• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Next KY get-together????

CleanMoostang

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2010
Eastern KY
I was not able to come to the RCSC meet as my wife is in the last days of her pregnancy and we are constantly making trips to and from the Dr.'s office, so hopefully the next event on schedule I can attend.

Anyone know when or where this will be? Knob Creek is the talk of everyone where I work, but for precision rifles and LR shooting, not my cup of tea per say.

I'm greatly interested in the next meet whenever it is!

Re: Next KY get-together????

We will announce it when I am given the dates available by Rockcastle. They have a busy schedule this summer and are being nice enough to fit us in where and when they can.

I will make the post as I get the dates from Nick.

Re: Next KY get-together????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will announce it when I am given the dates available by Rockcastle. They have a busy schedule this summer and are being nice enough to fit us in where and when they can.

I will make the post as I get the dates from Nick.

</div></div>

What about other events? Is there any other places that could host a meeting like RCSC in the area?