• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ziebart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is still room, I would like to compete as well. I understand the time/shooter problem. Is there anyway to shoot the 100 yd stuff on another range using multiple squads like USPSA does? </div></div>
Pay no atention to chiller, he is in his own world. And speaks in sentences that only he understands.
There is room for you.
We only have the one range to work with and not enough range crew to run 2 groups of shooters.
Hope to see you there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What time is setup, and would a part time spotter be helpful? </div></div>
Setup starts at 0600. And it's always great to have your help.

Sweet, I hope I can wake up early enough to help with setup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ziebart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet, I hope I can wake up early enough to help with setup. </div></div>
Post your phone number and I promise to provide an invigorating wake-up call!

Ill be tagging along with randall names Jose/Joe Frias

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring your lunch, It's gonna be a long day. </div></div>

dont say that......lol

I'll have to remember to throw some snacks in my kit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pachinko Pistola</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm out, my load was all off last weekend. I don't have proper zero or DOPE for tomorrow. I'm in next time. Good luck guys. Have fun! </div></div>

Come out and play........

Great shooting today guys! Good luck in AZ Chiller!

I only have team AZ LRPRS results.

Tim came in 2nd and Regina 5th out of 26-28 people. Good job guys.

Vu, I was told you owe Regina a 12 pack!!!

Good job Tim/Regina!!!

Thanks, that was a great match. Good turnout and great people!