• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors NFA Gun Trust in 10mins.. NO WAITING PRINTS OUT INSTANTLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheshier2

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Jul 29, 2005
Lodi,ohio
www.sjgunrefinishing.com
If you go to this site you can print out your trust in as little as ten minutes..
Check it out!!

NFA Gun Trust Kit: Get your NFA Gun trust in as little as ten minutes.

ONLY $239
No Law Enforcement Signature needed
No Finger Print Cards
No Citizenship Form
No Passport Photo's
Can be used for form 1 and form 4 filings
Multi-users
Don't leave your loved ones wondering what to do with your NFA items.
HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE APPROVED BY THE ATF/NFA BRANCH..
NFA THE RIGHT WAY!!!!!

Last edited:
Did you buy this already? If not don't. Not saying you're wrong but I bought Quicken Willmaker off of Amazon for $25 and used that. It was just as easy and I got my suppressors in 6.5 months.

As of this year NFA is no longer excepting Quicken Trusts.
Had 2 customers "Quicken Trusts" kicked back this year with an error letter from the NFA stating "Trust insufficient"
Paper work that was sent in Feb of this year is coming back this month. You really want to wait 6-7 months to find out your $25 trust will not work.
I think not!
This trust has been approved over 125 times in my shop alone..

Last edited:
The NFA industry is fighting that in everyway possible. You will still be able to use A trust, you will have to send in your trust with Finger Print Cards, Passport Photo's, Citizenship Form and the CLEO Signature.. There are still a lot of benefits to using a trust. If something happens to you, your family will not have to go through the long transfer process. Who ever is listed in the trust on the beneficiaries schedule will retain the NFA items..
With this trust you can use the Amendment page to add or delete person or person's on or off the trust. Its very simple and this trust comes with instructions..
If you and your friends are listed on the trust you get multiple users. I have a lot of customers that list there buddies on each others trusts so they can all use there different NFA items..

Last edited:
Had 2 customers "Quicken Trusts" kicked back this year with an error letter from the NFA stating "Trust insufficient"
Paper work that was sent in Feb of this year is coming back this month. You really want to wait 6-7 months to find out your $25 trust will not work.
I think not!

That fucking sucks, good to know.

Please post a link showing where ATF has said Quicken Trust are insufficient. Your 2 experiences does not constitute ATF doctrine.

I think not!

Wait what? I've never heard that, if your trust already has been used for NFA items how can they stop accepting it?

that's BS. I recently got my 3rd stamp approved. Created with Quicken. It is not a "gun trust" but an actual trust that owns
bank accounts, life insurance policies etc. That is where Quicken may prove a problem as it was never intended to be an NFA
trust "only".

Just to clear some things up for those who are worrying about a trust getting kicked back, I had it happen to me. I didn't include a part b, i.e. List of beneficiaries, and also didn't match the name of the trust identically in 2 places. I contacted the ATF and had the whole thing cleared up in about a week and a half. It is not the end of the world if you get a trust kicked back. The ATF will give you instructions on what to correct, and they will take care of you without sending you to the back of the line.

Of course, it is better to get it right the first time.

cheaping out on a legal instrument designed to keep you out of prison? yup. sounds like a good idea to me.

Is there any efforts going on to get suppressors removed from NFA jurisdiction? I would love one I just don't like dealing with the government that much on any level, not being political here, just the way I am.

I agree above, If I was to go this route I would pay a lawyer to do it.

Not sure about removing from NFA, but I'm filing myself. My friend has multiple times and said the 6 month wait is fairly accurate. If I die and my family doesn't want to transfer ownership and all that stuff, they can just turn it into the ATF upon my death. Which is probably what they would do. I understand the benefits of a trust. I just prefer to have sole possession of my silencer.

Is there any efforts going on to get suppressors removed from NFA jurisdiction? I would love one ..........

I second that. Such effort would be beneficial for everybody. Some countries recognize that suppressors are good for both the health of the user and the environment (outdoor shooting/hunting).

Please clarify...so now, when purchasing suppressors via a trust , you have to be finger printed and get CLEO signature? If so, that blows

The blind leading the blind.....Sigh.

No kidding man. Astonishing that all of these people would take such serious risks for a few hundred dollars.

Get a lawyer, people. Stop trusting stupid people on the internet for a professional service.

This trust was prepared by an attorney.. I received 3 approved form 4's last week using this trust.
This trust is 12 pages long and is not A quicken trust..
Its simple
Print out your trust
Get it notarized
Make copies
Send in your Form 4 or Form 1 with a copy of the trust and a check for $200 per NFA item.
Does not get any better or faster than that!!!!

Last edited:
This trust was prepared by an attorney.. I received 3 approved form 4's last week using this trust.
Its simple
Print out your trust
Get it notarized
Make copies
Send in your Form 4 or Form 1 with a copy of the trust and a check for $200 per NFA item.

my guy uses this same trust and no snags worked fine and it's simple. i was very pleased how easy it was.

Its simple
Print out your trust
Get it notarized
Make copies

Is that attorney going to bail me out of federal pound me in the ass prison at 3 am if it doesn't hold up?

If not, no thanks.

Is that attorney going to talk to you!

That's the problem with you attorneys, you take a simple document and think everyone needs to talk to you!
This trust will hold anything you put in it!!
It comes with amendment pages so you can add or delete trustee's and NFA items..
NFA ITEMS HAVE been approved for people in NM and Texas using this trust.
Its not ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that attorney going to bail me out of federal pound me in the ass prison at 3 am if it doesn't hold up? If not said:
Your in NM. So your buddy lawyer in Texas can bail you out, but can not represent you.

That's the problem with you attorneys, you take a simple document and think everyone needs to talk to you!
It comes with amendment pages so you can add or delete trustee's and NFA items..

Your in NM. So your buddy lawyer in Texas can bail you out, but can not represent you.

Just curious...you are located in Lodi,Ohio in Medina County. NFA Gun Trust Kit, LLC is listed as having its principal place of business in Medina Ohio...any coincidence?? How much is your cut? Are you a Hide vendor by any chance?

You need to be a forum sponsor to sell stuff here. Follow the rules and contact [MENTION=7]Lowlight[/MENTION].

Gee, thanks for clearing that up...as the post above yours left too much to the imagination.

So why don't you disclose that this is your business and therefore have a vested interest in it? Why are you keeping that fact a secret?

Received this in an E-mail today..

Anyone looking for a trust. Dont waste your time with a lawyer. I had a friend of mine pay $375 for a lawyer to set up his trust about a month ago. That he is still waiting on the paper work to come back. Let me start out by saying this "I am computer illiterate, and this online trust was EASY." My friend has been waiting over a Month for his trust to come back. I believe from the time it took me to start filling out the information, to the time I was printing out my trust was maybe 7 minutes. The drive to a notary took longer then it did making my trust.

Nic 40
Baltimore, MD

I used this trust right before the web site went up and just got my tbac 30BA approved. I'm picking it up Friday. I guess you can add Colorado to your list.

We have a six month wait to see what the new rules are.

As far as getting the trust kicked back, that is one area that having an attorney on the phone is nice.

2-3 years.... not months. The ATF will have to read and reply to each and every comment submitted. And they have one person doing that job.

Received this in an E-mail today..

Anyone looking for a trust. Dont waste your time with a lawyer. I had a friend of mine pay $375 for a lawyer to set up his trust about a month ago. That he is still waiting on the paper work to come back. Let me start out by saying this "I am computer illiterate, and this online trust was EASY." My friend has been waiting over a Month for his trust to come back. I believe from the time it took me to start filling out the information, to the time I was printing out my trust was maybe 7 minutes. The drive to a notary took longer then it did making my trust.

Nic 40
Baltimore, MD

Hmmm that is unfortunate. My lawyer written trust took about 2 days to have in hand and it was written for me and my family. It was also checked over by a local law firm to become state compliant.

How does your universal trust safe guard against state compliance? Since every state is different do you have people check against discrepancies in all 50 states?

So just to understand. This guy is flaming Quicken Trusts.....but pushing what sounds more or less the same thing. BUT saying your wasting your money if you pay more for a certified lawyered to draw it up?

Ya that makes fucking sense :/

Cheshier...by any chance, did you attend the Orkan marketing school?

All I can say is that you don't know what you don't know. I am a New Mexico attorney and there is simply no way in hell I would write my own trust if I did not have formal and professional legal training.

I cannot give you legal advice on this forum due to obvious malpractice and ethical concerns, but I can tell you that simply from reading your post and the assertions that you've made, it's simply a matter of fact that you are wrong and do not know what you are talking about.

There are sound and important reasons why no attorney would give you legal advice or legal services without interviewing you and examining your individual circumstances.

It isn't rocket science, but you also don't need a professional degree to be a rocket scientist.

Even a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client.

NFA Gun Trust in 10mins.. NO WAITING PRINTS OUT INSTANTLY!!

If you go to this site you can print out your trust in as little as ten minutes..
Check it out!!
Between a fool and his money, and a fool and his NFA items, which one is first parted?!

THIS ^...... is why I LOVE my girl being a LAWYER!!! Paperwork is FREE... and she likes doing it.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Does anyone have an actual instance of someone getting a felony possession conviction using an online NFA trust?
I can't find any examples.

This is what I don't understand. I can use a generic real estate contract provided by the board of realtors. It's easy, efficient an free. I go to my real estate attorney and have him draw up sales contract, it's twice as long, tons more legalese and $400. Am I an idiot for using what almost every realtor uses in a home sale? I used online legal forms for forming my Corporation and my 2 additional LLC's. Am I somehow less protected than a friend who spent thousands for the same thing? I don't think so. I mean Legal Zoom is just producing bogus legal documents and people are going to prison on a daily basis.:what: I doubt ANYONE with a tax stamp is going to any sort of jail.
Be informed, it's your responsibility. I'm not scared to use a reliable source for an affordable online trust document.

And as for some of those directing personal attacks on the OP, I think you're shitbags! The OP never lied, never said he wasn't affiliated with whomever produces the documents. If the site administrators have an issue with whether not he's a vendor is their issue. If you don't like it than move on.
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have an actual instance of someone getting a felony possession conviction using an online NFA trust?
I can't find any examples.
I couldn't find any examples of a trust resulting in a speeding ticket, either.

I couldn't find any examples of a trust resulting in a speeding ticket, either.

Apples to elephants?
I suppose you wouldn't find any examples of trusts causing or resulting traffic infractions.

I was asking a legitimate question. Are there any actual "horror" stories involving online trusts?
I am on the fence as far as an online trust or face to face with a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.