• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York City Sheriff’s Department

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 3:50 PM PT – Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Americans looking to drive through New York City for the holidays may face some roadblocks.

In a statement Wednesday, the New York City Sheriff’s Department warned travelers of new checkpoints where riders will be tested for COVID-19.

This is part of new measures announced earlier this month, which require visitors to test negative for coronavirus both before and after arriving in the city.

New York City also requires out-of-town guests to complete travel forms when arriving at airports, train and bus stations.

“There will be vehicle checkpoints at key bridges and crossings throughout New York City,” New York City Sheriff Joseph Fucito stated. “The sheriff will also be conducting at curbside drop-off bus stops. So out-of-state buses coming into New York City, when they drop off at the curb, they will be met by sheriff teams.”

Those without proof of a negative COVID-19 test risk fines of up to $1,000. “High-risk” businesses are already closed in some parts of the city with New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio warning of more restrictions to come.

A footnote:

The New York City Sheriff's Office, officially the Office of the Sheriff of the City of New York, is the primary civil law enforcement agency for New York City. The Sheriff's Office is a division of the New York City Department of Finance, operating as an enforcement arm.

Hmmmmmm ....... Finance.

Interesting

Hobo

The city is strapped for cash.

Just today I saw at least 5 people simply crossing over turnstyles in the subway to get in or using the emergency gate without paying the fare, and the fare booth operators could only look on, since the police are not allowed to stop those who evade the fare now.

The city is hemorraging money, along with all of those who had moved away. This is solely an attempt to strong-arm travelers for cash. It is robbery, using the law as a weapon. Very few travelers even know about the COVID testing requirements in NYC, and I can see them getting slapped with a fine for not "testing before they got here".

COVID test in car checkpoint:

Only thing the nyc sheriffs dept did is this.

"The Sheriff's Office handles evictions that involve the enforcement of a court order or warrant. The fee for performing an eviction is $140.00."

asking for papers at checkpoints, hmmm

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-030-0780-28%2C_Krakau%2C_Razzia_von_deutscher_Ordnungspolizei.jpg

I've never heard of a city with a sheriffs dept. I didn't think that was a thing. I'll hold off on giving my thoughts on NYC.

I've never heard of a city with a sheriffs dept. I didn't think that was a thing. I'll hold off on giving my thoughts on NYC.
I was going to post this too. All Sheriff Departments I’ve ever heard of were County level.

New York is dying. The Dem found just enough mail-in votes to gain a super majority in both legislative houses. Several are backed by the same group that backs AOC. The uber progressives will push through their agenda with no one to block it and will give the state a case of terminal cancer. People are already leaving in large numbers and if they pass a stock transaction tax the financial industry which contributes a large percentage of the tax receipts to the state will leave. You can't fix stupid.

Reactions: Bender
New York is dying. The Dem found just enough mail-in votes to gain a super majority in both legislative houses. Several are backed by the same group that backs AOC. The uber progressives will push through their agenda with no one to block it and will give the state a case of terminal cancer. People are already leaving in large numbers and if they pass a stock transaction tax the financial industry which contributes a large percentage of the tax receipts to the state will leave. You can't fix stupid.

What's all this talk of people will leave? Pretty sure they will make that illegal too.

What's all this talk of people will leave? Pretty sure they will make that illegal too.

300,000 people have already left the city since the beginning of the WuFlu lockdowns. Many are business owners, thus essential for taxation. They might try what Cali is reportedly doing to those who are leaving the state, by trying to make them continue to pay some bullshit tax even after they changed residency...

300,000 people have already left the city since the beginning of the WuFlu lockdowns. Many are business owners, thus essential for taxation. They might try what Cali is reportedly doing to those who are leaving the state, by trying to make them continue to pay some bullshit tax even after they changed residency...

I strongly suspect we will see more aggressive checkpoints that aren't there for people coming into the city. They will cook up a scheme to physically restrain people who want to move out.

Probably something like moving vans trying to leave the state/city are preventing essential workers getting efficient road access to complete their uber essential jobs.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 3:50 PM PT – Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Americans looking to drive through New York City for the holidays may face some roadblocks.

In a statement Wednesday, the New York City Sheriff’s Department warned travelers of new checkpoints where riders will be tested for COVID-19.

This is part of new measures announced earlier this month, which require visitors to test negative for coronavirus both before and after arriving in the city.

New York City also requires out-of-town guests to complete travel forms when arriving at airports, train and bus stations.

“There will be vehicle checkpoints at key bridges and crossings throughout New York City,” New York City Sheriff Joseph Fucito stated. “The sheriff will also be conducting at curbside drop-off bus stops. So out-of-state buses coming into New York City, when they drop off at the curb, they will be met by sheriff teams.”

Those without proof of a negative COVID-19 test risk fines of up to $1,000. “High-risk” businesses are already closed in some parts of the city with New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio warning of more restrictions to come.

A footnote:

The New York City Sheriff's Office, officially the Office of the Sheriff of the City of New York, is the primary civil law enforcement agency for New York City. The Sheriff's Office is a division of the New York City Department of Finance, operating as an enforcement arm.

Hmmmmmm ....... Finance.

Interesting

Hobo
Just like Nazi Germany, East German Stasi, and KGB - YOUR PAPERS PLEASE. VERY dangerous precedent.

Stolen election
False flag event ( Virus )
Post hostile takeover ( stolen election ) curfew via Covid BS
Here's your checkpoints
Food shortages ( will come )
Restrict or destroy religious gatherings , expression
Rewrite history
Seize firearms
Steal citizen holdings ie savings and retirement
Destroy the family
Infiltrate and control the education system
Make people dependent on the Government
Dilute the voting demographic with a populace that does not share the same value system as the citizens .
Control the Media
Spy on the populace via party loyal minions ( Google , cell phone , Face Book , Twitter , the cable box

I would invite everyone to cut paste and ad anything I've missed .
If you still believe that this is not where we are at Best wishes . I hope that any negative results visited you are dull and light . I hope you are rescued . Lastly I ask that in your discomfort or suffering that you do not sell out any Patriots for favor that will never come .
God save our Republic !