• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Nm Draw results

TacRabbit

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2011
Clovis Nm
Just wondering how everyone did in the draw. Myself and a couple of buddies drew deer in unit 31 for the first rifle season and are planning on going for audad some time in late summer/early fall.

Re: Nm Draw results

No archery elk for me. Im ok with it though as i drew a elk tag in AZ, so that would have been tough to swing.

Muzzleloader IBEX- 17 yrs
Rifle Antelope-18 yrs
Third choice deer
One of my best friends drew his oryx(26 yrs) and we havea huge dilema-the ibex and oryx hunts are at the same time!!!!
Another if my best friends drew a damn good elk tag and coincides with my antelope hunt! DILEMAS!!!!! Hahaha

Crapped out on everything in NM. Thanks goodness for land owner tags or I would be screwed.

14 years of putting in for Elk , Oryx, and Antelope and I hadnt drawn.

I drew Oryx, Barbay Seep, and Deer. Deer was not needed since 90% of my hunt will be on private land.

I drew elk, and deer, now just hurry up and wait!

I will have to go with NMpistolero on his Ibex hunt, hopefully get to see a nice billy hit the rocks!

Congratulations to those who got their tags. I think that this year will be much better than last since we have already surpassed last years total rain fall in most areas.

I have been considering an over the counter audad tag but have to do a little more research on prospective areas. Might head up to the Mills Canyon area and check it out.