• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newer ATF form 21b

Been out for 10 years, but joined 13 years ago. Huh.
Yepp I was the kings man 08-13. I was a card carrying bootlicking “I just enforce the laws” thin blue line “sometimes there’s just us” asshat. I used to get in fights in the bear pit with guys saying the .gov had no business seizing property through asset forfeiture. One day they kicked my ass out of the gang for having the audacity to think another officer needed to fess up to something he did. I was 22 when I started and didn’t know any better. I’ve matured a bit in the decade since and now I think dangerous thoughts like “there are no victimless crimes” “my rights are inherent and the constitution grants nothing, rather it was written to limit govt”

It’s my current understanding that anyone who still wears the badge is an hypocrite as ALL gun laws are an infringement.

Also being stupid (which I did admit I was) shouldn’t be a reason for the state to trample on my rights.

I read hes been out of Alphabeti for 10 years.
1695404498280.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Those were the years I was in LE. Also in 2009 when I thought I was super cool dope cop I decided on my username. Back when I thought it was ok to arrest people for possessing stuff the .gov didn’t like.

Also while I’m airing out my sins. That same year I bought an IOR 3-18 “SH” edition.

Yepp I was the kings man 08-13. I was a card carrying bootlicking “I just enforce the laws” thin blue line “sometimes there’s just us” asshat. I used to get in fights in the bear pit with guys saying the .gov had no business seizing property through asset forfeiture. One day they kicked my ass out of the gang for having the audacity to think another officer needed to fess up to something he did. I was 22 when I started and didn’t know any better. I’ve matured a bit in the decade since and now I think dangerous thoughts like “there are no victimless crimes” “my rights are inherent and the constitution grants nothing, rather it was written to limit govt”

It’s my current understanding that anyone who still wears the badge is an hypocrite as ALL gun laws are an infringement.

Also being stupid (which I did admit I was) shouldn’t be a reason for the state to trample on my rights.
The glowies are evolving gentlemen.
First I've seen them use this tactic of "I've used to be one, and now I'm on a apology tour.."
Not really sure what to make of this honestly.
The only way we can know is if we get him to hit @Maggot 's cock shaped bong with some grade A ganja in the bowl. It's the only way to be sure bro... only then will you be accepted in the land of deplorable outlaws. We all had to do it at one point - just get it over with and try not to think about it...

Last edited:

What agency?

Do you have a link to the past bear pit fights you mentioned?

Reactions: BurtG
Do you realize we think of the alphabeti as atf, fbi, nsa, dhs, other feds, and the like? Regular cop isn't alphabeti in most of our minds.
I realize I should have clarified several posts ago. I was never a federal Leo. I was hired when I was 22 by the Vermilion County IL drug task force after I interned there. Our supervisors were Illinois State Police but I was commissioned through one of our little towns (hoopeston IL) although I never worked there. I worked a little over 4 years doing plain clothes “dope work” doing buys with snitches and very rarely buying myself.

I left the task force for the Danville IL police dept to do patrol. Did 6 mo of FTO at DPD and got shit canned mostly for being a pretty shitty cop (bad with geography and paperwork I have the ADD) but also for snitching on my FTO when he told me not to write a use of force report on a guy we tazed.

Never an alphabet boy but I did have an FBI credential to do some work with one of their “safe streets” task forces in Champaign IL.

But I also know most guys on the street today (fed or not) wouldn’t balk at arresting a guy for having an obliterated serial # carrying without a permit and in IL having more than 15 rounds in your carry gun.

See below for 1.

I’ll see if the boys in Langley can photoshop something for 2.
Well... if anything, at least they found a glowie that can talk shit and make a half ass joke. More than can be said for Ray Epps cousin, @Death From A Distance ...
No.. this one can't be any closer relation than like a distant nephew of our good friend Ray Epps.

@wade2big will be inbound shortly to lecture you about the evils of LE.
Alphabeti generally is what glowies are. I didn't say that LE is the best. They can be quite bad. I think sheriff's deputies are generally better than police. Some states / counties are much better than others. My first cousin (different last name) was sheriff down thegerman's way for 10 years. He died of cancer last year. How he did as a sheriff I don't know.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The question isn't about that
So, is it about intent? If I buy and transfer the piece and it is for me and soley for me, great. What if i walk out of the store and now want to give it to someone or resell it? How much time from finality of sale and transfer before I can change my mind?

I think the question is God awful stupid and it is just another process crime to get you with, later.

Reactions: lash
So, is it about intent? If I buy and transfer the piece and it is for me and soley for me, great. What if i walk out of the store and now want to give it to someone or resell it? How much time from finality of sale and transfer before I can change my mind?

I think the question is God awful stupid and it is just another process crime to get you with, later.
Honestly, Im tempted to just go buy something simply to lie on the form with the intent of immediately giving it away. Just on principle.

The form applies to your intent prior to and up to the time you’re filling it out. Anything you decide to do after the transfer is your prerogative.

The form applies to your intent prior to and up to the time you’re filling it out. Anything you decide to do after the transfer is your prerogative.
So what do they do if you change your mind and immediately decide to hand it off to your fetal alcohol syndrome cousin Eddie? Bring you in for polygraph?

This is a law that deserves to be broken every chance we get. Just like all 2A infringements. Sometimes I go sniff some fentanyl just to lie on the 4473 like my man Hunter Biden.

And who would be the one to test that legal theory?

This is academic, for me. I buy a piece for myself and I have not given away or sold any one of them.

I think, as others think, it is a set for a process crime. A process crime is where you intentionally or unintentionally give wrong or false information to the prosecution or an interviewer. Such as what happened to Roger Stone.

However, I have not seen people I would describe as glowie hanging out around gun shops. They might be there but I have not seen them.
I am not seeing how this could be enforced unless the buyer later admits to it. Or, a clerk who has delusions of grandeur decides to determing that you are breaking the rules.

So what do they do if you change your mind and immediately decide to hand it off to your fetal alcohol syndrome cousin Eddie? Bring you in for polygraph?

This is a law that deserves to be broken every chance we get. Just like all 2A infringements. Sometimes I go sniff some fentanyl just to lie on the 4473 like my man Hunter Biden.

So, when do you make the decision to give the gun to Eddie? Is he prohibited from owning firearms? If so, are you aware of that fact?

You can’t be compelled to take a poly.

• Love
So, when do you make the decision to give the gun to Eddie? Is he prohibited from owning firearms? If so, are you aware of that fact?

You can’t be compelled to take a poly.
Well there it is bros. I hereby give my title of 'hide legal advice extraordinnaire over to @Skunk

And who would be the one to test that legal theory?

This is academic, for me. I buy a piece for myself and I have not given away or sold any one of them.

I think, as others think, it is a set for a process crime. A process crime is where you intentionally or unintentionally give wrong or false information to the prosecution or an interviewer. Such as what happened to Roger Stone.

However, I have not seen people I would describe as glowie hanging out around gun shops. They might be there but I have not seen them.
I am not seeing how this could be enforced unless the buyer later admits to it. Or, a clerk who has delusions of grandeur decides to determing that you are breaking the rules.

Keep in mind that the 4473 is one thing, but Title 18 Section 922 is the statute the act will be measured against. If an AUSA can’t get you on a violation of that, they’ll never charge you solely for lying on the form (Title 18 Section 1001).

I visit gun shops all the time cuz….I like guns.

Read the entire question.

I'm not even a native English speaker and I have zero problems understanding it.

Photoshopping will not be needed. A simple link should suffice.
I mean.. hes literally said his job was doing undercover buy/busts.
This is like some AI-enhanced tactics bro - admit to this smaller thing "yeah I was doing undercover stuff against the druggies, but Im totally a gun guy!". Still not sure what to make of this.

@HSNARC should be on the 'hide equivalent of probation/supervised release for the time being. Until he hits the cock shaped bong.

Read the entire question.

I'm not even a native English speaker and I have zero problems understanding it.
Ah, that explains it, you mentioning that English is not your native language. And I was not trying to argue with you, which means you miss the finer points of semantics in English. I forgive you.

1695430870874.jpeg

Ah, that explains it, you mentioning that English is not your native language. And I was not trying to argue with you, which means you miss the finer points of semantics in English. I forgive you.

View attachment 8233369
Lol right. You should be ashamed of not being able to understand a simple question when a non native speaker easily does.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
The glowies are evolving gentlemen.
First I've seen them use this tactic of "I've used to be one, and now I'm on a apology tour.."
Not really sure what to make of this honestly.
The only way we can know is if we get him to hit @Maggot 's cock shaped bong with some grade A ganja in the bowl. It's the only way to be sure bro... only then will you be accepted in the land of deplorable outlaws. We all had to do it at one point - just get it over with and try not to think about it...
They run child sex slave rings and shot piles of people at Vegas and elsewhere

You think they are above smoking legal drugs ?

They run child sex slave rings and shot piles of people at Vegas and elsewhere

You think they are above smoking legal drugs ?
The elites? No.
But it's the tried and true method that cartels and whatnot use to sniff out undercovers, they ain't allowed to do drugs.
Good point on weed being legal some places though.

Don't blame me @HSNARC - @BurtG Upped the ante we gotta see you go rail for rail with me on a pile of fentanyl now. It's the only way to be sure.

e elites? No.
But it's the tried and true method that cartels and whatnot use to sniff out undercovers, they ain't allowed to do drugs.

L
O
L

Maybe some of them.

Others literally murder people and run child sex rings.

L
O
L

Maybe some of them.

Others literally murder people and run child sex rings.

Gotta love the 'hide. This @HSNARC fella went from a retired beat cop, to a CIA child trafficker in 1 page.
This is what I'm here for bro! Fuck mil vs MOA.
Fentanyl probably won't even touch this dude, he's been chugging adrenochrome like Moloch probably done grown some miniature horns or something...

Gotta love the 'hide. This @HSNARC fella went from a retired beat cop, to a CIA child trafficker in 1 page.
This is what I'm here for bro! Fuck mil vs MOA.
Fentanyl probably won't even touch this dude, he's been chugging adrenochrome like Moloch probably done grown some miniature horns or something...
Their all players / protectors in the same criminal syndicate

Cops protect criminals from the citizens. And that includes criminals like hunter , the ulvade pigs, Hillary , bush etc