• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbie from Southern California

Lompoc

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2020
hi all .my name is jody I am 59 male ,I live in the high desert .I have a bergara her b14 in a 6.5 cm I just started reloading a year or so ago love to to target shoot went hunting once when I was 20 but didn't get a shot off I have been working on loads using Winchester stable 6.5 but have not had good luck with rdf 140 grn bullts well thanks for letting me join and nice to meet you all

Reactions: Zorrosdens
Hello back Lompoc from a relocated raised in Cardiff-By-The-Sea surfer boy. There’s alot here just on that reloading. Been a while, myself, so far in only acquiring and setting up my first rifle late in life...very late in the game. Really want it though so the time is being savored and soaking in as much knowledge as can till my first shot I’ll admit. Welcome to Sniper’s Hide, settle in ...from SC. 🤙

Hello back Lompoc from a relocated raised in Cardiff-By-The-Sea surfer boy. There’s alot here just on that reloading. Been a while, myself, so far in only acquiring and setting up my first rifle late in life...very late in the game. Really want it though so the time is being savored and soaking in as much knowledge as can till my first shot I’ll admit. Welcome to Sniper’s Hide, settle in ...from SC. 🤙
Where bouts in Sc we are going to move there in about 2 years around Blythewood

Reactions: Zorrosdens
I’m in small town Gaffney, bit of a little drive to where you’re coming. I like SC, very different from California. More basic, simple down to earth mainly. From the sounds of you, you’ll like it a lot, I believe. Blythewood is near 26 and Columbia, head south to Greenville on 26, take 85 north 50m. I’m there, I don’t hunt, but deer everywhere around the yard and the rural area I’m in here, love it. (Not against hunting). 🤙

I go in the foothills and A place to shoot been wanting to go to Angeles