• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Nice color combo

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Just thought this was a great color combo. Flat Dark Earth Cerakote and Microslick on bolt body. Deepened the flutes on the Surgeon bolt. Have a good one.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Regards, Paul

Re: Nice color combo

Black on Brown just has a kickass "pop" to it. I did that on my AR-15. Stripped it down to just lower and upper had it Duracoated then put all the stuff back on. Nice job!

i had you do that color combo for my bolt, great minds think alike

I wish they would do away with that pineapple hand grenade bolt knob. that thing is brutal on the knuckles when you shoot with a certain stock.

Hey Joe that's my bolt. I took it to the range last weekend and everything worked great. The surgeon bolt with micro slick is smooth. I have another surgeon bolt coated with np3. I'm no sure if the cerakote is as smooth as the np3 but it's very close. Time will tell if the cerakote will hold up as well. Thanks for the great work Paul!