the pics I'm set on getting a PST for my TRG-42

Cool. They need to still do some editing/updates. I seriously doubt the accuracy of the eye relief data listed with the scopes. 4mm wouldn't be a great selling point even for a Red Dot let alone a variable.

4mm ~.157 inches.

looks like i will be spending quite a bit of money on vortex products this year

keep up the good work

I see the cat is out of the bag.
wink.gif

Our marketing team has been working overtime trying to get catalogs, brochures, and web content finished in time for SHOT, with most of our concentration on proofing the printed material. So, no surprise that there are a few mistakes on the new website.

I appreciate pointing them out. I'll make sure that they get changed ASAP.

The eye relief on the PST's should read 4in, not 4mm LOL.

-Sam

it looks like there is a new scope in my future, I already have two sets of Vortex bino's and if they are any indication of Vortex's quality for the price, Vortex will sell truckloads of these scopes

Holy crap, that's a great price point. May have to pump my breaks on finding a PR or configuring a USO.

Very Nice.

You guys have definitly changed the game in the optics world, Keep up the good work. Now to schedule some overtime.

Does anyone know if the 1-4 is a SFP or FFP scope.

The 1-4 is just what what the doctor ordered!!

Looks GREAT Sam!

Hiders,

If you click the Dealer Locator you will see a brand new addition. Pretty heady company, believe me. For little guys like us, this was no small feat.

We are also a featured online dealer on the regular Vortex page.

Today is a great day for Liberty Optics.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What color options, as I see the Razor is somewhat a bronze shade? </div></div>

The Razor only comes in the Stealth Shadow color. The black background of the tactical website makes it stand out a little more, but it's really pretty dark, almost black, in most lighting conditions.

-Sam

So what is the ETA on these? I am mainly interested in the FFP models.

some of the Dick Kramer drawings would make some great Vortex t-shirts...just saying..
smile.gif

well crap, April? I am now in a quandry, as a USO build would get me there, as would a wait on the PST. So many choices...so little time..and money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of the Dick Kramer drawings would make some great Vortex t-shirts...just saying..
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yes, they sure would...
wink.gif

DickKramer-CombatReadyT-Shirt.jpg

They will be up for sale on the website soon.

-Sam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of the Dick Kramer drawings would make some great Vortex t-shirts...just saying..
smile.gif
</div></div>

Vortex_Shirt.jpg

We're taking back orders on the scopes now and should have the shirts for sale soon.

>> Pre-Order PST Scopes Here <<

These look great!! Finally a scope in the middle price point with all the right features. IOR batter watch out.

RAZOR HD RIFLESCOPES
Starting Price .......... $1599
Which HD is this? Or is it a miss print?

Any of the PST's going to be available at SHOT to fondle? I am really looking foward towards the 1-4 and 2.5x10 for my ARs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never mind. Didnt see the 30mm 1-4 </div></div>

saw the same thing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of the PST's going to be available at SHOT to fondle? I am really looking foward towards the 1-4 and 2.5x10 for my ARs. </div></div>

Yes, we will have all the PST's at SHOT.

-Sam

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam@Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any of the PST's going to be available at SHOT to fondle? I am really looking foward towards the 1-4 and 2.5x10 for my ARs. </div></div>

Yes, we will have all the PST's at SHOT.

-Sam</div></div>

How interesting. I'll be there bright and early on Tuesday, before everyone else salivates over the PSTs.

ILya

I hate the illumination control on the ocular housing....but still have a 1-4 PST on order with Liberty Optics
smile.gif

Is it just me or are the prices quoted on that page about $100 more than what was quoted in the original thread? (Both were quoted are MSRP)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some of the Dick Kramer drawings would make some great Vortex t-shirts...just saying..
smile.gif
</div></div>

Vortex_Shirt.jpg

We're taking back orders on the scopes now and should have the shirts for sale soon.

>> Pre-Order PST Scopes Here <<

</div></div>

I hope it comes with the 4-16 I pre ordered
smile.gif

this is the first time that I have really taken the time and looked at a Vortex - I have to say that after reading the manuals for the Vortex Tactical's I am very impressed. I would love to see one in person to check out the glass but at first glance I think I will have to think seriously about getting one when they come out.

Nice!

Sam, for some applications, I believe a 40 mm objective is preferred. Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way. I think a 4 - 16 x 40 or 42mm would be a hit. In the meantime, I will be purchasing two 6 - 24 vipers. The 6.5 - 20 x 50 viper with dead hold BDC has been a great scope on my hunting rig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sam, for some applications, I believe a 40 mm objective is preferred. Im sure Im not the only one who feels this way. I think a 4 - 16 x 40 or 42mm would be a hit. In the meantime, I will be purchasing two 6 - 24 vipers. The 6.5 - 20 x 50 viper with dead hold BDC has been a great scope on my hunting rig. </div></div>

Oh yeah a 4-16x40ish is perfect never been a fan of the Hubble trend.But you adapt to whats available but a 40 would be great.

Took new Razor to range today..mounted on 6.5x47...4 shots to zero..lovin it!

JustaGusto,

we are waiting for a Razor review.

Could you please tell more details?

Jan