Get your patch

New York passes law banning discrimination based on weight or height

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    64802F2B-3756-4426-A457-AB0EE0F474EB.jpeg

This may affect PRS matches with sone people too short to reach the barricade. Or too heavy to fit through obstacles

C4A9A574-A497-4A3C-AF43-412C59C8B816.jpeg

Hope the MDs are prepared for lawsuits

It's when they mandate an obesity quota that business owners should really get scared.

Until then, you'll just have to pass them over for other reasons after the interview...other reasons being that they are six times more likely to have significant health issues than a smoker is a good one for starters.

It's when they mandate an obesity quota that business owners should really get scared.

Until then, you'll just have to pass them over for other reasons after the interview...other reasons being that they are six times more likely to have significant health issues than a smoker is a good one for starters.
    Not only health issues but smoking stinks the whole place up.

How about "I just dont like the way they part their hair."

Reactions: diggler1833
    Thank goodness, at last this national shame has been addressed. Only a few more minor issues and NY state will be perfect.

That said, like everything she does, I wonder which one of her relatives is cashing in on this one?

This may affect PRS matches with sone people too short to reach the barricade. Or too heavy to fit through obstacles

There are PRS matches in NY City??? I mean I guess you could go live with one in many areas, but off the top of my head, I’m not sure how you would score it since everyone’s course of fire would be different.

There's a FAT chance that someone is going to get sued over this. If that happens, there's a BIG chance that someone's going to pay a HEAVY penalty or come up SHORT on attorney fees. There's going to be very LITTLE sympathy for violators from the MSM.

• Haha
    Reactions: Sniperwannabee