• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Thank you for the quick response! looking forward to meeting you all in September. you can count me in for these comps for sure! Also anyone interested in a fantastic shoot for a GREAT CAUSE please check out the STORM MOUNTAIN TRAINING CENTER sniper/observer shoot this October to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. details can be found at www.StormMountain.com

Event is held at Storm Mountain Training Center located in West Virginia. amazing place. should be great weather too. hope to see you there!

Do you have any details on the June 4th match. I am new to comps and would love to get in on the circuit! I'm up in the st. george utah area so not to far away!

Looked like a good time. See you all at the June match. Mark

Hello Everyone,
So, I'm pretty new to the forums but I'm ready to get active. Recently, I had my 18th birthday, and it included a Remington 700 .223 with a scope and bipod, plus a Remington 12 Gauge. Couldn't have been better. Anyways, I'm a beginning shooter and I'm trying to figure out where I can find Las Vegas/ Nearby Shooting Competitions. Again, I'm only a beginner with a .223 so I'm just trying to get started with competitions. I've looked at the NRA website but I can't seem to find a list of events or the qualifications and what they are and such. This post said Las Vegas tournaments so I figured I'd drop a message here. Any help or guidance, would be appreciated.

Thanks Much,
C. Negatory

Tactical Teacher-I dont think the Wounded Warriors Project accepts money from gun comps. Unless they've gotton off their high horse recently.

Texas ReaperM40-there will be a match June 4th.

Captain Negatory-I dont know if a 223 will move steel but you can try. Have dope for 100 to 600 meters. bring 60 rounds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Captain Negatory-I dont know if a 223 will move steel but you can try. Have dope for 100 to 600 meters. bring 60 rounds.
</div></div>
As long as we can see or hear the hit your okay. It's pretty common to see someone shooting a .223 at just about every match we have.

Wish ta Heck that Boomer's stock had come back in 1-2 weeks like sorta "advertised" instead of this coming Thursday!

Who said there are no good ideas the night before a match?

Besides the stock issue, there is getting him there. USMC travel arrangements are, um, "flexible".