• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bender
    Could all just be bullshit, up to you to decide.

Youre an evil old man for posting that.

I see youre "cold as Fuck" and 'Trump' it with:

1668866790261.png

Global Warming is so Al Gore

Its now Climate Crisis

1668892236549.png

But no matter what label you need to put on it for the sheep to get on board
    its just a pile of shit being sold for an agenda....

New Flash: Weather will change

Reactions: camotoe
    Fat little xommie^

If not for crotch goblins I’d be over there tearing it up

CA5E58E2-A70B-422E-8018-C2AD1DDF72B5.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Bender
    Kind of like when the Democrats convinced minorities that Republicans were responsible for all the things they themselves did. They decided to dump Global Warning in favor of Climate Change, so they could blame it no matter what the weather.

Last edited:
    I used to visit my sis and BIL when they lived in Buffalo and I think it was maybe 1969 around Christmas, it snowed over 30" overnight. Climate change my ass!
    They had streets designated as "snow emergency streets" which meant they would plow all the snow from the main streets into said designated streets so if you parked your car in one you might not see it until Spring.
    My sis and BIL lived on one of them and I remember he had to park their car about three blocks away in a school lot that they kept cleared.
    Mmmmm.. just reminds me of another reason I love Central Texas.

You left out the mosquitos. I don't mind the sneks so much as whenever I'm taking a walk in the boonies I always carry my .357 loaded with .38 snake shot. But fuck a bunch of fire ants. Those little bastards will tear you up if you're not careful. I always have a bag of fire ant mound destroyer in my shop out back.
    The skeeters weren't so bad this year because of our drought.

Reactions: camotoe
    Saw a few snowflakes fall either saturday or yesterday morning. It was traumatizing.

• Haha
    Reactions: Darayavaus
    Buffalo is getting hammered again. The fetch from Lake Erie is perfect.

From 2020, fetch on the receiving end:

Conditions "too bad for snowplows"

Everything is closing, everything!!!

All channels reporting imminent doom

"Doom?", you say?

The Buffalo webcams show blizzardly blizzards:

This would be an awesome weekend to spend on My. Washington. The old building was literally chained down because winds were so high.

75bqur.jpg

Went out to the store this morning. Wasn't the worst I'd ever driven in. Lotta blowing around. Not a ton falling. Winds still blowing and just got back in from plowing. It was raining when I got up at 6:30. Now it's 5°. Oh well. The garage is set to 58° so the truck will melt off nicely.

20221223_102902.jpg

Lake Erie marine weather report

"The Marine Weather Forecast In Detail:
    LEZ041 Forecast Issued: 1224 PM EST Fri Dec 23 2022

STORM WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING ...HEAVY FREEZING SPRAY WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON..."

"This Afternoon...Southwest Storm Force Winds To 50 Knots. Lake Effect Snow. Waves 15 To 20 Feet Building To 17 To 22 Feet. Waves Occasionally Around 28 Feet."

Pretty big weather for Lake Erie"

Finally found a live webcam of Lake Erie, looks rough...

Ruined Christmas.

Honestly I couldn't give two shits about Christmas, but it ruined my planned hunting trip after it.
    There was already two plus feet of snow in the yard before all this fun started, which means the snow plow wall at the end of the driveway is probably 4-5 feet high already. Rain this morning, then more snow, two more inches on top of that, supposed to be 1 degree tonight. Followed by more snow to come. No way to shovel a 6 foot high, 12 foot deep wall of ice.

Oddly I was looking forward to hunting in the single digit temps.

I'm depressed.

You left out the mosquitos. I don't mind the sneks so much as whenever I'm taking a walk in the boonies I always carry my .357 loaded with .38 snake shot. But fuck a bunch of fire ants. Those little bastards will tear you up if you're not careful. I always have a bag of fire ant mound destroyer in my shop out back.
    The skeeters weren't so bad this year because of our drought.
    Don’t forget those nasty roaches

Temperature is way below normal here last night and will be for the next few days dogs in the house water dripping and TVA is doing rolling blackouts. Getting a dam generac. Should have done it already

hmmm, supposed to be 78 deg here on sunday.

We had our chance, Hollywood warned us... Did we listen???

Okay, the plot may have been a bit hokey, BUT THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!!

Special effects defined description

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    Here I am warming up the 2 strokes for a measly 3' of snow.

I wish we could get 6 feet. It's a hell of a lot easier to avoid the rocks and deadfall when it's under 4' of snow.

IMG_20221112_161805585.jpg

Reactions: Maggot