• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ninja 1 bad guy 0

"It slices, it dices, it...."

Sorry. I've spent the majority of my adult life designing systems that go after high value, time sensitive targets; fuck those guys. I want them looking around, every time they have to stop at a street light and wonder if there's a crosshair on their ass. I want them to live in fear...that is worse than dying.

Sorry. I've spent the majority of my adult life designing systems that go after high value, time sensitive targets; fuck those guys. I want them looking around, every time they have to stop at a street light and wonder if there's a crosshair on their ass. I want them to live in fear...that is worse than dying.

It’s like infiltrating an enemy line of foxholes at night when they are asleep. Slit one man’s throat and let his buddy live. Then make a quiet exfiltration.

The reaction in the morning would be priceless.

29922471.jpg

It’s like infiltrating an enemy line of foxholes at night when they are asleep. Slit one man’s throat and let his buddy live. Then make a quiet exfiltration.

The reaction in the morning would be priceless.
Friend of mine's dad was a former Ranger during Korea... Something he would do from time to time... LOL.

That's been known for some time. They got somebody last year with this IIRC - I learned about it here or on defensenews.com. This was actually developed under obama as a weapon that would not have collateral damage. So there was obviously either a direct request to Lockheed Martin or an RFP to modify existing capability to have a non-explosive or limited collateral damage air-launched weapon that could work off of drone system. Pretty much means a Hellfire would be basis.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Wow this is great technology I prefer the most collateral damage is possible... Carpet bombing works for me. Make everybody more afraid of you than they are the terrorists and you will win.

There was an area where buildings were brought down on " supposed innocent people". What was left out was those innocent people had an opportunity to not be there and further relay when the terrorist child corruptors and suicide bomb makers schedule. Well, when the hellfires we're going to come in somebody was tipping off the terrorist... These so-called innocent people. Buildings came down anyway...lol.

Somehow those suicide bomb factories and child corruptors had a harder time finding a place to stay... LOL

Yeah what ever happened to killing people and breaking shit till the enemy begs you to stop?
Dresden during WW2. We intentionally killed civilians.
Today we get this “That’s inhumane “. Like vaporizing a human body with a 50 cal. round is humane.
Got Nukes?💥

Reactions: Yasherka
That's been known for some time. They got somebody last year with this IIRC - I learned about it here or on defensenews.com. This was actually developed under obama as a weapon that would not have collateral damage. So there was obviously either a direct request to Lockheed Martin or an RFP to modify existing capability to have a non-explosive or limited collateral damage air-launched weapon that could work off of drone system. Pretty much means a Hellfire would be basis.
I never said "breaking news we have a new weapon". I was merely passing on the news that we had again taken out another terrorist. The way we did it wasn't really the point, but I can tell some are just learning about it so that is an added benefit.

I'll say this... The picture of the impact of that ninja missile was freaking awesome. The accuracy ... wow.

If we really want to get precise... I so wish Tesla technology would be well-used. Forget Rockets, bullets, bombs excetera... Appropriate use of electric / magnetic fields focusing or interference type wave front projection with the proper antenna array... bodies pop like zits, vaporize or simply disappear. That would put the true fear of God and everybody

........that's what is called a "non-kinetic strike"....if there's a name for it....

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
I wish I was a fly on the wall in the design rooms of these missile manufacturers.
“So you don’t want a war head? What the fuck are we going to just hit the ass hole with the missile?

I think the main person who designed that missile HAS to be a bowhunter...

ENGINEER 1: "So what you are saying is that we build a missile without a warhead?"

ENGINEER 2: "Nah bro, what I am saying is that we build the biggest fucking expandable broadhead in the whole goddamn universe AND with precision guidance so we can avoid something like me being clowned by my buddies last season because I got no deer due to clumsy and cold fingers".

ENGINEER 1: "Why, though?"

ENGINEER 2:

maxresdefault.jpg

"MURICA', MOTHERFUCKER... THAT'S WHY".

For a high speed Ginsu those seem quite tame. Guess it has a 30 day warranty??? LMAO

BTW posting pics from 2006 is quite elementary of you.

For a high speed Ginsu those seem quite tame. Guess it has a 30 day warranty??? LMAO

BTW posting pics from 2006 is quite elementary of you.

I didn't look at the dates. Do you have any recent photos?