• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

In.
smile.gif

In.

I'll be there early to help set up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In.

I'll be there early to help set up. </div></div>

Im in and will be there early too.

Count me in. First timer here, I'll try not to embarrass myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JerkeeJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Count me in. First timer here, I'll try not to embarrass myself. </div></div>
Don't worry, even some of us that have been doing this for a while embarrass ourselves.

I am going to show, but will not likely shoot as I do not have dope.

I hate waiting on ammo, can't wait to start rolling my own.

There is something special about having good dope and rolling your own.

Kurt, LH Gina and I will be there if there is room for us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lvcatfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is something special about having good dope and rolling your own. </div></div>
Humm!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt, LH Gina and I will be there if there is room for us. </div></div>

And we will chase you back down south.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kurt, LH Gina and I will be there if there is room for us. </div></div>

You will have to join us at BJ's after the shoot then before you head home.

Randall

I'm in, but no $10 Don Julio shots afterward, we're drinking the $2 well piss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNATCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in, but no $10 Don Julio shots afterward, we're drinking the $2 well piss. </div></div>

The $10 shots were not THAT much better than the $2 shots.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNATCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in, but no $10 Don Julio shots afterward, we're drinking the $2 well piss. </div></div>

</div></div>

Thats cause we'd drank too much to taste anything by the time we had the $2 shots. How about $2 shots and $2 hookers from talk of the town and we can all get tactical pink eye.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNATCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNATCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in, but no $10 Don Julio shots afterward, we're drinking the $2 well piss. </div></div>

</div></div>

Thats cause we'd drank too much to taste anything by the time we had the $2 shots. How about $2 shots and $2 hookers from talk of the town and we can all get tactical pink eye. </div></div>

you drink too much. I only know this cuz I can smell my own...

John Cutter's right after the match? Scantly clad young women and booze?

Dammit, no sooner did I spit that out did I realize I have to b-line it to the American Hero's Challenge.

Joe you need to come for titties and beer.

Swan, cheers brother of the drop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNATCHER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe you need to come for titties and beer.

Swan, cheers brother of the drop </div></div>

Sounds right up my alley!

Kurt count me in on this one if there is room! If not I will come out and help out anyway. I'll bring some prize table goodies if you are out that last batch of Data Books. Mark

It would be great to have you join us Mark. Everyone likes your data books.
Looks like we are gonna have quit a few shooters.
I like to have the match consist of 50 to 60 round and be finished by about 1:00. But with a lot of shooters it takes longer. So our choice would be to still shoot 50 to 60 rounds and get done later or shoot less rounds so we can finish up by about 1:00.
What would you guys like to do?
One thing for sure is everyone needs to be ready to shoot when its your turn.
Also last match I had to pick up trash some shooters left laying around. There is a trash can up there so please pic up your own trash.

cost is 20 bucks. know your dope for 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 meters. most of it will be prone.

Hill billy PM me if you have questions about anything, I'm glad to help.

If there is still room, I would like to compete as well. I understand the time/shooter problem. Is there anyway to shoot the 100 yd stuff on another range using multiple squads like USPSA does?

What time is setup, and would a part time spotter be helpful?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ziebart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is still room, I would like to compete as well. I understand the time/shooter problem. Is there anyway to shoot the 100 yd stuff on another range using multiple squads like USPSA does? </div></div>

Thnak the safe bet is ......no......

come on out to the dance and dance with what ca got.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What time is setup, and would a part time spotter be helpful? </div></div>

I'll be there at 6am and another spotter is always helpful, especially your spotter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Thnak the safe bet is ......no......

come on out to the dance and dance with what ca got....... </div></div>

um, what language is that, exactly?