• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes nightforce or schmidt and bender

Re: nightforce or schmidt and bender

OK...First I'll say this...while you CAN shoot a deer from that distance, why would you CHOOSE to? Even Mule deer in open Nevada/Utah/Wyoming Territory don't need to be attempted from that distance.

Second, your Lazzeroni certainly has the capability to reach out effectively to those distances. I have an S&B mounted on my Warbird, but I have a Swarovski mounted on my Patriot and Tomahawk and a NF 2.5-10 on my LR308.

For a hunting scope, I think it's hard to beat a Swarovski. Simple, small illuminated crosshair, HIGH QUALITY glass and unbelievably effective in lowlight early morning or late afternoon hunting applications. Clarity is only rivaled by S&B IMHO.

I also love my S&B but talking about the PM series isn't totally germane to hunting scope discussion, as the PM is a tactical scope. My S&B is a 3-12 x 50 with the illuminated L9 crosshair and it's an EXCELLENT <span style="font-style: italic">hunting</span> scope.

As for tactical applications, the S&B vs NF from an apples to apples discussion is, to me, pretty cut and dry. S&B has superior clarity, but is it superior to the tune of a grand? Maybe, maybe not. I feel confident the NF scopes have been extremely well vetted by the military and have confidence they can stand up to some unintended abuse. The glass is VERY clear, there is great eye relief and the reticle illumination is outstanding. For the price difference and given that unless the world falls apart and I find myself in a SHTF situation, I couldn't ever see the need for a better scope to "defend my life" than the NF. Besides...if things ever got that bad, the last thing I can see myself doing is giving away a hidden position by trying to "defend" from 1000 yards away. YMMV.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwp475</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Humaine kill is the goal to accomplish this range is irrealevant, skill and ability is the key

The gong is 12" in diameter

DSC00858.jpg
</div></div>

Are those shot at 1000 yards? That is nice, but I doubt it could be replicated in the field (@ 1000). What, is that a .2 MOA group at 100 yards?

Can't you read? Does the target not say 1006?

While I have never had the chance to take one at 1000 yards I did have oppertunity to take an Antelope at 777 yards with one shot and in a 10 MPH wind
Didn't find it to be too tough, of course I do place and have the eqiupment for such task

fa7vxj.jpg

As for what can't be done, speak for yourself not others

Hey... I didn't mean to step on your toes... if you regularly get .2 MOA at 1000 yards, you should compete in F-class... even if you throw a flier a couple of inches out from time to time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey... I didn't mean to step on your toes... if you regularly get .2 MOA at 1000 yards, you should compete in F-class... even if you throw a flier a couple of inches out from time to time. </div></div>

Where did I say .2MOA?

Reading skills failling again?

I thought we

were talking about hunting and first shot cold barrel hits at distance

It really isn't that difficult with the right equipment and a bit of practice

Picture059.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Shot from the high sot behind and to the left of my head

Picture064.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwp475</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where did I say .2MOA?

Reading skills failling again?

I thought we

were talking about hunting and first shot cold barrel hits at distance

It really isn't that difficult with the right equipment and a bit of practice

</div></div>

Sorry... I thought I saw multiple hits on that 12" diameter plate... my misunderstanding.

And sorry about my lackluster reading skills... blame it on the Texas public schooling system
laugh.gif

Jwp475 I noticed your picture. You have the right stuff to shoot first round cold bore shot at distance. I have basically same set up except my binoc's and range finder combined in lieca geovids. Where is your kestrel in picture? As well as your spotting scope.
If you are hunting there is not even a discussion about which nf or s&b is best. S&B is the one. Also, I do not consider cost as a factor. Why, b/c most hunts I go on are more than a scope. I am concerned about being successful on the hunt. I am not interested in going on an expensive camping trip. I do not think shooting at animals at distance is wrong, imoral, etc... I assure you if you have hunted for many years you have had a wounded animal. It is not pretty and it gives me a great dis- pleasure. That is why practise, and buy the best equipement possible. That would be S&b. Last,if price is important look at adam's prices and buy now because our dollar is getting weak and it will go up from here

Thunderolt68, thanks for the kind wordss. I use a Kestrell 3500 and it was there, just not in that particular picture. I did not set up the spotter that day, Alex had a pair of Zeiss 10X56 Victory bino's and I had my 10X42 Lieca's. The 5X25X56 S&B has as much resolution as most spotters and can do double duty once an animal is located with the binos

Features on the S&B scopes are more user friendly. The lit reticle is adjustable in the field for brightness, easier to zero the gun, on the mag ring doesn't turn when you adjust for higher mag, this is nicer if you use caps on your scope, faster turns on the turrets, cleaner glass.

I own 3 NF they are nice. The Nightforce if you shoot long range and your come up is 32 moa. You will have to turn your turrets 3 times to get to your moa. The mag ring if you adjust it and you have caps will turn with the ring. Lot of the times will get in the way. Your lit reticle can only be set at a certian brightness. The only way you can adjust it is by taking the cap off. I do like these scopes a lot for what I use them for. But they are not even in the same league.

Looking back I would have went all S&Bs. Much more user friendly. Price is not far off the Nightforce either. Nightforce with the first focal plane is getting in the low 2000 to 2500. At those prices do not hesitate and go with the Schmidt and Benders.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Features on the S&B scopes are more user friendly. The lit reticle is adjustable in the field for brightness, easier to zero the gun, on the mag ring doesn't turn when you adjust for higher mag, this is nicer if you use caps on your scope, faster turns on the turrets, cleaner glass.

I own 3 NF they are nice. The Nightforce if you shoot long range and your come up is 32 moa. You will have to turn your turrets 3 times to get to your moa. The mag ring if you adjust it and you have caps will turn with the ring. Lot of the times will get in the way. Your lit reticle can only be set at a certian brightness. The only way you can adjust it is by taking the cap off. I do like these scopes a lot for what I use them for. But they are not even in the same league.

Looking back I would have went all S&Bs. Much more user friendly. Price is not far off the Nightforce either. Nightforce with the first focal plane is getting in the low 2000 to 2500. At those prices do not hesitate and go with the Schmidt and Benders. </div></div>

+1...

$2290 for an F1 and it includes rings and a sunshade.

I actually like the NF illumination better as it illuminates the whole reticle. I had a problem shooting night movers at a match with my S&B as only the center 1/2 mil crosshairs illuminate and I couldn't see my lead, which was around 1.2 mils, very well. I had to look at the reticle against the illuminated target to see when to fire.

Also the whole occular moving isn't really a problem for me. I use BC caps and have never had a problem with moving the whole occular and it's actually easier to change magnifications by just reaching up and grabbing the whole occular and turning and not having to find the power ring.

5 mils per turn isn't bad also as I can get to 1000 in less than 2 turns with any caliber I have. Agreed that the MOA versions having more MOA would be nice and I would advice you keep an eye on NF in the coming year if that interests you.

If money wasn't an issue. Schmidt and Bender would always be my first choice. For the reasons I listed. To each his own. Nightforce is a good scope but not there yet.

They are only 160 dollars cheaper than the Schmidt and Benders and you are getting a 4x16x50 34 tube instead of 3.5x15x50 30mm tube.

At mile high shooting supply they are $2450 for a S&B.

MOne of my 3 S&B PMll's illuminate the whole reticle

I know S&B scopes well. Have had 3 and used one in matches for almost 2 years. No argument they are an excellent scope but now I have been using the F1 for most of the year and I don't feel like it is less of a scope in any way and works equally as well for me.

As for the power and tubes they aren't an issue as the NF actually has more than enough elevation adjustments at 110 MOA and 1x top end difference isn't noticable.

Also as I mentioned the F1 comes with rings and sunshade so you need to add another $120 or so for a set of 34mm rings and $60 for the sunshade to the S$B price to be comparable.

My 3 S&B PMll's illuminate the whole reticle</div></div>

Mine didn't. What reticle do you have?

The rings and sun shade will add cost to the scope. But when you are into a scope for 2000 dollars I don't think I would worry to much about the rings and sunshade to complete what I wanted in a scope.

No but if you don't have to pay more for them then that is even better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwp475</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My 3 S&B PMll's illuminate the whole reticle</div></div>

Mine didn't. What reticle do you have? </div></div>

I edited my first post, acctually only my 4X16X42 PMll LP Gen ll-XR and is lighte the center and 2 Mills each side of center and 4 Mils below center

The Schmidt and Benders do have more features to them. I will route to a S&B to another rifle and zero in it with ease. The NF will need more effort to switch back in forth. You have to pull caps, loosen the top of the turret head and twist it down to set the zero stop. The S&Bs undo 2 allen screws turn to your zero and done with the zeroing and zero stops in seconds.

Nothing wrong with NF. I like the scope. but not in the same league. I would pay for the extras. I think the Premier scopes would be a better comparison to the S&Bs. I have not mess with these scopes but seams like similar features on paper.

Have had 2 Premiers and I would use either the NF or S&B first. Just personal preference.

As for the zero stop, mine has been set since I got the rifle on my match rifle. No need to mess with it. It's not something you do each range session. I set it .5 mils below so I can adjust up or down .1 mil or so to adjust any change in zero due to temp or elevation at different locations. The NF zero stop isn't difficult to set although you do have to loosen a few more allen screws. If you are switching it to another rifle it will take an extra couple of minutes. Never been under a time limit while rezeroing so haven't found it a negative.

I haven't mess with the Premier scopes. So I can't say either way with them. Just what is on the paper. I'am not saying NF is bad. I do like the scopes. They track great. I wish they had a couple of things like the S&Bs features.

The only problem with having the features of the S&Bs scopes on the NF. It would be the price would be a lot more for the NF scopes then.

Do you want your Cadillac with roll up windows or power windows?

I consider both power windows so just pick the Cadillac which you like better.
wink.gif

Dar you have an F1?

You have shot way more than me and been expose to more different equipment than me. Thus gives you more first hand experience with more scopes. I'am just going by my experience with the scopes. All scopes have pluses and minus. Choose like Rob said which one fits you the best.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you. Just joking about the cadillac statement. just my southern way of putting things.

Here is some insight and clarification:

Both are great scopes, I have 12 S&B PMII scopes in my collection, I have almost a dozen NF... as well I see a wide variety of set ups and optics.

Much of the pluses and minuses for many optics are personal choice, but there are some things that have to be considered.

Over the last 4 years, there has been a $1000 swing in the price of the S&B series, as well around that time and prior, availability was hit and miss and it was not uncommon to wait 9 months for one. Things change, and now the price has settled back to where they started, and because the economy is not as good there are plenty available by dealers, mostly reading this site, getting into carrying S&B.

The downsides
1. You need an aggressive base to get 100% of the elevation adjustment -- you can't just put a PMII on a flat top AR10 and expect to reach 1000 yards... it will top out around 700 - 750 yards.
2. The lit reticle rheostat interferes with a lot of left handed bolts.
3. The zero stop on the double turn scopes are not consistent where they stop, anywhere from .5 mils to .2 mils below zero, no two are the same.
4. No options for MOA scopes with MOA reticles at this time. Which limits this scope for some shooters.

Aside from that, they are great scopes, without a doubt. Sure there are some other things, people talk about a US Support center, however I have never had an issue with support and presently S&B will give you a loaner while your scope is being repaired, definitely first class. They are some of the most well built and durable scopes on the market, as they should be for the money. Chances are you'll never use their customer service, of the 12 scopes and last 5 years I have only used it once for real and once for a check up.

Stuff with the NF like the ocular turning is a personal issue, I have no issue with it, I use the bikini covers, and not Butler Creek caps so it is no issue for me. The zero stop is user settable which is a big plus. You have choices of Mil or MOA in both a variety of reticles and turrets, and soon enough you'll see even more innovation coming out of NF, 2010 and beyond. They listen, they test, and they release a product that is ready for prime time out of the gate. Other stuff like the number of revolutions for the turrets, well I have two NF scopes with 1 MOA adjustments that have 55 Minutes per turn... so it just depends on what you want.

I like them both, use them both, but pound for pound, Nightforce wins out when you consider the history, the company, the service, the innovations and the performance of the optic as a system and not just whether the glass makes you go WOW... I don't' know a soul who can't see what they are aiming at regardless of the distance with a NF.

At least that is my take on the subject of Cadillacs versus Lincoln

Rob01 and Lowlight, sometimes I read your comments and wish I'd gone with the NF F1 instead of the PH 3-15X50. But then, I got it for a price almost the same as the F1 with rings and have had no problems with it. It also has the best glass of any optic I've ever owned.

My other scope is a NF (2.5-10X32) and likewise no problems. I've certainly been able to see quite well through their glass too (although some people deride NF for not using glass like Zeiss or IOR). Just curious, what specifics about the NF F1 make you prefer it over the Premier?

well,
1. I do not shoot an AR10 at 1000 yards
2. I am not left handed
3. I have never had problems with stops
4. I use mil/mil.
I have 14 S&B and 0 Night Forces.
I do want good glass b/c what I shoot at the time of day I shoot clarity and light gathering is real important.
I have seen side by side comparison ( that would be seen with my own eyes ) and the S&B was more clear as well as I could shoot aprox. 30 minutes longer. That is real and the differance between coming home with a trophy or not.
So, you can buy nightforce and it will perform 98% of time as good as S&B, but the 2% could cost you a trophy. That could be priceless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use my Nightforce and S&B equally... there are pluses and minuses to every scope out there, however in my opinion NF has the least number of negatives when it's all said and done.

And I don't mean negatives from strictly a scope standpoint, I look at the complete picture, from pricing, to value, Features, on to company support, movement within the scope industry, innovation, etc. Nightforce is the pound for pound champion. </div></div>

i have wondered if you pay say 1500 more for a s&b than for a nightforce or USO do you realy get a full 1500 more in value,
and at what point are you paying for a name?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: h.b.h.l.r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use my Nightforce and S&B equally... there are pluses and minuses to every scope out there, however in my opinion NF has the least number of negatives when it's all said and done.

And I don't mean negatives from strictly a scope standpoint, I look at the complete picture, from pricing, to value, Features, on to company support, movement within the scope industry, innovation, etc. Nightforce is the pound for pound champion. </div></div>

i have wondered if you pay say 1500 more for a s&b than for a nightforce or USO do you realy get a full 1500 more in value,
and at what point are you paying for a name? </div></div>

How about 450 more? not 1500

jwp475 grab a calculator and do some math

Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Police Marksman LP 34mm Riflescope

Stock # - 944P4FL
Matte
Illuminated P4F
34mm
Double Turn Knob
Side Focus
1/4 MOA
$3,098.95
s&b
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15X50
Reticle: Illuminated NP-R1
Finish: matte
Model: NXS1550-NPR1

Your Price: $1,545.00
Sale Price: $1,483.00
Savings: $62.00 (4%)

these are some price i just looked up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you only comparing these two brands. If you are looking at the S&B tactical scopes, you could buy 2 NFs for the cost of one S&B. Take a look at the Premier Reticles. About $1k less than the S&B and just a few hundred more than a NF. Plus made in the good-ole US of A. Also, their customer service seems to be top notch.
My only gripe with the PR scopes is that they are a bit heavy. </div></div>

@$ 2899.00 for either the Premier 3x15x50 or the 5x25x56 how do you come to the conclusion that they are $1000 cheaper?

Bottom line, buy what you can afford and hope its what you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you only comparing these two brands. If you are looking at the S&B tactical scopes, you could buy 2 NFs for the cost of one S&B. Take a look at the Premier Reticles. About $1k less than the S&B and just a few hundred more than a NF. Plus made in the good-ole US of A. Also, their customer service seems to be top notch.

@$ 2899.00 for either the Premier 3x15x50 or the 5x25x56 how do you come to the conclusion that they are $1000 cheaper?

Bottom line, buy what you can afford and hope its what you want. </div></div>

i say save your money and buy what you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: h.b.h.l.r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more like 1553.95 not 450 </div></div>

ON page2, di you reAD PAGE 2?

From page 2 ofthis thread (or did you read page 2?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam @ MHSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just an FYI for you guys, we have both MOA and MIL 4-16x50 PMII LP's w/P4F reticles in stock NIB for really good pricing so if anyone is looking for one of these let me know and I will get you squared away!

MOA $2480 shipped
MIL $2530 shipped

100_4045.jpg

We also do have Nightforce in stock as well, just wanted to post up the S&B's as they are at a really good price!

Cheers,

Adam </div></div>

So you saying that you can buy a 3.5X15 NSX for 900 dollars, hel I thought they 2000 dollars

Arn't NXS scopes 2000 dollars

first of all you are one wound up dude take a freakin break
second that is still 1047 more than this price Nightforce NXS 3.5-15X50

so i ask are you getting 1047 dollars more in value or are you paying for the name. or did you read the page?

IMHO the resolution, clarity and depth of perception advantage that the S&B has ove the NXS is worth it to me in the hunting fields.

Whom is offering the 1400 NSX?

see that wasnt so bad was it
all i am wondering is at what point in these high end scopes
is the extra money is worth it.
i will put the link up in a minute

Cartman. talking down about people out loud not kool. I was merely making an example as too what I want my gun to be capable of doing. I dont make shots unless they are clean kills (one shot kills). This shot might never present itself , or I might never get the bench time to feel confident of a shot like that. I just was making a point that with the right equiptment and practice, this shot is not unethical for the right rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lt. Arclight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you only comparing these two brands. If you are looking at the S&B tactical scopes, you could buy 2 NFs for the cost of one S&B. Take a look at the Premier Reticles. About $1k less than the S&B and just a few hundred more than a NF. Plus made in the good-ole US of A. Also, their customer service seems to be top notch.

Bottom line, buy what you can afford and hope its what you want. </div></div>

thats the MAP price, they can be had for much cheaper (street price)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: h.b.h.l.r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jwp475 grab a calculator and do some math

Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50 Police Marksman LP 34mm Riflescope

Stock # - 944P4FL
Matte
Illuminated P4F
34mm
Double Turn Knob
Side Focus
1/4 MOA
$3,098.95
s&b
Nightforce NXS 3.5-15X50

these are some price i just looked up

</div></div>
That NF isn't an F1. so thats a 2nd focal plane scope vs. top of the line. Mile high has the S&B's for around 2500, and an F1 from NF is around 2200 last I checked. 300-400 not 1500. Apples to Apples, NF is a bit cheaper, but really isn't much.

Tyler

Re: pointblank4445-" I was going to say negligent, immoral and ignorant; but I like the way Cartman said it better."
Name calling not cool. I was plainly making an example of what I want my optics to be capable of helping my rifle achieve. I wouldnt shoot at an animal if I felt that the first shot would not seal the deal. But I will be practicing these shots out to 1000 yards alot.

Your right I missed the fact that he was compairing a secound focal plane NSX to a first focal plane S&B.

It's getting late

the point is when you get in to these scope prices how much better in quality is one over another
even if it is 400 bucks thats alot of money.
if you have 3 rifles 400 x3 is 1200 bucks
is there that much difference in clarity, and overall quality i cant tell, but i have blury vision in my right eye any way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have shot way more than me and been expose to more different equipment than me. Thus gives you more first hand experience with more scopes. I'am just going by my experience with the scopes. All scopes have pluses and minus. Choose like Rob said which one fits you the best.

Sorry didn't mean to offend you. Just joking about the cadillac statement. just my southern way of putting things. </div></div>

Takes alot more that that to offend me LOL I was only asking about you owning an F1 so that you can see the FFP version and do a better apples to apples comparison. From what you said you have 3 NF scopes so I don't think you would buy something that didn't work.

Lowlight said it better than I could:

"I like them both, use them both, but pound for pound, Nightforce wins out when you consider the history, the company, the service, the innovations and the performance of the optic as a system and not just whether the glass makes you go WOW... I don't' know a soul who can't see what they are aiming at regardless of the distance with a NF."

And where are all you made in the USA guys? The F1 is made in the USA! LOL That was just a little playful jab at those guys and not meant to be serious before people started to get their panties in a bunch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazzerhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Re: pointblank4445-" I was going to say negligent, immoral and ignorant; but I like the way Cartman said it better."
Name calling not cool. I was plainly making an example of what I want my optics to be capable of helping my rifle achieve. I wouldnt shoot at an animal if I felt that the first shot would not seal the deal. But I will be practicing these shots out to 1000 yards alot. </div></div>
If I hit it in the head am I still negligent, immoral and ignorant? or am I just full of shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Features on the S&B scopes are more user friendly. The lit reticle is adjustable in the field for brightness, easier to zero the gun, on the mag ring doesn't turn when you adjust for higher mag, this is nicer if you use caps on your scope, faster turns on the turrets, cleaner glass.

The Nightforce if you shoot long range and your come up is 32 moa. You will have to turn your turrets 3 times to get to your moa. The mag ring if you adjust it and you have caps will turn with the ring. Lot of the times will get in the way. Your lit reticle can only be set at a certian brightness. The only way you can adjust it is by taking the cap off.
</div></div>

just an allen wrench for the s&b is a lot easier!

Here is an email from germany about my service on S&Bs.

Grettings from Germany,

I have read your post in Snipers Hide about the turrets from our 5-25x56 PMII. That’s understood that we reform your scope from CW- windage turret to CCW- windage turret.
Naturally we deliver the CCW- Scopes with both CCW- turrets. Some customer want a CCW- elevation turret and a CW- windage turret. As the standard model we deliver both turrets in
the same configuration.

I have seen your pictures about the Scope. You have the turrets CCW in the right direction only your direction of rotating is reverse? Is this correct?
When yes we must change the thread block in the turret. You have a thread block from a CW turret in there.

Naturally we change this part free of charge. This was our mistake and we do everything that you are satisfied with your Scope.

I can offer you two difference possibilities.
1. You send the Scope back to Schmidt & Bender Inc. in Meriden, NH with a short letter.
2. We open our Service in the end of this year in the US, in NH. When you wait until the opening you can send it to our service department in the US.

When you send to Schmidt & Bender Inc. and he send it to Germany, I will do and push our service department that we send you the Scope as soon as possible back.

I hope I can help you. When you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Kind regards
Stephan

Now a little while back had an issue with the reticle being hazey. They told me 4 to 6 weeks to repair the issue free of charge. NF did carry through with excactly what they said. very happy with them.

The difference was S&B said they would give me a loaner until I got my scope back in my hands. This way I would not be without an Optic. I thought that alone would be worth the extra 300 dollars.

Granted with both Optics your chances of failure is slim and Both compainies back their products. I did not contact S&B about my issue they contact me, when I posted the question on the hide. That was another thing to me brought their level of service to the next Level.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...999#Post1373999