• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NEW Mil-XT reticle

I have a good number of reticles with a floating center dot. Like them just fine. Until I shot a SKMR3 reticle. Love the open center

The Skmr3 is an outstanding reticle.....and the Kahles has outstanding glass....what I don’t like about the skmr3 is the .5 mil subtensions versus the mil xt .2 mil subtensions .....

Reactions: 260284
Yes sir proudly displaced Texan....it’s awesome but IMHO NF hit a homerun with those .2 mil subtensions.....they are just the mark of excellence....

Reactions: scwhit
I didn't read through all the posts but just FYI Nightforce is not offering any service modifications to their FFP models.

Source: Sent them an email asking if they could swap my MIL-C to MIL-XT and they replied back.

I didn't read through all the posts but just FYI Nightforce is not offering any service modifications to their FFP models.

Source: Sent them an email asking if they could swap my MIL-C to MIL-XT and they replied back.
Yea got the same email the other week when I asked about upgrading my H58 to an H59 on my NXS F1

Reactions: 021411
Did they run out? I got mine a month ago and my dealer had another one coming in.

Dry firing

5c8af4d9597ae.jpg

I saved the photo from the 6.5 Guys blog onto my iPad and use a DFAT on the below barricade. Works out really well for good practice. Really crisp through the NF.

5c8afc611c3bd.jpg

I saved the photo from the 6.5 Guys blog onto my iPad and use a DFAT on the below barricade. Works out really well for good practice. Really crisp through the NF.

5c8afc611c3bd.jpg

I am going to order a DFAT tonight and download there powerpoint. Just need to build my barricade so I can practice more.

Reactions: Rugster
I have one Nightforce ATACR - 4-16x42mm F1 - ZeroHold™ - .1 Mil-Radian - DigIllum™ - PTL - Mil-XT™ $2,500.00 left in stock call 916-670-1103 to grab it :)

How is everyone liking their scope so far? Does anyone have a comparison to a PMII and Gen2 Razor?

How is the eye box?

Refresh my memory but NF will reticle swap right?

As of about three weeks ago, NF CS stated that they no longer perform reticle swaps (I called to ask about an NXS F1 H58 being switched to a T3).

Picked up my 5-25 Mil-Xt last week and got it to the range yesterday. Amazing optic and I’m really liking the new reticle. Almost grabbed the new S&B GRID 5-25 instead but went with this due to the dots at each vertical mil point and lack of box grid above the horizon. The boxed grid area is great for hold-unders but you can accomplish the same speed and performance with the mil-xt through practice without the clutter. Same concept as spotting with a MK4 w/ an H32 or other grid-style reticle; clutter can be a hinderance at times.

As expected, no issue with spotting impacts, tracking, and catching trace while shooting yesterday. If you can swing the cash, you won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: blbennett1288
As of about three weeks ago, NF CS stated that they no longer perform reticle swaps (I called to ask about an NXS F1 H58 being switched to a T3).

Well that is all kinds of disappointing lol. Buddy wanted to try my K525i and i've been itching to try NF so we traded, only issue is i'd like to get the Mil-XT. Granted if i'm being honest it will be going towards a ZP5 or ZCO.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Well that is all kinds of disappointing lol. Buddy wanted to try my K525i and i've been itching to try NF so we traded, only issue is i'd like to get the Mil-XT. Granted if i'm being honest it will be going towards a ZP5 or ZCO.
Zp5 or zcomp?
Cmone mate those dont belong in the same sentence
.or even a "Or' in between lol

Same situation! I called, and asked. They told me not at the time. They wanted to push out product. Which was the Mil-XT, when it was coming out. Told maybe after things settled down, might do it. Just what I got from calling. At that time.

Reactions: 5RWill
Zp5 or zcomp?
Cmone mate those dont belong in the same sentence
.or even a "Or' in between lol

It does if you don't have 3600 to drop lol. I've thought about selling the k318i too and just get a ZCO 527 then putting something much cheaper on the 223 trainer.

It does if you don't have 3600 to drop lol. I've thought about selling the k318i too and just get a ZCO 527 then putting something much cheaper on the 223 trainer.
Lol
One thing shooters always fail to recognize is when building their trainer. .
This the rifle your building to educate you as shooters and most likely they will shoot the most.yet people go half ass on optics..2 of my most expensive scopes are on my vudoo22 and 6.5x47 those two are being use as my training for all type of shooting. And my long range norma to my cheytac wearing pm2 great scopes but just basic reticles..coz i dial when shooting ELR :)
If me building trainer you bet XIT or big zcoml on it :)

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Lol
One thing shooters always fail to recognize is when building their trainer. .
This the rifle your building to educate you as shooters and most likely they will shoot the most.yet people go half ass on optics..2 of my most expensive scopes are on my vudoo22 and 6.5x47 those two are being use as my training for all type of shooting. And my long range norma to my cheytac wearing pm2 great scopes but just basic reticles..coz i dial when shooting ELR :)
If me building trainer you bet XIT or big zcoml on it :)

Oh i agree it's not something i want to do but year around dental school is making my fiscal income in the negative lmao. Preferably i'd like the 527 on the main and a 420 on the 223

Reactions: bjay