• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce customer service is GTG!

GreggNY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2008
Westchester County, NY
I always hear a ton about how great Leupold's customer service is. I do agree with this and have used it myself. I don't recall seeing much about Nightforce in this regard so I thought I'd give my experience if anyone is wondering how theirs stacks up.

I bought used NF that came to me with the elevation turret not working properly. The clicks were very faint and mushy, and definitely not easy to hear or feel. It was easy to skip over a few clicks at a time. Definitely not like the other NF scopes that I own and have used. I called their customer service to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number, told them what the problem was and even that I wasn't the original owner and didn't have any paperwork/receipts/date of purchase, etc. They didn't seem the slightest bit worried and said to send it in. They received the scope on 2/22/12 according to my tracking. Exactly one week later on 2/29/12, I got an email that the scope was on it's way back to me with a return tracking number. They sent it out 3 day UPS and it actually showed up on 3/2/12- a day earlier than the tracking originally showed. The date on the inspection sticker that came back on the scope said it was gone over on 2/23/12. I couldn't have asked for a quicker turnaround. Just a little info for anyone on the fence about putting up the cash and buying a NF. I'm sold.

Re: Nightforce customer service is GTG!

Wait a second..... are you trying to tell all of us that a <span style="font-weight: bold">Nightforce</span> had tracking issues? LIES I say!

Kidding aside, it's great they took care of you. I have two NFs and love them both.

Great to hear. I love NF scopes! For my money, I believe they have the best value of the "high end" optics. There might be better glass available but in the NXS price range I don't know what else is comparable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait a second..... are you trying to tell all of us that a <span style="font-weight: bold">Nightforce</span> had tracking issues? LIES I say!

Kidding aside, it's great they took care of you. I have two NFs and love them both. </div></div>

Well, it does say it is a USED NF. Probably came from a broken home and was mistreated by some addle-headed, no-count father figure.
smile.gif

I have a bunch of NF scopes and have never needed CS. I have sent three scopes back for upgrade to ZS and HS and can tell you my dealings with them were most pleasant.

Glad to hear my experience wasn't a fluke and they are actually that good to everyone lol. The scope I sent in was bought used and was a 2.5-10x24 so it could have seen a lot of use/abuse from whenever it was purchased. It does look mint though so it could have just been worn out? I really don't know how much it takes to wear one of these out, and doubt I'll ever take one there with the amount of shooting I do. I will definitely be a repeat customer though.