• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nighthawk Agent 2

Evolution 9

Hurter of feelings
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2010
    Central Idaho
    9mm Agent II with IOS plate

50 rounds fired. This took over a year from order to delivery (a couple months ago). Pics should tell you what you need but feel free to ask any questions. Posting at a significant discount from what I paid.

4700 without the RMR
    5000 with RMR

D85217BF-B6DD-4E79-880E-0C34C5A02C00.jpeg
    B13EE896-D5E3-4BE7-A5FD-B76A90A1C469.jpeg
    E7D334B0-CAF5-4FCC-ADA3-87E179A2A2E1.jpeg
    0FF2AD96-F003-438A-8848-72CA5011324E.jpeg
    229FAD46-1474-4520-AB3F-8EF0274A2AD5.jpeg

Just wondering what all the fuss is about when it comes to which NH gunsmith built the gun?

Is there a real difference — e.g. This gun built by “Badass Billy Bob” versus “Retarded Rick”?

Enquiring minds want to know. (And I have 4 NH’s)

Reactions: Evolution 9
    Just wondering what all the fuss is about when it comes to which NH gunsmith built the gun?

Is there a real difference — e.g. This gun built by “Badass Billy Bob” versus “Retarded Rick”?

Enquiring minds want to know. (And I have 4 NH’s)
    I’d take a Rick gun any day

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    I’m not seeing it on the paperwork. I think I’d have to check under the grip?
    I guess they'vce changed things up a bit. All my Nighhawks have all the gunsmiths listed on the test target and they just check off the individual that made the gun. @TheHorta All the gunsmiths are amazing and nobody will do you wrong but... I know a guy who wants ALL his Nighthawks done by the same gunsmith (has 13 at last count) so there is that and Nighthawk has one dude that specializes in a certain style of engraving so if you want that it is that gunsmith. I know not what style or who it is BTW... It was just mentioned when I went and got a tour of the facilities.

@Evolution 9 Beautiful piece, sir! I had one identical but not TFS. Good luck with your sale!

Last edited:
    I guess they'vce changed things up a bit. All my Nighhawks have all the gunsmiths listed on the test target and they just check off the individual that made the gun. @TheHorta All the gunsmiths are amazing and nobody will do you wrong but... I know a guy who want ALL his Nighthawks done by the same gunsmith (has 13 at last count) so there is that and Nighthawk has one dude that specializes in a certain style of engraving so if you want that it is that gunsmith. I know not what style or who it is BTW... It was just mentioned when I went and got a tour of the facilities.

@Evolution 9 Beautiful piec, sir! I had one identical but not TFS. Good luck with you sale!

You’re right!!!

9596812C-3575-4264-9086-0729762EA5E2.jpeg

Reactions: nikonNUT