• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL , is fixed.

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    It’s as bad as WWF wrestling. Don’t see how you people still watch it.

Especially after the Burn Loot Murder shenanigans

58FC0E65-25D7-4425-8289-79BCAD5A8C5B.png

Fake as fuck.
    Think the book was called death of Detroit mob could could be mistaken.
    In 2006 or so the Super Bowl was held in Detroit . The Jackoni /Tocco mob made a fortune selling fake tickets - fake merchandise- fake reservations ect .the feds came down on them hard - guess there is no honor among thieves -.
    Anyhow one of these fbi guys wrote a book , or maybe he wrote the forward to the book but he stated that in book makers books were the scores of lions games that would happen over the next few seasons . And even after the busts and prosecutions are hose games played out for the next few years like 95% the way the bookies had them written down.

Reactions: mtrmn and BurtG
    The NFL as a business is not listed under regular team sports. It is side by side with the WWE/fake wrestling as Sports Entertainment where outcomes can be fixed. The NFL is also tax exempt. The no effort plays and terrible reffing is getting out of control and has been showing the truth more and more each year.

The NFL as a business is not listed under regular team sports. It is side by side with the WWE/fake wrestling as Sports Entertainment where outcomes can be fixed. The NFL is also tax exempt. The no effort plays and terrible reffing is getting out of control and has been showing the truth more and more each year.
    Add in taxpayers paying for their stadiums etc

^^^^^yep.

Like a fucking soap opera.

On a work trip this summer I find myself in Dallas in an Uber with my driver being a serious gangster and I'm thinking I need to stay on this dude's good side. I'm talking AK 47 tats on his neck and gang tats on his face kind of guy.

So cruising along and it's quiet then he asks me, "you into football?". I'm thinking, crap...I don't know shit about that gay ass retarded garbage so I better just be honest and I tell him, "no, I think it's all fake". I made a connection LOL. Dude was totally cool and told his story about how he got deep into gambling and cracked some code or something and figured out how the sport is rigged and fake. I agreed and said, "even that relationship of the one dude and the dumb blonde singer is fake. They do that to get more viewers and media attention". I think I blew his mind, he said holy shit I never thought of that you're right.

Anyway, dude had a lot of anger and I didn't get shot so it was all good.

If even half the shit in this thread were true, the richest people in the world wouldn't be Elon, Buffet, or Gates. It would be sports books, like by a huge margin.

It's been fixed since at least 2000. You could watch early in the season and see who the refs were squeaking out games for. Those trends lasted all season. I doubt many of players know it's fixed. Things got a lot easier when they started with all holding and illegal contact calls for wide recivers. It gave them a very easy way to keep any drive going.

Wrestling isn't fake. It's fixed. And really some brilliant entertainment and entertainers. I would have sworn Mick Foley was crazy back in the day. I watched his biography and laughed.

Reactions: Bender and BurtG
    Anyhow one of these fbi guys wrote a book , or maybe he wrote the forward to the book but he stated that in book makers books were the scores of lions games that would happen over the next few seasons . And even after the busts and prosecutions are hose games played out for the next few years like 95% the way the bookies had them written down.
    Sounds a lot like the story my grandfather would tell me of the guy back in the 70s who was able to make his car run off of water with parts he got from the local hardware store. But of course the oil industry had him killed. It's weird though, they havent killed the guys getting cars to run off of electricity.

Sounds a lot like the story my grandfather would tell me of the guy back in the 70s who was able to make his car run off of water with parts he got from the local hardware store. But of course the oil industry had him killed. It's weird though, they havent killed the guys getting cars to run off of electricity.
    That story never happened though. It’s an urban legend propagated by people who don’t understand physics. It’s a modern day robinhood story for boomers. But then I’ll get asked to prove a negative, which also proves people don’t understand science.

That story never happened though. It’s an urban legend propagated by people who don’t understand physics. It’s a modern day robinhood story for boomers. But then I’ll get asked to prove a negative, which also proves people don’t understand science.
    Anyone who even partially believes wasted time searching that story should not be allowed to vote or raise children

Anyone who even partially believes wasted time searching that story should not be allowed to vote or raise children
    All you need is a solar panel to run your electrolysis cell and badabing badaboom, hydrogen. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Reactions: brianf
    The only "sports" I'd consider watching if I even gave a shit, is bowling and pool. The only reason being I used to be fairly decent at both of them, and won money playing them.

Other than that, I don't give a flying fuck about "sports", professional or otherwise.

I don't believe the NFL is scripted. You can't script a field goal attempt with 2 seconds left that hits a goal post and either goes through the uprights, goes outside the uprights, or bounces directly off the uprights. Do you think the Superbowl was scripted when Eli Manning threw a pass that the guy caught on his helmet with one hand and they went on to ruin Tom Brady and the Patriots perfect season by defeating them in the Superbowl? No way! The best story would have been the Patriots perfect season capped off with a Superbowl win.

Now I do think refs will keep games close with a call here and there to prevent people from turning off a game and disappointing the NFL advertisers. Keeping the drama of the game high. Just way to many plays and the ball bounces way to crazy to script the games. Vegas and the bookmakers make money no matter who wins and loses so no reason to fix games.

Furthermore, you're not gonna keep tens of thousands of players, sports writers, and couches quiet forever. Hundreds would have come forward with a book after retirement blowing the lid off that shit.

I loved NFL football. I followed like a bible at times. When the wokeness entered I left. I dont watch any sports now. Its all BS for simple minded people. 5-6 years absent. Ive given up a lot of things that dont match my core values or dont align with a moral society.

Im not supporting people, things, companies, or anything that i feel hurts my country or its youth.

I don't believe the NFL is scripted. You can't script a field goal attempt with 2 seconds left that hits a goal post and either goes through the uprights, goes outside the uprights, or bounces directly off the uprights. Do you think the Superbowl was scripted when Eli Manning threw a pass that the guy caught on his helmet with one hand and they went on to ruin Tom Brady and the Patriots perfect season by defeating them in the Superbowl? No way! The best story would have been the Patriots perfect season capped off with a Superbowl win.

Now I do think refs will keep games close with a call here and there to prevent people from turning off a game and disappointing the NFL advertisers. Keeping the drama of the game high. Just way to many plays and the ball bounces way to crazy to script the games. Vegas and the bookmakers make money no matter who wins and loses so no reason to fix games.

Furthermore, you're not gonna keep tens of thousands of players, sports writers, and couches quiet forever. Hundreds would have come forward with a book after retirement blowing the lid off that shit.
    Actually, I was on the script writing panel for the Patriots loss. It was decided that we needed to keep the perfect season for different year.

One hand helmet catch....we used magnets, velcro, and gps sensors.

Keeping people quiet......

Attachments

• th-742220488.jpg
      th-742220488.jpg
      12.8 KB · Views: 26
    The thing with electric is it's a total scam from the top down. Same with all "green energy". It's horrifyingly expensive and inefficient and can't work without fossil fuels or nuclear behind it. Look at the people who got rich early off of it, a lot by government grants that didn't bring anything useable to market. Without a serious government pump most of this would be DOA

don’t believe scripted - but fixed in many ways .
    Bad calls - intentional bad or no hustle plays .

First example of many - Henry Hill yep that one of Goodfellas fame .
    While In the WitSec after turning evidence on the mafia he and several other former associates set up and executed the largest collage basketball points shaving /game fixing scheme of all time . Haven’t read the book in years but it went on for several seasons . Two evenly matched teams get a few to “shave” a few points here or there - a ref or two to make a bad call - a few blatant fouls , few intentional misses .

Reactions: BurtG
    Does anyone remember when the MLB snatched all star weekend away from ATL? Imagine that, that’s a huge week for the city. I would expect lawsuits to reign down on MLB. Well They just so happened to win the World Series that same year. Was that repayment for that political bullshit they pulled during the all star break?

Reactions: BurtG
    Does anyone remember when the MLB snatched all star weekend away from ATL? Imagine that, that’s a huge week for the city. I would expect lawsuits to reign down on MLB. Well They just so happened to win the World Series that same year. Was that repayment for that political bullshit they pulled during the all star break?
    If not it was God giving the finger to wokeness

Scripted? Not scripted?

Could be bad calls. Let us be careful to not ascribe to legerdemain what might be simple incompetence.

Last edited:
    Reactions: sgtsmmiii
    Of course it is rigged, you don't have five companies on the stock market selling shares in rigged betting if they did not know they would make a profit. Selected players and refs working on behalf of betting companies are the name of the game. Have you scene the cheap shots the ghetto players dish on honkies lately? The goal is to drive whitey out of the game once and for all and they want to do that because the Jamal's will do anything for a buck, drop balls, miss passes, attack players who refuse to play along. Every other play one of them "pull's a hammy" and flops around to stop play while they align the script.

This shit is rigged, there is no Jungle George national anthem and nobody is really singing at the halftime show. How does that song go?

Oh beautiful fo chocolate skies fo amber lights on tow trucks................................................

Maaa shit got repo-ed....................................... cause I made no payments...................will ol' Joe pay da tab.............................

I got's no job...................................cause I'm a slob...............................sippin 40's on my porch all day......................

I needs so cash..................................................I'll sling so rock real fast......................................................and get's myself so mo.................................

Wif mo cheddar.......................................da ghetto is better...............................................and I'll gets Popeye's fo lunch..................

And on and on

• Haha
    Reactions: mvphilly and BurtG
    Of course it is rigged, you don't have five companies on the stock market selling shares in rigged betting if they did not know they would make a profit. Selected players and refs working on behalf of betting companies are the name of the game. Have you scene the cheap shots the ghetto players dish on honkies lately? The goal is to drive whitey out of the game once and for all and they want to do that because the Jamal's will do anything for a buck, drop balls, miss passes, attack players who refuse to play along. Every other play one of them "pull's a hammy" and flops around to stop play while they align the script.

This shit is rigged, there is no Jungle George national anthem and nobody is really singing at the halftime show. How does that song go?

Oh beautiful fo chocolate skies fo amber lights on tow trucks................................................

Maaa shit got repo-ed....................................... cause I made no payments...................will ol' Joe pay da tab.............................

I got's no job...................................cause I'm a slob...............................sippin 40's on my porch all day......................

I needs so cash..................................................I'll sling so rock real fast......................................................and get's myself so mo.................................

Wif mo cheddar.......................................da ghetto is better...............................................and I'll gets Popeye's fo lunch..................

And on and on
    Spot on!! As soon as they thought they had their own anthem and had to have gay little sayings on the back of their helmets I was done and never went back. Guess what? Dont miss it one bit.

What happens if the Super Bowl is not ravens vs 49rs?

Is the nfl still fixed, or it’s a double dog dare fix?

Reactions: Lug Nut
    The only "sports" I'd consider watching if I even gave a shit, is bowling and pool. The only reason being I used to be fairly decent at both of them, and won money playing them.

Other than that, I don't give a flying fuck about "sports", professional or otherwise.
    I haven't even thought about watching pool in 40 years. I do watch bowling sometimes, mainly because I have a cousin who's on the PBA Tour.

I haven’t watched any sports for 20 years, they are overpaid and cry babies. The woke really did it! I think you can investigate as far back as the 1960s…….especially university of Alabama college games, pretty much all national sports games are fixed imho. You don’t think the bookies/bankers are going to report their winnings do you? And that’s all I have to say about that. 😎

Reactions: Bender and BurtG
    I was never one of those fans who lost sleep if my team won or lost, but my wife and I and some friends used to go see a game or two every year. It was fun, something to go do and I can't lie even though it's overpriced I love the stadium food and drink. After they started all the woke/BLM bullshit I said nope not spending my hard earned money supporting these ungrateful assholes and I am proud to say we haven't been to a game in over five years. My wife still likes to watch it on TV some, but I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

The Cowboys have been my team since I started watching them around 1971. And that is when I was living in California, where I was born. When we moved to Texas in 1974, I was excited to be closer to my team.

And they will always be my team and I am not going to let some collection of marxist thugs take that from me.

To quote Bosephus, "Are you ready for some football?!"

It’s all rigged, and nascar is the worst. That shit has been crooked for a long time.
    Not a nascar fan but the phantom “debris on track” is kind of BS.

It makes the ending more exciting for TV

But if you ever raced and busted your ass for a hour (longest races I did when younger) …that’s just bull shit

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    I spent decades in a career we're working long hours on the weekend was the norm.
    Now that I'm retired, I like sitting down on a weekend and enjoy a good game.

It’s all rigged, and nascar is the worst. That shit has been crooked for a long time.

i havent watched a minute of it since the 90s when atleast we still had Dale and Rusty Wallace racing and Dick Trickle could enjoy an in-car cigarette during a yellow caution lap.

whats this break in the middle of the race bullshit?

nascar jumped the shark years ago but hit the worst of it with the noose and Richard petty standing there consoling ol' shitlicks on the track in solidarity. give me a break.

Reactions: PostOak and BurtG