• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL , is fixed.

The only time I pay attention to sports is for a few weeks in the fall during the World Series. I guess my ears perk up then because I played Little League as a kid.

Also.....let's say it's the bottom of the 9th, the winning run is on third with the bases loaded and the count is 3 and 2.

What's the pitcher going to do, take a knee and run out the clock? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Football is probably the best team sport invented. It truly is America's game. A brash tough thinking man's game. It truly used to be like chess but physical.

There are way too many players for it to be scripted. The best people at selling the lie are the ones that don't know it's a lie. With the rules the way they are now. It would be almost impossible to win if the refs were told to make you loose. The difference in a game is usually just a handful of plays.

i havent watched a minute of it since the 90s when atleast we still had Dale and Rusty Wallace racing and Dick Trickle could enjoy an in-car cigarette during a yellow caution lap.

whats this break in the middle of the race bullshit?

nascar jumped the shark years ago but hit the worst of it with the noose and Richard petty standing there consoling ol' shitlicks on the track in solidarity. give me a break.
IMG_8889.jpeg

IMG_8890.jpeg

Reactions: MarshallDodge
I watched the 4th Q of the Chiefs/Ravens game; haven’t seen a game since they started kneeling for the National Anthem. The only reason I watched this quarter is because my step daughter is obsessed with T-swizzle. I told her we didn’t need to watch because it’s rigged and NFL knows that if the Chiefs are in the superbowl there will be a bunch of girls between 6-26 that hate football who will watch and buy merch; if the Ravens won, no one would care.

Now watch the Lions beat the 49er’s. The Lions use to suuuuk, I guess they’re good this season 🤪.

Reactions: Bender and BurtG
Hmm fixed…I guess it was a double switch 😂😂😂

I'm not sure if someone was saying that it was fixed so Baltimore would win? Really? If that's so they haven't been paying attention.

The NFL hits the jackpot with the Chiefs. Taylor Swifts boyfriend is in the Superbowl. How can the NFL win any better than that?

I hear there will be a "Black National anthem" at the super bowl.
Discuss...

R
Trolling?
Shit stirring?
Either way...I could not care any less about some "other" anthem. We have a mute button on our TV and sound system and that shit is like 10 or 12 years old. No telling what is available nowadays, and shit.

Trolling?
Shit stirring?
Either way...I could not care any less about some "other" anthem. We have a mute button on our TV and sound system and that shit is like 10 or 12 years old. No telling what is available nowadays, and shit.
Point is, who said the National Anthem didn't include everybody already?

R

Good grief, look at all this crap, someone is going to make a killing:

My wife and step daughter are already planning a 10 year old Super Bowl party……

And now you know.

Where is there more money to be made.....it the Chumps win or whoever they played. I live in basically KC and I don't even know. The news this morning told me the Chumps won. Don't care you lost me long before some no talent started taking a knee.

I have made the choice not to partake in that product any longer. I see it as part of the problem.

Sports chose a side, just like everything else did. I am not going to support the other side if I can help it.

Reactions: AMGtuned
The truth is, it is fixed. Just because some viral bullshit said ravens 49ers doesn't mean that was the actual fix.
Ahhh the double dog dare, grassy knoll, flat earth switch.

Or all professional athletes and refs on the take on the most meaningful game of their career.

Hmmmm

Want to say week 1 is fixed ..who knows

Want to say over 100 type A personality per game at 16 games per week for 80 years, and the secrete fix contacts were not outed yet.

Sounds like you never tried and gave your all for decades at anything. because it’s not in the DNA up to just give up.

Not with a chance to go to the pinnacle of your occupation sport or business.

Losers whine about a fix, winner go try harder for the next chance.

Or all professional athletes and refs on the take on the most meaningful game of their career.

Hmmmm

Want to say over 100 type A personality per game at 16 games per week for 80 years, and the secrete fix contacts were not outed yet.

Sounds like you never tried and gave your all for decades at anything. because it’s not in the DNA up to just give up.

It has happened before.

Personally I don't follow stick and ball games, I also don't follow any "sport" that I can think of.....aside from watching two idiots slap the crap out of each other now and again, that is so stupid it is funny. Goes to show your face is not really attached to your skull that well, but I knew that already.

I doubt in this day and age it is fixed like it was during the "black sox" days. I think they all know just how close they came to a bud light moment, and if anything pops up along those lines the endless money train will come to a stop.

Reactions: brianf

Hmmmm

Hell, the NBA does it all the time. look at Tim Donaghy. He was throwing NBA games for like 15 years?

you dont need "everyone" in on the fix. all you need is the officials. the week before they bailed the Chiefs out with a BAD PI call and kept them going vs Buffalo Bills. Holding calls or no calls or whatever can absolutely change the game. Same with pass interference.

you cant believe that the election was fixed and not think that the NFL cant also be manipulated the same way? There's millions of dollars on the line, all the time. it also doesnt take this VAST network and conspiracy. it only takes a few people to influence the outcome.

Hell, the NBA does it all the time. look at Tim Donaghy. He was throwing NBA games for like 15 years?

you dont need "everyone" in on the fix. all you need is the officials. the week before they bailed the Chiefs out with a BAD PI call and kept them going vs Buffalo Bills. Holding calls or no calls or whatever can absolutely change the game. Same with pass interference.

you cant believe that the election was fixed and not think that the NFL cant also be manipulated the same way? There's millions of dollars on the line, all the time. it also doesnt take this VAST network and conspiracy. it only takes a few people to influence the outcome.
Tim donaghy is not Patrick, Brady, manning

Talking championship games

Reactions: AMGtuned

Hmmmm

Yes, games in week 1 were fixed. Yes games in every week are fixed. Yes games in every sport ate fixed. The hardest sports to fix would be invidual sports. Otherwise all you need is one ref to fix a NFL game. I already talked about this. But you want to play the strawman game. What did Pete Rose get in trouble for...let me think. No straw man there. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Nik H
Tim Donaghy was a referee. Not a player.
All the same.

If you screw around with championship games it’ll come out

Too many cameras and viewing angles for “him” to fix the whole league

Yes, games in week 1 were fixed. Yes games in every week are fixed. Yes games in every sport ate fixed. The hardest sports to fix would be invidual sports. Otherwise all you need is one ref to fix a NFL game. I already talked about this. But you want to play the strawman game. What did Pete Rose get in trouble for...let me think. No straw man there. 🤗
I’ll bow out..different opinions

IMG_7419.jpeg

Reactions: Nik H
The NFL is a great gauge for me to determine who actually cares about our country and who is just a blowhard. Honestly, I'm really at a point I don't give a fuck, we are so far gone, you might as well enjoy your NFL. I will refuse to participate in any of it...........

I’ll bow out..different opinions

View attachment 8335869
Calling on a diffrence of opnion then slanging some shit. 🤣🤣🤣 thats not how "diffrence of opnion" works. Thats when to people agree to repsctfully disagree on something thatbis a matter of opnioin. Games in sports being fixed is not.

Hopefully, what you are doing is running away becasue you realize what you said was stupid. But you could not resist tying to get a jab in. Ehh🤭🤭

Speaking of getting it jabbed in...how's hopelite arms going.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
The NFL is a great gauge for me to determine who actually cares about our country and who is just a blowhard. Honestly, I'm really at a point I don't give a fuck, we are so far gone, you might as well enjoy your NFL. I will refuse to participate in any of it...........
The NFL and professional football have changed so much they should have to give the name back to soccer and call it something else. I don't care who watches and who doesn't. I sure am sick of people who bitch about it then support it though. I sure am sick of peopel too busy with presfessional sports this and fantasy sports that to spend actually meaningful time with their kids.

Reactions: BurtG and brianf
Calling on a diffrence of opnion then slanging some shit. 🤣🤣🤣 thats not how "diffrence of opnion" works. Hopefully, what you are doing is running away becasue you realize what you said was stupid. But you could not resist tying to get a jab in. Ehh🤭🤭

Speaking of getting it jabbed in....how's hopelite arms going? Heard from Thies lately? 🤭🤭

It’s nfl …it’s not worth lunch time posting on a gun website about football

And yes I fully disagree with you

About my previous life, poors think it bothers me but it’s a punchline between my friends when something funny happens

Now can I stop posting about fixed football, or you need the last word

It’s nfl …it’s not worth lunch time posting on a gun website about football

And yes I fully disagree with you

About my previous life, poors think it bothers me but it’s a punchline between my friends when something funny happens

Now can I stop posting about fixed football, or you need the last word
You don't think games get fixed in pro sports. 🤣🤣🤣 OK.... Wait. I thought you already said you were out???

Tim Donaghy was a referee. Not a player.
And speaking of Refs, they announced that Bill Vinovich will be the head ref for the Superbowl this year.
He is the same cum guzzling asshole that blew the 2018 NFC championship game for the Saints by not calling pass interference/ helmet to helmet penalties at the end of the game.
Fuck that guy.

Reactions: brianf and BurtG
And speaking of Refs, they announced that Bill Vinovich will be the head ref for the Superbowl this year.
He is the same cum guzzling asshole that blew the 2018 NFC championship game for the Saints by not calling pass interference/ helmet to helmet penalties at the end of the game.
Fuck that guy.
Helmet to helmet penalties. Bunch of tip touchers.

The only sports I'll watch anymore is Moto-X.

Used to watch the NFL every Sunday, very happy to have my Sunday's back for the last 10 years. It isn't just the NFL that is rigged.

Been rigged for many many years. Didn't a Boston team win after the Boston bombers?

Yeah right.

Even though its KC and not Baltimore in the SuperBowl. Someone got the script wrong.

Last edited:
Sounds to me that a few people's favorite teams lost..........

Please explain to me how over 22 rotating players, X 2 offense, and defense on both teams, plus the subs that have to go play when someone gets hurt, plus all the officials are all comprised.......X 32 teams............

I'll wait.........

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
I don't care if football is rigged or not, its entertainment no matter how it plays out. People will tune in either way.

Some of you act like large organizations with lots of people are impossible to compromise.

I suggest you look at our government as an example. Doesn't have to be 100%, just has to be the right people.

There is huge money at stake in sports, anything is possible with millions of $$$$$$$ pushing an agenda.

They’re not even trying to hide it, just look at the first two letters in his name! Fact: AI.YUK is not human, he was built by Boston Dynamics. Once you got ants running a SkiDo, the rest is easy — Must be fucking nice!

Legalized online betting and their partnership with the NFL is the end I'm afraid. I know, I know, it was over long ago, but this in the nail in the coffin.

They’re not even trying to hide it, just look at the first two letters in his name! Fact: AI.YUK is not human, he was built by Boston Dynamics. Once you got ants running a SkiDo, the rest is easy — Must be fucking nice!

Put down the pipe..........you are high............

• Haha
Reactions: Tchitcherine