• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon BDC scope software

Re: Nikon BDC scope software

Thanks for posting this... I hadn't seen it. I have a Nikon Monarch Gold 2.5-10x50 BDC on my hunting rifle, and this is good info to have, especially the data for lower magnification.

You are welcome. Yea i cant wait to test it. Soon as i find somewhere to shoot over 100 yards in miami LOL

I use it and love it. I don't have time to dial in while coyote hunting so the BDC works great. The website solved my problem with being half way between the two with the 25-06

nikon2.jpg

xBoostx, Great find, Thanks for sharing! BTW, if you wanna shoot LR, Manatee is a great range, I know it's a hike from Miami but that's the closest place to you I believe

Lovetsx,
You are right, Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Match Technology Program is a very useful accessory to your hunting arsenal. Have you found the Field Reference Ballistics Chart yet? It gives you the distance for all the circles in relationship to your load data through each power setting on your BDC scope. You can find it under
Generate Ballistics Report. That is what I laminate and tape to my stock.

Has anyone had any experience with the new nikon 223 line?
Bought a dpms sass mini and might throw one on top. Or maybe a falcon or super sniper.

Trim,
There is a good write up on the M-223 line of scopes on this site and on AR15.com forum too.