• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Nighthawk Custom Rifles

Re: Nighthawk Custom Rifles

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lofty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knowing Chris and his typical choice of suppressor lately, I'd have to guess Surefire.

Looks like a MB762-211C

</div></div>

I just got one of the MB762-211C and the one in the pic doesen't look like it has side ports.

It kind of looks like an AAC 3-prong blackout or something like that.

Acually I think it is a SureFire FH762K05 open prong like the one for the British MWS gun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Acually I think it is a SureFire FH762K05 open prong like the one for the British MWS gun.</div></div>

I thought it looked like a SF becuase of the flat place on the side. Not familiar with that model you listed but it looks pretty sweet.

That is indeed a Surefire 7.62 flash hider suppressor adapter, model FH762K I do believe !

work4112011167.jpg

Nighthawk Custom tactical rifle.

I'm normally hit-or-miss when it comes to painted camo stocks, but I must admit that one looks good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Runamuk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm normally hit-or-miss when it comes to painted camo stocks, but I must admit that one looks good! </div></div>

I agree! Its definatly different but it looks really good to me!

I agree also, displaying an awesome weapon and the respect shown between professionals...great example to emulate.

rifflesnh008.jpg

For sale: Trial and evaluation gun (less than 200 rounds)reduced rate,1/2 M.O.A.guarantee. Caliber is .308 with a 20" Broughton barre, Badger bottom metal and Badger Night vision mount on Woodland Camo manners T4-A stock.Includes Harris bipods.Any questions,ask for Bill at Nighthawk (877)268-4867,ext236

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fenris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone please let me know the manufacturer of this muzzle brake?

Thank you.

tactical-rifles-costa2.jpg

</div></div>

Can anyone tell me barrel lenght on Costas rifle? Looks like 20" but I thought it might be 18.5"

Bill,

Another question on Costa's Rifle... Is that a McCann Night Vision Rail Mount, Badger Ordnance EFR Rail, or the PGWDTI proprietary mount?

rasheed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rasheed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill,

Another question on Costa's Rifle... Is that a McCann Night Vision Rail Mount or the PGWDTI proprietary mount?

rasheed </div></div>

On the front?

Looks like a Badger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rasheed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill,

Another question on Costa's Rifle... Is that a McCann Night Vision Rail Mount or the PGWDTI proprietary mount?

rasheed </div></div>

On the front?

Looks like a Badger. </div></div>

Yeah, I just changed my question to include the Badger...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a Badger </div></div>

Thank you George for the reality check.

thanks for the info,

Your rifles are great looking, But you 1911's are awsome. Id love to have a GRP one day.

Blackhawk95,true our 1911s are awesome,but having observed the time,detail,and heart felt care that our rifle maker puts into his builds they are far more than just great looking.Hope we can place a GRP in your hands in the near future.Thanks for the kind words,we have a team of people at Nighthawk that truly care in putting out the best rifles and pistols possible.I'm proud to be a part of that team.

What action is that on your trial and evaluation gun?

They do Berger King,if only people knew the man behind each rifle build at Nighthawk we would be selling a lot more.His attention to detail in every step is as if he was truly building it for himself.He really is that good,eventually word will get out about us not just being a top 1911 builder,it's only a matter of time as word spreads about our quality!Blessings to you and yours this Easter season.Thanks for posting.

Bill, Can I ask you again what is the action on your trial and evaluation gun? Thanks.

care and pride during manufacture usualy ends up with a oustanding piece.

keep up the good work.

Jerid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TomD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, Can I ask you again what is the action on your trial and evaluation gun? Thanks.</div></div>

I'm not Bill but it's a Stiller, most likely a Tac30

nighthawk4262011002.jpg

11 shot group at 100 yds. from the proud owner of a new Nighthawk Custom tactical Rifle.

Holy Sh!t... thats extremely impressive. No doubt ya'll make an impressive rifle. Very nice.

No doubt Blackops2,the man who builds for us at Nighthawk is a humble,no nonsense guy.He shoots as straight as the rifle's he so passionately works on...methodical,precise and with so much care as if everyone he makes was for himself.I'm blessed to be around him every day watching and talking to him about his craft.

nighthawk51111011.jpg

Putting together some new rifle builds for a couple of very motivated Nighthawk customers.

Any chance for a few pics of the build in progress?

Good looking rifles.

Bill I'll be giving you a call later about the trial rifle, if it's still for sale.

New Tactical Rifle, neatly packed in Storm-Pelican case, ready to be shipped to another happy Nighthawk customer.

nh5182011007.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Send__IT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">18inch barrel? </div></div>

I can't say forsure it is 18.5" but my guess would be yes.

I say this from looking Costa's rifle on the previous page. It is very similar in length. Its not a 20" so I would say it's a 17.5"-18.5" gun.

Whatever it is, it looks BADASS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: k9222</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Send__IT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">18inch barrel? </div></div>

I can't say forsure it is 18.5" but my guess would be yes.

I say this from looking Costa's rifle on the previous page. It is very similar in length. Its not a 20" so I would say it's a 17.5"-18.5" gun.

Whatever it is, it looks BADASS! </div></div>

AGREED!!!!

wow that rifle is mint. how much are you asking? whats the specs on it