• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newer ATF form 21b

Gotta love the 'hide. This @HSNARC fella went from a retired beat cop, to a CIA child trafficker in 1 page.
This is what I'm here for bro! Fuck mil vs MOA.
Fentanyl probably won't even touch this dude, he's been chugging adrenochrome like Moloch probably done grown some miniature horns or something...
I do 40mg of vyvanse every morning, then slam a big mug of home made espresso. I really know how to party.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I do 40mg of vyvanse every morning, then slam a big mug of home made espresso. I really know how to party.
Interesting. This one knows how to joke around, my friends. They must've completely gone outside of Ray Epps bloodline to recruit our new infiltrator. :oops:

Reactions: lash
I recently purchased a rifle and I was surprised by the new questions on 4473 and had to read them several times to understand them. I agree the verbiage in 21b is a bit convoluted, but I am not a person who understands nuanced language very well, I’m more of a direct communicator. My understanding is that question 21b is asking you if you are purchasing the firearm or ammunition with the intention of selling or giving the rifle or ammunition to a “prohibited person”. If you answer yes I suppose you are now a “prohibited person” in ATF never never land. I’m not sure if you may appeal the denial or not. One would think that in a common sense world there is some grace given for mistakes, however you are dealing with the Federal government.

I recently purchased a rifle and I was surprised by the new questions on 4473 and had to read them several times to understand them. I agree the verbiage in 21b is a bit convoluted, but I am not a person who understands nuanced language very well, I’m more of a direct communicator. My understanding is that question 21b is asking you if you are purchasing the firearm or ammunition with the intention of selling or giving the rifle or ammunition to a “prohibited person”. If you answer yes I suppose you are now a “prohibited person” in ATF never never land. I’m not sure if you may appeal the denial or not. One would think that in a common sense world there is some grace given for mistakes, however you are dealing with the Federal government.