• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newb from NY

AAsapper21

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
Greetings from upstate NY. My father got me interested in this site and I finally decided to join.

Served 8 years in the Army as a combat engineer out of Ft Bragg, two tours to Afghanistan, and as of 3 months ago, a newlywed.

Hope to get a lot of good info out of you guys and actually look forward to getting a new rifle within next couple weeks. (looking for a long range rifle in .223 or .308)

Last edited:
Welcome to the HIDE, so much good information available here; The Basic & Advanced Marksmanship area, the Online training, one of our members opened a Long Gun training facility in Upstate NY. You'll be out-shooting that old, fat, half blind, half assed marksman of a Father in no time........

Where in Upstate NY was what was mentioned opened? Where can I find more information?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the HIDE, so much good information available here; The Basic & Advanced Marksmanship area, the Online training, one of our members opened a Long Gun training facility in Upstate NY. You'll be out-shooting that old, fat, half blind, half assed marksman of a Father in no time........

Bump. Where is this located? Can I get more information?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2