• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce #C307 compatible with B.O.R.S. ??

DeBoer2001

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
USA
Hello I am looking at purchasing a nightforce NXS 8.5-32x56mm but need to have it compatible with the Barrett BORS please let me know if anyone has more info on this matter thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I however only have the model number as stated above. Please let me know if that product number is enough for you to verify if the scope is compatible. Thanks

Thanks a lot for the help I have bought a couple rifles from Barrett and so a couple BORS from them also however they won't return emails or phone calls for cross referencing. Thanks for your help!!

Pretty sure your looking at the Barrett 66971 model? It will only fit pre 2011 non high speed turrets as stated. A no go for yours.

Thanks a lot for the help I have bought a couple rifles from Barrett and so a couple BORS from them also however they won't return emails or phone calls for cross referencing. Thanks for your help!!

I feel that BORS is outdated and is certainly due for an update, but I don't see that happening. Likewise, MRAD barrel conversions are still nonexistant. Unfortunate, but don't feel Barrett has been responsive to their civilian customers. Very sad.

On Tuesday (7/2) the part numbers were issued for the new BORS units that are compatible with NF ZS HS scopes. All the data is not yet published but they are taking orders. I spoke with my rep at Barrett and got my number for systems that I need for a customer.

Bob