• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 2.5-10x42 .... This is what was missing !! :)

The day I sell a Nightforce for a Leupold - to get reliability - is the day all my ordinance should be taken from me, for catastrophically bad decision-making.

Can we make this into a t-shirt and sell it here?

@Rancid Coolaid , thanks for the quote. My fav of the year.

Reactions: rlbreakfield
Leupold and NF should not even be said in the same breath.

Regarding the NF 2.5-10x42, I've used one extensively while hunting. Here's what needs updating.

1 - The parallax is too sensitive, I'm fiddling with it more than any other scope I've used. Just ditch the parallax adjustment like the old 32mm, that'd be great with me. Can easily get away with it on a 10x.

2 - low profile capped windage turret

3 - locking elevation turret

4 - 10 mils per revolution

5- better illumination (currently dims the further from the center)

6- Lower profile illumination knob. The dial on the old 32mm is perfect, duplicate it.

7- better glass.

PLEASE KEEP IT 30MM!!!

SFP on a 10X hunting scope is preferred by me. NF reticles disappear on lower powers.

Reactions: OLI62 and PFG
Leupold and NF should not even be said in the same breath.

Regarding the NF 2.5-10x42, I've used one extensively while hunting. Here's what needs updating.

1 - The parallax is too sensitive, I'm fiddling with it more than any other scope I've used. Just ditch the parallax adjustment like the old 32mm, that'd be great with me. Can easily get away with it on a 10x.

2 - low profile capped windage turret

3 - locking elevation turret

4 - 10 mils per revolution

5- better illumination (currently dims the further from the center)

6- Lower profile illumination knob. The dial on the old 32mm is perfect, duplicate it.

7- better glass.

PLEASE KEEP IT 30MM!!!

SFP on a 10X hunting scope is preferred by me. NF reticles disappear on lower powers.

Other than the MIL requirement, the VX5/VX6 fits your bill perfectly.
Lucky for you Leupold can retrofit MIL turrets and reticles.

• Haha
Reactions: TheMammoth
Other than the MIL requirement, the VX5/VX6 fits your bill perfectly.
Lucky for you Leupold can retrofit MIL turrets and reticles.

Great so you can pay to have a custom reticle and turrets installed on a scope that should’ve been offered in that configuration to begin with, AND you cannot even get it in mil ?