• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50mm NP-R1 - sold pending funds

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    This is just an old classic without high speed or zero stop turrets.

5.5-22x50mm
    Reticle is illuminated
    .25 MOA turrets with 10 MOA per rev

No sunshade that I know of but if one of them in my pile fits it I’ll include it. No box, but I do have a manual and butler creek flip caps included with it. It has lived on my 6.5 creed for the life of me owning it and has tracked and performed flawlessly. The NPR1 is a nice and thin reticle and great for shooting groups and steel. Scope is in good condition as you can see from the photo. I can get more if necessary but it’s pretty straight forward.

No trades please. $1,050 shipped. I’ll cover $500 of insurance so if you want more then it’s on you (I think like $10 additional). Rings not included.

image.jpg

Last edited:
    Not 100% sure to be honest as I don’t have the box and I don’t think it’s printed anywhere on the scope.

Yea I’ve got a couple different height 30mm rings I could sell with it depending what you’re after.

Looks like most all of the NXS 5.5-22 were 100 MOA internal elevation and 25 MOA windage.

Last edited: