• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF 8-32x 56 and Strelok Pro questions

GetReal

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2020
I have found my 6.5 creedmoor rifle matches up perfectly with the elevation calculations of Streloc Pro .

But in 224 Valkyrie the Streloc Pro ballistic calculator doesn't match up with my on target hits at 400 yd as pictured below:

Strelok:

Screenshot_20200526-114544_Strelok Pro.jpg

Actual target hits:

20200526_105618.jpg

Any ideas why? Something in Strelok Pro set up like ballistic coefficient or velocity or something ??? ( I have triple checked and far as I can tell it's all set up right)

Shoot also at 300, 600 and 800. Record your real world data (actual come ups) vs predicted by Strelok. Just single datapoint info (409 yards only) is not enough to go on.

Reactions: GetReal
Shoot also at 300, 600 and 800. Record your real world data (actual come ups) vs predicted by Strelok. Just single datapoint info (409 yards only) is not enough to go on.

Makes sense. I *really* got to get to ranges longer than 400 yd. :) Tho I was hoping maybe others have seen this type of variations in a single caliber (e.g., 224V) , where the other caliber is dead on (e.g., 6.5 CM)

300 yd did show similar variation... Strelok diff thanactual targets. .

I'm wondering if any Strelok Pro settings could cause this.

Reticle subtensions only work at 22X it looks like -

View attachment 7336446

So that's what the 22x means.

I've got the scope at 32X for both 6.5 CM and 224 Valkyrie. Same scope on both rifles. The 6.5 is dead on but the 224 is off as pictured above.

So I guess I'm not understanding what the sub tensions only working at 22X means....

Once you set the SFP to 22X as ranging.

When you're zoomed into 32x, it should say "Scale = 0.69" in the reticle picture.

Nope. That didn't work. Sill showing 400 yd dead on the third hash.

I'll hafta try re-scaling to 22x next time I'm at the range, but that still doesn't explain why 6.5 CM works perfectly at 32 x.