• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce new product development

The Nightforce SHV are very nice scopes we have been really happy with the performance of the glass, side-focus, turrets are good but not great. For the price point they seam like a great deal. I really would like one for my hunting rifle I just wish they made one on MILs.

NightForce SHV 4-14x56 - .25MOA - MOAR - Center Illumination Only Price
NightForce SHV 4-14x56 - .25MOA - MOAR - Non Illuminated Price
Link to the Nighforce SHV
nightforce-shv-scope.jpg

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

I think I'd like a rock solid fixed 10 X or 16 X at a lower price point. A fixed 10 nightforce would be petty sweet imo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I really would like one for my hunting rifle I just wish they made one on MILs.

This would be a nice option and is feasible unlike some of the things people are requesting. I'd also like to see a reticle cross between a Horus and their velocity reticle for holdovers in hunting scenarios. The Horus reticle is too busy for hunting IMO and I don't like the velocity reticle because it's not a standard graduation (mils). A less busy christmas tree type with hold overs to at least 1000 yards with the common calibers would be ideal. Every 1 mil a bracket with .5mil wind hash marks or dots and 2 mils of wind holds to 3 mils and 3-4 mils of holds beyond that. Every .5 mil of elevation holds a solid line or dots extending out 2 mils for more accurate elevation holds between 1 full mill but solid with no windage has marks. The hashes/dots from the 1 mil brackets would offer more than accurate enough wind holds and would help keep the reticle not so busy. That would make the SHV just plain awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing what NF comes out with as far as FFP tactical optics in the future as well.

We watch, we listen, we try hard; but unfortunately I cannot comment about the things that are under development as we try hard to keep a lid on things until performance is proven, but alot of cool stuff is taking place.

What I can say is this......while I realize we will never please everyone, there should be some happy campers.

Bob Beck of Extreme Outer Limits has an MOA based grid style holdover reticle available in the SHV 4-14 exclusively through EOL which can be seen here - SCOPES | MOA Rifles | The Evolution of Long Range Hunting