• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns NIghthawk GRP Recon

Glock45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
south-central WI, USA
So, I was at a firearms store the other day, and was looking at 1911's. I saw a GRP in the case and the clerk said they just got one in on trade that belonged to an LEO. It was a GRP Recon(before they beveled stop hole and shortened the pin.) There is a <span style="font-weight: bold">BIT</span> of holster wear but it is a work tool not a safe queen.

Bottom line is $1500 is what I get it for! It is fully operational, no frame cracks, etc. I can't find one anywhere for less than $2k. I think it seems weird. What say you?

Yes, I already put my name on it.
smile.gif
I'll post pics when background is complete and it is in my hands.

-G45

Re: NIghthawk GRP Recon

What kind of Commy State do you live in, "when background is complete and it is in my hands", in the free state of TEXAS I would have taken pocession of it no more than 10 minutes after I signed my name on the transfer form, nice score for a Glock guy.

I love mine but I would let it go. Give me the store it is at and the phone number and I will call them and tell them what a bad deal it is. I will need the address also <span style="text-decoration: line-through">so I can give the my credit card info </span> Let me know quickly before any other poor soul tries to buy it.

The GRP is a pretty dam nice 1911 mate you have got your self a good deal there , can't wait for pick and and report when you get it .

Very nice!

It's sad to imagine what they gave the officer for it....

but good buy! Always wanted a Nighthawk but money is tight!

Buy it, shoot it and when about half the finish is gone, have it coated with Diamond Black.

Nice find......I've been shopping around the auction sites hoping to find an Enforcer (maybe even a Talon) to avoid the wait and see what these Nighthawks are all about.