• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Nice gash!

Tiger83

Proud Father
Minuteman
May 25, 2017
South Alabama
Not sure where to put this, but I shit you not, this is what I seen just minutes ago on my way home from a fireworks show. We were driving behind a ford ranger with two young adults on the toolbox holding each other. The somewhat thicker lady had her legs spread apart and seemed unaware that the half-shaven cat she was smuggling under her sun-dress was playing a game of peek-a-boo with our Dodge Durango. Of course, we all got some good laughs at her expense. And as they turned off, I couldn't resist the urge to yell out, "nice gash" as we went past! One of the highlights of my night. So, happy Independence Day from south Alabama. Lol

Not sure where to put this, but I shit you not, this is what I seen just minutes ago on my way home from a fireworks show. We were driving behind a ford ranger with two young adults on the toolbox holding each other. The somewhat thicker lady had her legs spread apart and seemed unaware that the half-shaven cat she was smuggling under her sun-dress was playing a game of peek-a-boo with our Dodge Durango. Of course, we all got some good laughs at her expense. And as they turned off, I couldn't resist the urge to yell out, "nice gash" as we went past! One of the highlights of my night. So, happy Independence Day from south Alabama. Lol

Please, for the love of God, no pictures, rules or not. We've been abused enough today with pasty, doughy MIWLtFs in patriotic swimsuits.

probably had to air that beast out, haha

Too bad that it's probably the only pink I'll see tonight. And I'm a veteran. There should be a rule! Lol

Veer_G, too ugly a moment for a picture. Lol

Did it look anything like this?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/IzEFf8t.gif"}[/IMG2]

so you say you were looking at her petticoat and you could see the junction?
and Uncle Joe needed a shave?

A few years back had a similar experience.
Hippy chick in "sun dress" sits on the curb at Subway.
Flashing her wares to the unsuspecting.
It looked like these were required:
Bachtold-weed-brush-mower-bush-hog-self-propelled-walk-photo-5.jpg

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.ytimg.com\/vi\/uVOORKwItgo\/maxresdefault.jpg"}[/IMG2]

R

Whereabouts in South Alabama? I'll meet you for the next show