• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce F1 H58 reticle pictures?

Mendy300wm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2012
WA
I'm strongly considering buying this scope but I have no where to go and actually look through one, I was wondering if anyone out there with one might be able to post some pictures of the reticle on max and min power

Re: Nightforce F1 H58 reticle pictures?

I love this reticule but the up urge is to much to handle

That's the thing I need to see it, I don't want a mess of shit at the lowest power

Continue looking in the same thread. You see that reticle @ 8X magnification on another scope (MK8) and it will give you a better idea of what to expect at lower magnifications.

Seeing that reticle at 8X ruined it for me.

I think if I was going to have a rifle I would only shoot past 500 yards, and the mirage wasn't so bad here in South Florida I would consider this reticle.

At $2800 I am sure you can find something great that will work better for you if your hesitant on this particular setup, but only you can decide.