• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors NFA Trust question

cmush

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2020
Kansas
Obviously asking for legal advise from strangers on the internet isn’t always the best idea but someone’s probably got an idea.

I am the person in charge of my family’s NFA trust. I do not live in the same state as them at the moment. Am I able to buy a can in the trusts name to a SilencerShop dealer in the state they are in with no problems? I want to do it this way because they will be the ones taking possession and I have no guarantee I’ll still be in this state when it is approved. As the account that the trust is filed under is mine it shows Colorado as the address but I want to choose a dealer location in Kansas. I think it should be fine as the Form 4 is for the Trust, not any individual, and trustees live in the chosen state. Thanks in advance.