• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York AG Seeks to dissolve NRA

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Granted the NRA might have a couple drawbacks to some people's perspective --BUT they've done far far more good that I can see. As a long time member... I'm thinking seriously? Po Little Letitia might be opening Pandora's box. As an ex upstate NY Redneck myself I can guarantee her there's enough gun toting NRA lovers left in NY she might find herself in the middle of a heap-o-haters. Sheesh.. some in my own family ain't too partial to loony gun controllers. Ha.

Last edited:
    Is she also seeking to dissolve the Clinton Foundation?

Has anyone bothered to look and see what boards she and her family members are on? I'm all for stamping out corruption, but something tells me the New York AG didn't get her position because she's known to crack down on corruption.

As above, I could not have said it any better. Wayne has got to go. I have not been a member for over eight years because of an interaction with our state NRA delegate that proved to me all they want is your money and could not care less about our 2nd amendment rights.

Fuck the NRA. They haven’t done jack shit for years
    Hey hey come on now yall! Sure you might be right about the NRA-ILA side of the NRA or whatever its called.. but "They haven't done jack shit for years"..seriously?! So I guess the National Matches at Camp Perry held every year are just a big nothing burger? Come on! I get it, the political branch at NRA is for shit, but the whole NRA going away would be a terrible thing. They host one of the biggest matches in the world each year out in Camp Perry and many many many others!

Liftime NRA,,but they definitely need to clean house. Wayne is as bad as this NY AG.
    She's just another MafiosaCumo and cronies,,gang member.

Been a GOA member too,,feel their agenda, better .

Only thing NRA really does is High Power.
    Remember,,once it was DCM,,than OCM.
    Now CMP,,thanks gooberment,,defunding

Last edited:
    Reactions: redbarn
    Hey hey come on now yall! Sure you might be right about the NRA-ILA side of the NRA or whatever its called.. but "They haven't done jack shit for years"..seriously?! So I guess the National Matches at Camp Perry held every year are just a big nothing burger? Come on! I get it, the political branch at NRA is for shit, but the whole NRA going away would be a terrible thing. They host one of the biggest matches in the world each year out in Camp Perry and many many many others!
    Show me where all the money goes and maybe I could agree.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    However, she will most likely FAIL. She picked a BAD time. All the new gun owners and lefties buying guns now. So good luck, lady. Another pathetic Marxist POS.

NRA deserves this, and has for years. I just hope they aggressively pursue the rest of the "non-profit" institutions out there, not just one for political reasons. I also hope someone starts something more sane and reasonable with 100% less corruption and nepotism than the NRA, that actually does what firearms owners need/deserve.

Not happy with the NRA but I am a patron life member I am convinced by WLPs refusal to step down through all of the controversies tearing apart the organization that he is probably guilty . I am also a life member of GOA 2AF and a few others.

Well, at least if the NRA gets the axe, liberal politicians wont have a boogie man to blame. They'll be forced to come right out and say that We The People are the boogie man, instead of painting a shitty "2A lobby group." The one thing covid did was, show non gun owning people the necessity of owing a gun.

I support the NRA and will continue to do so. I also support other gun rights groups. Its not a mutually exclusive choice!

Yes, they got complacent and needed a wake-up call. But we would be foolish to cast aside the most politically powerful ally we have in the protection of 2A when our common enemies are so much more threatening. That would be like the U.S. telling Russia to piss off during WWII. The eastern front did the U.S. some favors. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Far better to push for improvements in NRA and move forward.

Fuck the NRA, burn it to the ground, dissolve it all, get rid of that organization.

There is no group in the world that has created more gun control than the NRA. They have conceived and authored more gun control than any other group. Bloomberg wishes he could be the NRA one day. They create gun control to scream for more money. They don't get money when they're winning, they get money when they're losing. They fire anyone that speaks out. Fuck the NRA.

I really hope the worthless-inbred-puppy called the NRA goes away so that the rabies-infected-baboons called GOA and FPC can get mainstream attention and start to do real work.

I understand the sentiment that the NRA going away would be bad for gun owners, but I feel the opposite. The best thing gun owners could do is get rid of the NRA. That organization has done nothing to help gun owners, and has only acted as a false pillar of support. Because everyone thinks the NRA is working for what we want, we've all done very little as a whole on our own to advance or protect our rights. And now we're here, where we've lost miles of ground, have no plan ahead of us to gain any back, and we're still eating this lie that the NRA is working for us. Replace them with a group that really cares, or no group at all. Anything is better than the NRA.

What she is doing is putting another nail In the DemParty's Coffin. Arrogant dimwits doing their damndest to piss off voter after voter.

I think a lot of yall are being hasty. Im cool with getting rid of the political arm of the NRA, but the NRA's original purpose was in boosting marksmanship ability of the populace.. and IMO they still do a great job in that task. Tons and tons of matches hosted by the NRA each year. Do yall already have a plan in place for whose gone fill them shoes? If so, then ban away. If not, dont ruin a good thing for the rest of us on your personal crusade to get back at Wayne La Pierre's retarded ass.
    Firearm owners love eating their own. I understand NRA aint got the best track record, but I also dont believe its gonna help us fight against the left by totally banning the NRA..
    High Power service rifle is a HUGE discipline, with many many competitors. With no NRA left to host High Power, there goes a huge chunk of the "sporting purpose" reason to own AR15's..

Last edited:
    Yep stand by my words. Fuck the NRA. Burn them to the ground.

They are responsible for more gun control laws than they are preventing them.

They NRA is the reason for the bump stock ban, they are the reason we have the NFA, and they are the reason for the gun control act along with many others. Fuck the NRA

Since Laqueefia can't do shit by state law, it's all Fed courts from here.
    Best outcome I can see here is WLP and his entourage are found guilty of performing their fiduciary duties as officers of a 501c(3) organization in SDNY, assuming they even have jurisdiction. That will give the NRA the out needed to terminate their contracts and cut the cancer out. Then they can bring Ollie North back in.🙏

On the newly filed countersuit... Barr needs to get off his ass on this one, not just the NRA. The civil suit against LJ and the NY AG office would be epic, especially if they pull in Clinton Foundation records to show discrimination. Just the discovery alone should net a whole bunch of fish, even if there's no conviction.
    It has occurred to me that getting these corrupt assholes out of office might not require armed insurrection, but use their own legal tactics against them. Turn rich people into poor people. Go after her family, too. Give 'em the Full Flynn treatment and walk it right back to the Cuomo mob family.

Oh yeah, that reminds me... haven't been called for jury duty in like 10 years. I volunteer to do my civic duty, yet again.

Yep stand by my words. Fuck the NRA. Burn them to the ground.

They are responsible for more gun control laws than they are preventing them.

They NRA is the reason for the bump stock ban, they are the reason we have the NFA, and they are the reason for the gun control act along with many others. Fuck the NRA

Yes! The NRA should have just stopped the bump stock ban! Itssssss that simple!

And yes! NRA should have just stopped the NFA. Just stopped it dead in its tracks!

Jfc.

Last edited:
    Yes! The NRA should have just stopped the bump stock ban! Itssssss that simple!

And yes! NRA should have just stopped the NFA. Just stopped it dead in its tracks!

Jfc.
    You’re being sarcastic, while missing the point that the NRA was onboard with banning bump stocks. I don’t know that they were really political advocates back around NFA time though?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    1F7E96CF-166A-40A8-A9C7-B6F02C29C1E9_jpe-1533394.JPG

Not sure how anyone can claim they've done nothing. We've lived through Newtown, Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, Las Vegas, etc, and I can still buy an AR-15. There is no question they helped defend that right.

Flame Suit On.....The truth on bump stocks is that they were a device designed to thwart the distinction between semi-auto and full auto firearms. The law will always seek to draw the line on what the public can own SOMEWHERE. That line is currently semi-vs full auto. Grips, muzzle devices, bayonet lugs be damned, full vs semi auto is what currently matters. While some may not agree with that being the distinction, a large majority of the country thinks that having some sort of restriction on firearms makes sense. Semi-vs full auto is a good place for that distinction to be, because its easy to define and excludes only a small number of weapons from private ownership. We need to keep it there.

NRA fighting for bumpstocks would be trumpeted by the media to the non-gun owner to mean NRA supports full auto firearm ownership, which the average person would never support. Burning money, political capital, etc. to support a weak position weakens NRA in the fight on other issues, such as AR-15 ownership. Blowing their wad defending bump-stocks, a relatively obscure item that nowhere near a majority of people supported the ownership of, could have been a much bigger mistake than not defending them.

This guy needs your hard earned money.......ha ha Fuck that the NRA will never get another penny of my money they can go fuck themselves!

You guys are missing the point here. I've been very vocal around here about my disdain for the NRA of late, and sent my BoD ballot (I'm a Patron Life member) back this year with black Sharpie "Fire LaPierre" across it and zero boxes checked. But rooting out NFP corruption isn't what NY and DC are doing here.

"Charitable organizations function as public trusts — and District law requires them to use their funds to benefit the public, not to support political campaigns, lobbying, or private interests," Attorney General Karl Racine said.

They want to dissolve the largest gun ownership organization in America. They're not going after the corrupt leadership, they're going after the whole fucking organization. They want them out of the way so they can do what they please to our Constitutional rights without challenge. Fuck the NRA? What makes you think they'll stop there? GoA is also the same class non-profit organization, which they're targeting the NRA over in this case for their political activity. Do you think they will stop at one? Have they ever in the past?

Their entire plan is mission creep with this one. GoA, if NY and DC are successful, you're next. Mark my words.

You guys are missing the point here. I've been very vocal around here about my disdain for the NRA of late, and sent my BoD ballot (I'm a Patron Life member) back this year with black Sharpie "Fire LaPierre" across it and zero boxes checked. But rooting out NFP corruption isn't what NY and DC are doing here.

They want to dissolve the largest gun ownership organization in America. They're not going after the corrupt leadership, they're going after the whole fucking organization. They want them out of the way so they can do what they please to our Constitutional rights without challenge. Fuck the NRA? What makes you think they'll stop there? GoA is also the same class non-profit organization, which they're targeting the NRA over in this case for their political activity. Do you think they will stop at one? Have they ever in the past?

Their entire plan is mission creep with this one. GoA, if NY and DC are successful, you're next. Mark my words.
    x1000

Not sure how anyone can claim they've done nothing. We've lived through Newtown, Sandy Hook, Pulse Nightclub, Las Vegas, etc, and I can still buy an AR-15. There is no question they helped defend that right.

Flame Suit On.....The truth on bump stocks is that they were a device designed to thwart the distinction between semi-auto and full auto firearms. The law will always seek to draw the line on what the public can own SOMEWHERE. That line is currently semi-vs full auto. Grips, muzzle devices, bayonet lugs be damned, full vs semi auto is what currently matters. While some may not agree with that being the distinction, a large majority of the country thinks that having some sort of restriction on firearms makes sense. Semi-vs full auto is a good place for that distinction to be, because its easy to define and excludes only a small number of weapons from private ownership. We need to keep it there.

NRA fighting for bumpstocks would be trumpeted by the media to the non-gun owner to mean NRA supports full auto firearm ownership, which the average person would never support. Burning money, political capital, etc. to support a weak position weakens NRA in the fight on other issues, such as AR-15 ownership. Blowing their wad defending bump-stocks, a relatively obscure item that nowhere near a majority of people supported the ownership of, could have been a much bigger mistake than not defending them.
    The fight about bumpstocks wasn't about bumpstocks. It was about the precedent it set. The President on a whim commanded them to be illegal, and it was done. The precedent is now being used for other things. If you feel like just letting things go to appease the crowd, would you please look up the fate of all the guys who bought AA-12's recently? Y'all thought gun confiscation wasn't coming? Ask those guys. Everyone that bought Franklin Armament not-a-rifle's? Ask those guys.

I have as much disdain for the NRA leadership as the next guy. But this guy is correct.

Reactions: Charger442
    Could this not also be a 1st Amendment case? I'm a member, mainly just pay for magazines so not a "donor" to speak of, but regardless of if one likes or loathes Wayne "Is my House Remodeled yet & why is my Italian tailor so slow" LaPierre once they are successful here, other libtard states will follow and they won't limit it to the NRA. They 'll go after anything and everything and actually get it through.

Wow a lot of people like showing their ass in public.
    Can't wait to read the headlines of the left quoting some of you guys.
    Some shortsightedness in some of you

F*** the NRA, they serve no purpose anymore, if ever. I’ll never give them another cent. Just like everybody else in the world, all they were/are worried about is $$ in there pocket.

Not a fan of the NRA. Definitely think they could do more and be better. The GOA is giving them a run for their money. However, I think it is important that a pro 2A group is being targeted...

F*** the NRA, they serve no purpose anymore, if ever. I’ll never give them another cent. Just like everybody else in the world, all they were/are worried about is $$ in there pocket.
    Ever heard of the National Matches?
    They serve a huge purpose

All the big mouth anti nra fuckers on here talking out their asses are definitely dumb shits!
    Every gun manufacturer in this so called free country belongs to and supports the nra! I don't know of any gun ranges that don't require a nra membership! I don't know of any manufacturer of ammo that doesn't support the nra!

So now tell me who understands the problem more?
    You or the people that lobby for the nra?

When the nra is gone so are we!
    Just a fact of life in a nation that wants to be free