• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF 2.5-10x24 compact

Re: NF 2.5-10x24 compact

-Doorkicker,
Give us a call tomorrow at our office and I'll see if we have a BC in stock that fits it. Generally BCs don't work well with NXS's but -I'll check. Chris Wisecarver

I have a butler creek on my trijicon accu, has a 24mm objective.
Used a butler # 02A cap. Tight fucking fit but it works fine and has never come off. Give it a shot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OpticsBroker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">-Doorkicker,
Give us a call tomorrow at our office and I'll see if we have a BC in stock that fits it. Generally BCs don't work well with NXS's but -I'll check. Chris Wisecarver </div></div>
Good deal, I'll give you a shout tommrow.

-dk

i had a set on one that I sold, and now I can't find them either. I love that scope though. I have the factory covers, and they work, but they take a while to disengage.

DK - there is definitely a set that fits. If Chris doesn't find one, PM me and I'll dig mine out at get the numbers.

I go one size bigger and build up the objective with black tape for a snug fit. The cap functions better that way...

Will check the size when I get home later...

BC 02 obj with black tape doubled over itself...