• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF Beast vs Razor HD Gen II?

time-bomb.jpg

Thanks for the comic relief turds. I've seen plenty of reviews on the Vortex just not much on the NF b/c there aren't too many out there. Now go back to sitting on your couch being a "forum sniper/shooter". If someone has some good info let me know.

Thanks for the comic relief turds. I've seen plenty of reviews on the Vortex just not much on the NF b/c there aren't too many out there. Now go back to sitting on your couch being a "forum sniper/shooter". If someone has some good info let me know.

Use the search button next time..subject been convered few times.. so next time you dont get mob:) heres one that will/prolly answer all your question.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/snipers-hide-rifle-scopes/264141-nf-beast-vs-wait-new-razor.html

Why don't you know it alls either answer the OPs questions, send him in the right direction or just shut the ---- up. It's people like you insulting smart asses that make people like me and a lot of others never want to ask a question. Or is this place just for you perfectos?

Why don't you know it alls either answer the OPs questions, send him in the right direction or just shut the ---- up. It's people like you insulting smart asses that make people like me and a lot of others never want to ask a question. Or is this place just for you perfectos?

Ya know.....us smart asses might actually give good answer if people like you or the op actually fucking tried to search the site before asking a question that was literally asked no more than a week ago.

Ya know.....us smart asses might actually give good answer if people like you or the op actually fucking tried to search the site before asking a question that was literally asked no more than a week ago.

He asked, did anyone have both. That means if you HAVE both then he would like their opinion. Not yours...

At least I owned and ran one of them for a few months.........and you?

Sorry to all. I have both on order. That's why I clicked on this thread. Trying to get all the info I can on both. You guys win. I'm done.

Well I guess I started a shit storm. After all of the bitching, easyGravy posted the best pic ever. Thank you sir. Fuck it I will get both and figure it out myself.

If I was the OP, I might be perturbed too.
But I started laughing at the second post, and by the time I got to here, my wife was asking "What's so funny now"?
I guess you had to be there.

Well I guess I started a shit storm. After all of the bitching, easyGravy posted the best pic ever. Thank you sir. Fuck it I will get both and figure it out myself.
Well I guess if you got 6K + lying around and can buy both to see which is better, quit wasting our fucking time with your dumbass questions.

Well I guess if you got 6K + lying around and can buy both to see which is better, quit wasting our fucking time with your dumbass questions.
......Riiiight , because he forced you to click on it. And wasting our time? Who else are you speaking for?

Didn't know asking for an honest opinion from someone who actually had these scopes and used them for a period of time was a dumbass question. I usually refer to people like you as ones who have keyboard courage. Probably piss yourself if you were ever really in the shit. Thanks for wasting my time with your useless response. I don't have a shit ton of cash laying around to try these out but looking for my best option and with responses like yours I'm getting no help with a decent review, specifically of the beast b/c I've seen the post about the Vortex.

Didn't know asking for an honest opinion from someone who actually had these scopes and used them for a period of time was a dumbass question. I usually refer to people like you as ones who have keyboard courage. Probably piss yourself if you were ever really in the shit. Thanks for wasting my time with your useless response. I don't have a shit ton of cash laying around to try these out but looking for my best option and with responses like yours I'm getting no help with a decent review, specifically of the beast b/c I've seen the post about the Vortex.

I don't have either yet as I am still waiting on the vortex but Here's a pretty good review of the BEAST by Lowlight. There is a couple more on YouTube as well. [video=youtube_share;kTn7-oSXmJQ]http://youtu.be/kTn7-oSXmJQ[/video]

I have a Beast, and all I can say is I LOVE THE SHT OUT OF IT! Enough said. I used to have the gen 1 vortex razor and without a doubt the Beast is sharper and Im very pleased with it. IF you have more specific questions about the Beast, PM me and we shall keep the info away from the keyboard commandos who feel they have seen it all.

I want to publicly apologize to OP for my smartass answer. I was having some liquid courage and violated rule # 5.1-36, (made that shit up) which states drunk MF'ers can not subscribe to threads on the internet. I got caught up in the moment and let my alligator mouth overload my tweety bird ass.
In the interest of positive response, I have a Gen 1 Vortex HD 5-20 and will be putting a Gen 2 on my next build. Good luck with your search.
JM

I would shrug this off. In all honesty, you are asking a difficult question. Both of these scopes are relatively new. It is unlikely that many people have one of each for any length of time. We are all waiting for a solid review of the BEAST. That should be coming along. I believe there are a few good reviews for the Vortex. Here is a link.

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/snipers-hide-rifle-scopes/265185-vortex-razor-hd-4-5-27x56mm-gen-ii-t-e-report.html

Good luck...these guys are great so hang in.

BR

I have both...

If you're asking this, the answer is, buy the one you can afford, as you are not sure what you are doing to know either way. The features are different enough where that should be a bigger factor and make it easy enough to form an option on which "YOU SHOULD GET" as it doesn't matter what we think. We are not you, but clearly you are confused as to your needs or use so how do you expect us to make that decision for you. What I like doesn't mean you will and vice versa

I would bet you know already which one you want, you just want us to verify your feelings. You know the features, the turrets, size, weight, etc, making the choice should be simple. There is no need to "review" them, it's a case of use, quality and features. Having a rundown of these is all you need, there is no reason to "review them" or compare it, except to make a financial decision, should you spend more or save a bit, that is the only question here.

Here is a suggestion, send me your wife, I do a review of her compared to others and let you know if you should keep her or trade her in on a new model.

I don't see the point of treating new people like this. If the discussion doesn't interest you then just move on. If we want new people to join in and take up shooting, we have to be willing to tolerate some repetition with regard to questions. The reason it happens on this site so often is that Lowlight tends to be the least tolerant of all.

I prefer the vortex due to the long list of features, quality, and price. The NF turrets are as over the top as Lowlight's above comments, in my humble opinion.

I have both...

If you're asking this, the answer is, buy the one you can afford, as you are not sure what you are doing to know either way. The features are different enough where that should be a bigger factor and make it easy enough to form an option on which "YOU SHOULD GET" as it doesn't matter what we think. We are not you, but clearly you are confused as to your needs or use so how do you expect us to make that decision for you. What I like doesn't mean you will and vice versa

I would bet you know already which one you want, you just want us to verify your feelings. You know the features, the turrets, size, weight, etc, making the choice should be simple. There is no need to "review" them, it's a case of use, quality and features. Having a rundown of these is all you need, there is no reason to "review them" or compare it, except to make a financial decision, should you spend more or save a bit, that is the only question here.

Here is a suggestion, send me your wife, I do a review of her compared to others and let you know if you should keep her or trade her in on a new model.

Snipershide, among other forums to me is like community centers (e.g church's). People don't just go to church and talk about religion 100% of the time. We ask for help/guidance on everyday events. What's wrong with us validating his feelings?

I don't see the point of treating new people like this. If the discussion doesn't interest you then just move on. If we want new people to join in and take up shooting, we have to be willing to tolerate some repetition with regard to questions. The reason it happens on this site so often is that Lowlight tends to be the least tolerant of all.

I prefer the vortex due to the long list of features, quality, and price. The NF turrets are as over the top as Lowlight's above comments, in my humble opinion.

Excuse me, he is not a new member and there is too many of these BS posts without any substance that are the problem.

There is a Spec, there is a Feature List, you have size, weight, turret design, all at your finger tips. you also have prices, and what people are saying from initial use. Most of these questions are just about making the original poster comfortable with their decision. If that is the case say so... it's quite easy. Why people on insist on this A or B line of questions is beyond me.

I would rather read someone say, "I settled on the Vortex, but before I pull the trigger am I missing something by not getting the NF" instead they say, "what should I get, A or B"... everything in the world has an A or B choices, TVs, Cars, Houses, Etc... so how can you expect someone to answer what works best for you or me without knowing a thing about your use or context for choosing a particular brand. Too many are just interested in chasing the latest only to resell it months later having never used it or lightly use it at best.

@HumbleEinstein
Frankly Speaking, I don't give a shit what you think about my tolerance or approach. I been doing this too long to play word games. If you don't like it spoken in a straight forward fashion, there are plenty of places on the internet to go so your information is sugar coated to your desired taste.

How about I say this, Get the Hensoldt, and be sure to get a PSR, and just start pointing everything and everyone towards the most expensive thing out there to satisfy their needs to feel validated. This a chick question, Red Shoes or Black with this dress ?

I asked a question that was far from BS. All I was looking for was first hand knowledge from someone who had both prior to spending 3K on a scope to find out that someone on this site could have given me the heads up if there was an issue with it that I was unaware of through my research. The only thing I really found out is that the one guy with both optics had a burr up his ass and took shit way too personal. It's a forum the last time I checked, which means people are going to ask questions. You say you have been doing this way too long to play word game but isn't that what you just did by saying, "I would rather read someone say, "I settled on the Vortex, but before I pull the trigger am I missing something by not getting the NF" instead they say, "what should I get, A or B"? After all the true bullshit this question created, I bought the Beast and have been impressed thus far. The Vortex is still order and I will probably get it anyway just to give it a fair shot. For those of you who gave me productive input I appreciate it. For those that didn't, read between the lines.

Excuse me, he is not a new member and there is too many of these BS posts without any substance that are the problem.

There is a Spec, there is a Feature List, you have size, weight, turret design, all at your finger tips. you also have prices, and what people are saying from initial use. Most of these questions are just about making the original poster comfortable with their decision. If that is the case say so... it's quite easy. Why people on insist on this A or B line of questions is beyond me.

I would rather read someone say, "I settled on the Vortex, but before I pull the trigger am I missing something by not getting the NF" instead they say, "what should I get, A or B"... everything in the world has an A or B choices, TVs, Cars, Houses, Etc... so how can you expect someone to answer what works best for you or me without knowing a thing about your use or context for choosing a particular brand. Too many are just interested in chasing the latest only to resell it months later having never used it or lightly use it at best.

@HumbleEinstein
Frankly Speaking, I don't give a shit what you think about my tolerance or approach. I been doing this too long to play word games. If you don't like it spoken in a straight forward fashion, there are plenty of places on the internet to go so your information is sugar coated to your desired taste.

How about I say this, Get the Hensoldt, and be sure to get a PSR, and just start pointing everything and everyone towards the most expensive thing out there to satisfy their needs to feel validated. This a chick question, Red Shoes or Black with this dress ?

Oh really !

Anyone have both and can compare?

This is totally a waste of everyone's time ! You didn't say any of that which you finally elaborated on... I can give you line to read if you want, and trust me it won't be between the lines, it will plain as the nose on your face.

Learn to ask a Real Question, instead of some vague, A or B Bullshit and this should be a reminder to anyone reading this, if you want a specific answer, ask a specific question. You wonder why people add in a bunch of craps, look no further than your own question.

One line of crap, period. Can you compare, how about saying what you want to compare, weight, turret, etc... compare what, the price tag.

Full Blown retard is what these threads are.

Next time I will be much more specific so you can waste less of your day trying to insult me and only make yourself look more like an ass. Semper Fi. This shit is entertaining to say the least. No more time to play these games. Frank I appreciate what you have done with the site and the info you provide. This time your input was far from beneficial which is rare from you. Hopefully next time you can swallow your pride or should I say cockiness and if you don't like a question just ask for some clarification.

Oh really !

This is totally a waste of everyone's time ! You didn't say any of that which you finally elaborated on... I can give you line to read if you want, and trust me it won't be between the lines, it will plain as the nose on your face.

Learn to ask a Real Question, instead of some vague, A or B Bullshit and this should be a reminder to anyone reading this, if you want a specific answer, ask a specific question. You wonder why people add in a bunch of craps, look no further than your own question.

One line of crap, period. Can you compare, how about saying what you want to compare, weight, turret, etc... compare what, the price tag.

Full Blown retard is what these threads are.

Both of those scopes suck. Just go with a Barska........

WOW. Not that I disagree with you to much on this particular subject Lowlight, I do find the wife comment in very poor taste. Im also sure you dont give a shit what I think as I've read on several diferent threads about how long you've ran this site etc...etc...etc... but if you made a comment like that to my face you would be eating your teeth. Unless I'm misunderstanding the comment.