• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Youtube/Googles rules

This is getting really weird. I mean, this "is" an open forum, with literally "Hundreds" of people watching.

I wanna trust you, but I'm just not sure yet. May I be as bold to ask what you're wearing right now? Tell me it's "fleece" or "fleece linded" from Target or WalMart and I'll send you naked pictues of @sirhrmechanic in a DUKW!
Geez Jimmy… you must be in the White Claw again… the pictures I sent were not if a DUKW…. It’s a WC53 Dodge Command Car. They don’t float for shit!

5DFE188D-E61E-4484-9725-B643E72AB138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
OK, we talked about this. Didn't we agree that you don't need another stripper/hooker. You know what happened last time. :eek:

Serious Q; If you sent me the brass, could I prime it and send it back to you without Hazmat ? :unsure: If true, then just send it. :)

The rifle ? wouldn't have anything to do with that crazy old goat back in VA, would it ? If'n so, yer on yer own......He's a nice guy. He didn't have much good to say about you though. Somethin' about always bitching about leadtimes :LOL:

Stripper?
I think you're confusing our good friend with a well known German fella.
😉

Reactions: Threadcutter308
But I bet you were ok with the government telling a bakery they had to bake a weeding cake for some queers!
I bet you didn’t defend them on a forum saying they were a private business and should be allowed to refuse service to anyone!
@Federal_Agent_Guy

I take it by your only response (sad Emoji)
That I am correct.
So I ask you why the hypocrisy?

Only as ridiculous as any other assertion of Communism on this forum. Two things I don't see a lot of in America today are Small Government Conservatives or Communists. I see a lot of you advocating for the Government to take action on your behalf, on the side of companies you support, and against the ones you don't. That's not Conservatism. Take your Appeal to Authority and make like a suppository.
So after being corrected you flail about and miss the point.

R

An appeal to Authority is the Logical fallacy you are guilty of, you haven't corrected shit, just got called out on your hypocrisy.

I don't normally respond to such posts. It's not my job to go around unconvincing every dumbass on this site who thinks I'm some Democrat pinko Liberal. You're wrong, sit in your stink, doesn't bother me any.
A swing and a miss.

R

An appeal to Authority is the Logical fallacy you are guilty of, you haven't corrected shit, just got called out on your hypocrisy.

I don't normally respond to such posts. It's not my job to go around unconvincing every dumbass on this site who thinks I'm some Democrat pinko Liberal. You're wrong, sit in your stink, doesn't bother me any.
I never said you were a Democrat pinko Liberal, but because you won't answer the simple question I asked you make it very easy to expose that you are a hypocrite.

So one more time. Did you think it was ok for the government to tell a bakery who they have to bake a cake for?

Late to the party as usual, but @Federal_Agent_Guy shut the fuck up, you dog faced pony soldier

As for BW being a commie, @buffalowinter Charlie just came on the radio and I thought of this thread.

With all due respect and forgive me but don't forget I insinuated Major Lifer as a nitwit in the pit for insinuating YouTube shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It is far from taking a piss on Eisenhower's grave. What the fuck is a retired SF major doing in the pit in the first place, lol. He obviously doesn't have a problem with the trash that lives and dies by information exclusively in The Bear Pit. So, he made a little mistake and got called on it. Boo hoo. Just trying to take a bullet for Fox Mulder. I don't care.

With all due respect and forgive me but don't forget I insinuated Major Lifer as a nitwit in the pit for insinuating YouTube shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It is far from taking a piss on Eisenhower's grave. What the fuck is a retired SF major doing in the pit in the first place, lol. He obviously doesn't have a problem with the trash that lives and dies by information exclusively in The Bear Pit. So, he made a little mistake and got called on it. Boo hoo. Just trying to take a bullet for Fox Mulder. I don't care.
Dude Dude Not Cool Kyle Broflovski Sticker - Dude Dude Not Cool Kyle Broflovski Stan Marsh Stickers

Youtube can keep anyone they want from using their platform. What's hard to understand about that? You don't like what they're selling don't buy it.
If that is the case they should be liable for their content. It is that simple, and yet they are not because of government protections...

If that is the case they should be liable for their content. It is that simple, and yet they are not because of government protections...
They are liable for their content. That is why they take shit down from sniffing Lysol to copyright issues. Can you name the protections the government provides them? Are they similar to the same protections provided for you?

The hypocrisy of the left is astounding.

The same people that shout YouTube is a private business and can allow whoever and whatever they want are the same people that want a bakery to go out of business because of who they don’t want to bake a cake for. Or a comic book store owner to be crucified because he thinks there are only two genders.

Fuck you hypocritical pieces of shit you can all go fuck yourselves!

@Steel+Killer Uh, somebody already posted that example, lol. Plus, I'm a Libertarian working for local government. The only thing that gets me is we continue to use YouTube. It is like going into a gay sex toy store, right?

Last edited:
You can post the truth over and over here, doesn't matter.
Huh, it's been over a month since the last asshole like you was around, then left. My, how time flies.

Like I've asked all the others before you, if it's so bad, why are you still here ?

Do you really think that anyone here gives a flying fuck about your opinion ?

Youtube can keep anyone they want from using their platform. What's hard to understand about that? You don't like what they're selling don't buy it.

YouTube does not have the right to collude with the government to censor conservatives at the government’s behest. Once they do that they become the government’s agent.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
The Hypocrisy of the Right is Astounding.

The same people that whine about Government interference in free markets want to continue to support Alphabet instead of a Conservative alternative:

Losers.
The only losers when the shit really hits the fan is gonna be people like you….😃

There are a few instances where the federal government are authorized to be proactive. Protecting our liberties is supposed to be #1,2 & 3

Reactions: Darayavaus
Why do you support Google/Youtube/Alphabet over a Conservative alternative like Rumble? Why are you attacking me for pointing out a real Conservative would not see Government Intervention & Regulation as the way to achieve desired results in the free market?
I use Rumble as well. My objections to you and your antics have nothing to do with your opinions. Rather, my objections have everything to do with you attacking people here. Pretty holier than though.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, no matter how valid your message is, it will almost always be rejected by those that you are attacking while delivering said message.

Tone it down a little, you're not necessarily wrong. But, your message is taking a back seat to your vitriol.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
You sound like a bitch, whaaaaa... Facebook put me in timeout, youtube demonitized me, whaaaa... I deserve a platform!

Build your own shit instead of being reliant on the Government.

You are a fucking moron. The government should not censor period. This isn’t about anyone deserving a platform. It’s about the government deplatforming.

Federal Agent has a peculiar way of saying liberals are better at creating an Internet we can use than conservatives. Personally, I would love to see the government turn the lights out on Google and it's subs, including YouTube. But would that be constitutional? Of course not because it amounts to government censorship. Federal Agent thinks the majority here are conservatives that believe government should preserve order, lol. Federal Agent doesn't know that the majority here think the government is here to fuck them over and in turn the government should fuck over those that don't agree with them. There is another name for that but it is not conservatism.

I believe government should stay out of all businesses and not pick winners and losers, we agree there. An I also love pointing out the hypocrisy of people like you. We have a lot in common I guess.
Please explain what I have been hypocritical about.

I never said the government should get involved in YouTube or any business. I asked you if you felt the same way about the government staying out of a bakeries business as you do about them staying out of YouTube's business. You haven't answered the question because it's obvious you feel that its ok for the government to tell a baker who they have to bake a cake for. I was using that as an example of your hypocrisy.

I will say right now the government should stay the fuck out of YouTube's business and they should also stay the fuck out of a bakeries business! Can you say the same thing?

Federal Agent just lost the closest thing to an ally in this thread. He has also exhibited he doesn't know his audience. This explains quite a bit. To think the majority here do not consider themselves conservative is a fatal error from the start. To think the social media Tech giants were not started and still maintained and controlled by nerdy liberals is also fogging his judgement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
They are liable for their content. That is why they take shit down from sniffing Lysol to copyright issues. Can you name the protections the government provides them? Are they similar to the same protections provided for you?
Yes I can name what they have. Evidently you are unfamiliar with Section 230 and it's protections. Eliminate that and then they can decide what is on their platform.

This?

c)Protection for “Good Samaritan” blocking and screening of offensive material
(1)Treatment of publisher or speaker
No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

Federal Agent doesn't know that the majority here think the government is here to fuck them over and in turn the government should fuck over those that don't agree with them. There is another name for that but it is not conservatism.
Well Moshe, The problem with the Bolshevik/Hottentot mentality is that the point is no longer academic once the Bolsheviks are in complete control.

"The Bolsheviks say: 'When the bourgeoisie uses force to crush the proletariat, it is bad; but when the proletariat uses force to crush the bourgeoisie, it is good.'" - Chapter Three of The ABC of Communism by Bukharin and Preobrazhensky