• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors NFA 2 Stamps Months Apart

diderr

The Patch Guy
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2013
Gillette, Wyoming
datapatches.com
Greetings,
I searched and couldn’t find any info in this. I have an aem5 in Jail now since December and been kind of itching to build a new rifle and might start with the can. If I submit my paperwork on the new can will it go to the spot in line as my other pending form 4? Or will it go to the back of the line?
Thanks!

From what I understand every new purchase will start At the back of the line. New purchases do not affect your current pending forms.

Reactions: diderr
The government bureaucratic way. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Yes there is no way they are gonna let a new form cut the line. As a truism though, every day you wait is another day you could have it being worked on, so just submit it now

Reactions: diderr
Back of the line. Hopefully it doesn't end up like mine did. Same situation, had one about 4 months ahead of another one, the second one ended up pretty much catching up to the first one. When they finally showed up, both Forms were in the same envelope. They ended up holding onto the first one for a month after the approval date so the second could catch up and sent them out together. I guess saving that $0.32 on a stamp was pretty important.

Back of the line. Hopefully it doesn't end up like mine did. Same situation, had one about 4 months ahead of another one, the second one ended up pretty much catching up to the first one. When they finally showed up, both Forms were in the same envelope. They ended up holding onto the first one for a month after the approval date so the second could catch up and sent them out together. I guess saving that $0.32 on a stamp was pretty important.

You know how the Gummit is , allways trying to be thrifty with our tax dollars ;)

Reactions: solson
You would think if you passed one item through the process that you wouldn't have to wait to get any other future items. They could still register the serial number and just let you have the item. It seems over kill but I know it is what it is.

Chasing3 that would make sense. Why would they do that? back of the line for ya. :)