• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

newbies first long range rifle

Re: newbies first long range rifle

spam_sandwich_2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SHR3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fat fingers, fat dick..

way to be original, did you think of the hobbit joke all by your lonesome? oh wait, you copied it from 20 posts above yours. i bet you feel quite astute </div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2K8_jgiNqUc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2K8_jgiNqUc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

You're a douche and now you're permanently banned for creating a second account

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">SHR3DD3D!</span></span></span>

IDK I worked in a small engine shop for a month this past summer and my booger pickers never got that dirty..
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SHR3D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To me SHTF= God forbid- Chinese invasion, complete economic collapse, failed nuclear reactors, etc.

</div></div>

If the Chinese invade who's gonna buy all the crap they make?
whistle.gif

Just out of sheer curiosity...about how old are you?

I have a Tikka T3 chambered in 300win mag and that has been my go to rifle for hunting white tail deer and o have to tell you its a great all around gun and is definitely not too much over kill for hunting.

I am curious as to why no one properly pointed the poor guy in the direction of a Quigley Ford scope for his moa @50 yards shtf newbie long range Chinese horde picker-offer.