• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Leo, Mil, Veteran Purchase

LR-Shooter

Minuteman
Jul 27, 2008
Idaho
In case you are interested in .mil/Leo/veteran purchase with NF I just put in an order for an NXS 2.5-10x42 scope, the lead time for that is 4 months. It's worth it for the price but I was surprised. Incase you haven't signed up it is pretty easy, click here. Also sent in to get signed up with Leupold on the same program, anyone use them for this, how was the experience? Already signed up with Vortex and it has been great so far.

I only learned of Leupold and Nightforce doing this yesterday. I have been doing it with Vortex since 2017. Whatever the reason I am glad they did. Some of the things I still wouldn't buy as you can get a better deal here used or find a sale that will beat it by a little. Some things are totally worth it.

Reactions: Glassaholic
In case you are interested in .mil/Leo/veteran purchase with NF I just put in an order for an NXS 2.5-10x42 scope, the lead time for that is 4 months. It's worth it for the price but I was surprised. Incase you haven't signed up it is pretty easy, click here. Also sent in to get signed up with Leupold on the same program, anyone use them for this, how was the experience? Already signed up with Vortex and it has been great so far.

I have used both, Leupold is exemplary and in my experiences have been very fast to ship product, last item was a MkVI 1-6 in July, got it in less than a week.

Reactions: LR-Shooter
I have delt with all 3 NF, Leupold and vortex LEO customer service. All were fantastic zero issues and fast responses. Both vortex and Leupold did free 2 day shipping too.

Also for LEO/Mil guys. Check out guidefitter and expertvoice these 2 websites have many many brands that give discounts. Same sign up process as other to prove LEO/Mil.

Your welcome in advance.

Ordered two NF NX8 2-10 with MIL-XT reticles. Told me it would ship in 60 days. They shipped in less than 30 days. Should be here Monday. Super excited. Ones gonna go on a 16" 6.5 creed hunting rifle and the other is going on a Noveske 16" 308.

Ordered two NF NX8 2-10 with MIL-XT reticles. Told me it would ship in 60 days. They shipped in less than 30 days. Should be here Monday. Super excited. Ones gonna go on a 16" 6.5 creed hunting rifle and the other is going on a Noveske 16" 308.

Thats cool, maybe mine will take less time as well.

I’ve had great luck with guidefitter and ExpertVoice as well. Sometimes items take a while to ship as previously stated, but all have been worth the discount or wait for me.

Never heard of some of these sites, signed up for expertvoice today. Looks like you have to be active military (not veteran) for outdoor prolink bummer. Thanks for sharing all!

Never heard of some of these sites, signed up for expertvoice today. Looks like you have to be active military (not veteran) for outdoor prolink bummer. Thanks for sharing all!

Good! Thr "product education" can get annoying to have access to discounts but its totally worth it with some of the discounts.

NightForce mil customer service and sales (Sonny Rossini in particular) has been great over the years for me. ExpertVoice prices on Vortex is okay but the Liberty Optics pricing for Hide members is better than anything else I’ve seen.

Reactions: Glassaholic
Proof also does Mil discount on ExpertVoice, and you can't do the mil discount through Proof directly anymore. GovX also has some stuff on there, but comparing their Vortex pricing, ExpertVoice is cheaper. Also, if you hit Bushnell, you can snag a bunch of different side brands to include FirstLite hunting clothing, and a few other hunting gear companies.

Don't think it is, which is why I was happy to see I could click that link and get signed up!
Must depend on which industry you are registered through - I definitely see NF on there.

Must depend on which industry you are registered through - I definitely see NF on there.

You are definitely correct, I just looked them up and I have never seen them before because "You don't have access to this brands rewards."

Learned something new, I know some optic companies have different discounts for active duty vs veterans, maybe nightforce on expertvoice is the same.

Ordered 2.5-20x50 NX8 F1 a couple weeks ago through the program! Great experience with quick response. They say it’s typical 60 day turn around or sooner. Hopefully sooner 😉

NF military deal is through them direct, and the wait time is because they put your order in the factory line, they don't just pull your scope off a shelf. Your lead time will be different depending on specifically which optic you order.

I ordered a nx8 1-8 a couple months ago and the lead time was 30 days. When I did it, they emailed me the order forms and price list and I sent back my completed form and payment info. Super easy.

Thanks for posting this - I'll be signing up for NF most definitely. I've been using the Leupold program for a few years now and have been very, very satisfied. Stellar pricing and never had a product take more than a week to show up.

Both the NF and Leupold pricing are fantastic. Almost feel bad paying those prices.

Anyone have a line on mil deals for Scalarworks?
About the best you're going to do is contact CS Tactical directly. Also, Eurooptic has a Mil/LE program that is open for veterans as well, they sell Scalarworks with a slight discount, but you'll pay tax with EO where CS Tactical you won't unless you live in Kalifornia, but if you're in Kali you're screwed anyway :LOL: