• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

News crew robbed while reporting on .....robberies....why yes it was in Chicago

Their cameras and microphones all got taken by the robbers too, and that was why they couldn't even release the story initially, because all their shit got jacked. Imagine the conversations amongst the leftist editors and writers who keep wanting to downplay crime when the crew returned to the HQ building explaining why their van is empty and all their gear is gone... 😂

Good

I hope they do MSNBC & CNN next, and throw in a few more xtras.

Brandon “logic”: I want to decrease the number of police on the road because increasing the number of police has not helped. LOL, you can’t make this crap up. Why Brandon, why has an increase of police not helped?? Could it be because the police know the perps will not get charged, if they are charged they will likely be set free with no bail while waiting “trial” which will end up with no consequences anyway?? I mean why would they risk their lives and career for nothing. If they shoot or injure the perps in an arrest, the result will be the perp is the “victim” and the police were too heavy handed.

The fact of the matter is that all of this is a result of years and years of the destruction of poor black family structure by incentivizing having multiple kids out of wedlock from “unknown” fathers. These young boys are raised without solid father figures and that coupled with no consequences has let to these inner cities turning into jungles. This will never change because they will never turn off the money faucet nor hold anyone accountable.

Reactions: Im2bent
At least we know that shop was not connected to the Mafia. If it had been, there would be 3 more in Lake Michigan.

These stories so remind me of a joke video I saw years ago with a panel trying to figure out what could possibly connect a series of different bombings with all the bombers having Muslim surnames, they named everything but Islam. Likewise all of the cities that are now being overrun with crime avoid the obvious answer to the cause.