• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They've located Kamala's ancestral lineage.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

1674227374941.png

Australian park rangers discovered a giant, toxic toad ... - MSN

https://www.msn.com › en-us › news › other › australia...

10 hours ago — Australian park rangers discovered a giant, toxic toad that eats anything that fits into her mouth. They named her Toadzilla.

Last edited:
    mmm spicy frog legs . they just need to find the squirrel that secrete a poisonous substance similar to neurotoxins just 100xs more potent .

There was Olivia Newton John. But she died.
    Probably killed by some venomous form of Australian hamster.

Sirhr
    Died from some sort of venomous something-or-other then collapsed into the waiting jaws of a saltwater croc. Fucking Australia

But, even all this doesn’t deter me from wanting to take a dream vacation to Australia

Funnily enough that toad is not native to Australia and comes from south/central America.

The venom is a psychedelic though and there are people that milk and smoke them, disgusting it is.

Reactions: Pritch
    yup and they are destroying a lot of the native flora and fauna
    and we also are waging war on the fire ants atm which aren't native to Aus
    they are literally helicopter bombing areas to try and stop the spread of fire ants from what I heard the other day

I wonder at times if we are dealing with bio terrorism through imports :/

Reactions: Fig
    yup and they are destroying a lot of the native flora and fauna
    and we also are waging war on the fire ants atm which aren't native to Aus
    they are literally helicopter bombing areas to try and stop the spread of fire ants from what I heard the other day

I wonder at times if we are dealing with bio terrorism through imports :/
    Good luck with the ants. We have fire ants. But… We have ‘crazy ants’ that will wipe out fire ant colonies. And, they don’t bite. The downside is that they selectively nest in electronics (like your home electric meter) and will short them out. Pick your poison…

Platypus has a stinger in its tail so be careful of that one chances of seeing one extremely remote though

Koalas are drunken little mongrel thing that has claws that will rip you to pieces and they have a transmittable sti, on top of that the little bastards bite... don't be fooled do not pick them up the wild ones are not like the domesticated version u see people playing with in the zoo.

after that there is a frilled neck lizard that will run at you climb up your pant leg and bite you on the Yarbles or pecker

Then there is the other introduced species of Hogs they will go you and are a real problem,

And then still there are packs of feral dogs gettin about in some parts

Meanwhile driving down the streets of most towns you will see foxes because you aren't allowed to shoot at them in town, clever creature, this one wont hurt you.

except that one time a relative had one cornered up a tree with a shotgun and it decided to jump from the top and broke both front legs and was still trying to get away...

Then we have fresh water crocodiles they seem to leave you alone (don't trust them)

but wait there's more there are Salt water crocodiles and they will actively see u as a meal ticket (at night time if your in the northern part of Australia get a spotlight and point it out into the swamp you will have thousands of little reflective eyes lookin right at ya ;)

and to think haven't even started on spiders, snakes, Insects or the other innumerable aquatic life (blue ringed octopus, Man o war jellyfish etc,)

Me personally will still walk around in a pair of thongs holding a tinny :D

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yasherka