• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No big deal she was of minimum value. Just write an $11,000 check on the taxpayers dime.

My stepdad was a paramedic for a long time. He would talk about some of the cops he’d meet on calls where they’d say things like “2 dead, 2 injured but NHI”. NHI stood for “no human involved”, just disposable people.

Expose this motherfucker fully and make it that he is absolutely unhireable by any line of employment anywhere he goes. Wherever he tries to relocate to, trolls need to alert everybody in the region he is in and make sure everybody knows what and who he is. Just like how we livestream clowns expose and dox the shit out of pedophiles on live catches and then follow up afterwards by contacting their families and jobs too.

Any business that STILL hires him even after being informed and in the know? Well, they are going to become the subjects of constant trolling and nonstop bogus negative reviews posted about their business until they let him go. That is what happened to a doctor's office somewhere in the Midwest that still hired a pedo caught in a sting after netizens had found out that the pedo was trying to apply there as a receptionist and had called the practice to warn them against it. Reviews got posted immediately afterward that the doctor would be masturbating in public outside the office and shitting in peoples' potted plants and similarly themed hilarity. They fired him (the pedo) very shortly after and the reviews were then removed in fairness. It wasn't like you weren't warned, idiots.

Last edited:
Devils advocate here. It could be that he was saying it in a different context than it comes across in the tiny video clips posted above. Maybe he was being sarcastic in a thought to be private conversation. People that do jobs that are constantly exposed to fucked up shit have to find some humor in the loss/ trauma they deal with everyday. Its common for soldiers, nurses, EMS, cops, etc. It helps them keep their sanity. I agree the video makes it sound fucked up, and it may be. The loss is terrible and Im not discounting that by any means. It was dumb to say that with a rolling body cam. Look how long it takes folks here to make/post memes about super sad/ tragic events. Before you judge too harshly, imagine living those events all the time. Desensitization is a thing, saying it on camera so that it potentially gets out the the public is dumber than shit.

Last edited:
Expose this motherfucker fully and make it that he is absolutely unhireable by any line of employment anywhere he goes. Wherever he tries to relocate to, trolls need to alert the everybody in the region he is in and make sure everybody knows what and who he is. Just like how we livestream clowns expose and dox the shit out of pedophiles on live catches and then follow up afterwards by contacting their families and jobs too.

Any business that STILL hires him even after being informed and in the know? Well, they are going to become the subjects of constant trolling and nonstop bogus negative reviews posted about their business until they let him go. That is what happened to a doctor's office somewhere in the Midwest that still hired a pedo caught in a sting after netizens had found out that the pedo was trying to apply there as a receptionist and had called the practice to warn them against it. Reviews got posted immediately afterward that the doctor would be masturbating in public outside the office and shitting in peoples' potted plants and similarly themed hilarity. They fired him (the pedo) very shortly after and the reviews were then removed in fairness. It wasn't like you weren't warned, idiots.
It’s called the Brady list - many departments actively seek them, won’t make any difference what he was fired for
The dude in AZ just fired again for roughing up handcuffed suspects- this one in particular arrested for calling him a name . Before AZ he was a MI officer who was fired for - beating up and robbing a handcuffed suspect. And then later breaking some of the guys fingers for filing a report . Laughing like they did after beating the 78 year old dementia lady- that’s grounds for promotion

But but but spd is reformed how else could a judge have just recently release them from federal oversight.

They're supposed to back us. Instead, many resort to extortion.

This is the VERY reason why gun banning politicians, both leftists and RINOS, want to completely do away with the 2nd Amendment. They will not be satisfied until everybody is fully disarmed. Because the presence of any armed citizenry is a potential life altering threat to those who are on power trips. The SOLE reason for so many police and other state enforcers getting away with so much as they have done now is because the collective of the armed citizenry is playing nice. Look at a few weeks ago in Virginia when armed townsmen showed up in force to keep a Patriot school board speaker from being arrested. And they succeeded in preventing the arrest, by simply being there and sending a very tangible message of: "Hey, you guys really do not want to proceed any further". Now imagine what would happen if gun owners all over the country are united under their local and neighborhood Committees of Vigilance, and every time a cop is even beating on somebody too hard, a call goes out on a HAM radio and suddenly several dozen Vigilance 'deputies' all arrive on scene and form a cordon, or a skirmish line in the distance, just standing there...

During the 2007-2012 land seizures and forced evictions of homeowners and businesses in China to make way for state mega-projects, a small steel foundry in my uncle's vicinity in Heilongjiang was being evicted by a group of magistrates and their hired security muscle. During the shouting match between the steel plant owner and the magistrates who were issuing all manner of threats, the steel plant owner lit a Roman candle and sprayed some salute charges in the direction of the officials, who were used to not facing resistance from anyone, and they began to howl with fright and bunny hopping everywhere as the fireworks exploded around them. When the fireworks barrage was over, a man, this time from the truck tire retreading and repair shop across the street from the steel plant, came casually walking out towards the magistrates. He had a hunting bow in one hand, a quiver of arrows on his back, and one arrow held between his teeth. No arrow nocked on the bow or actually pointed at someone, completely non-threatening, but the message was clear and visible as day. He walked right up to the stunned front man of the group of officials, took the arrow out from between his clenched teeth, and told him: "You bastard, you were LUCKY you just got some fireworks shot at you. I was watching you bunch the whole time from the roof behind you and I had drawn down on every single one of you. If I had chosen to, your poor mothers would have been burning incense in your memories tonight.... NOW LEAVE". Two days later, the prefecture court of the region placed a cease and desist order on the eviction of that neighborhood.

Devils advocate here. It could be that he was saying it in a different context than it comes across in the tiny video clips posted above. Maybe he was being sarcastic in a thought to be private conversation. People that do jobs that are constantly exposed to fucked up shit have to find some humor in the loss/ trauma they deal with everyday. Its common for soldiers, nurses, EMS, cops, etc. It helps them keep their sanity. I agree the video makes it sound fucked up, and it may be. The loss is terrible and Im not discounting that by any means. It was dumb to say that with a rolling body cam. Look how long it takes folks here to make/post memes about super sad/ tragic events. Before you judge too harshly, imagine living those events all the time. Desensitization is a thing, saying it on camera so that it potentially gets out the the public is dumber than shit.
That desensitization happens. 15 years ago we were shocked by a mass killiing. Now its an everyday 'meh' sort of occurance.

You have to be a real POS to have that kind of reaction to a young individuals life being needlessly taken. Clown world with clown cops.

What if she wasn't crossing the street? What she was blocking the street in a BLM protest? Just a thought. The news gets that stuff wrong on purpose all the time. Does that change anyone's opinion?

To be clear, I'm not suggesting that she was, just want to point out how easily your anger can be controlled with a tiny detail. That's the power the media holds.

Last edited:
What if she wasn't crossing the street? What she was blocking the street in a BLM protest? Just a thought. The news gets that stuff wrong on purpose all the time. Does that change anyone's opinion?

To be clear, I'm not suggesting that she was, just want to point out how easily your anger can be controlled with a tiny detail. That's the power the media holds.
Other LE boot lickers will be entering that chat soon........

Not saying you specifically are doing that, but the boot lickers will be waking up soon.

I wanted to be LE at a young age, but today, zero respect for these people. Its such an ugly organization. I have inlaws that are LE, and they are just ugly people too. They fit the mold.

Other LE boot lickers will be entering that chat soon........

Not saying you specifically are doing that, but the boot lickers will be waking up soon.

I wanted to be LE at a young age, but today, zero respect for these people. Its such an ugly organization. I have inlaws that are LE, and they are just ugly people too. They fit the mold.
I'm definitely not a boot licker.

I'm also not one to get torqued up by a 10 second clip out of context because some chick on the news told me that I should be. Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be. This may be exactly what it appears, or there may be more to the story.

Reactions: SBRSarge
According to KTTH, Auderer reported Solan “lamented” the young woman’s death during their initial conversation, Auderer’s half of which is recorded on the body camera, and said it was unfortunate her death would “turn into lawyers arguing ‘the value of human life.’ ”

“I responded with something like: ‘She’s 26 years old. What value is there? Who cares?’ I intended the comment as a mockery of lawyers,” Auderer reported, according to KTTH. “I laughed at the ridiculousness of how these incidents are litigated and the ridiculousness of how I watched these incidents play out as two parties bargain over a tragedy.”

Auderer acknowledged, according to KTTH, that anyone listening to the body-camera recording “would rightfully believe I was being insensitive to the loss of human life.”

According to KTTH, Auderer reported Solan “lamented” the young woman’s death during their initial conversation, Auderer’s half of which is recorded on the body camera, and said it was unfortunate her death would “turn into lawyers arguing ‘the value of human life.’ ”

“I responded with something like: ‘She’s 26 years old. What value is there? Who cares?’ I intended the comment as a mockery of lawyers,” Auderer reported, according to KTTH. “I laughed at the ridiculousness of how these incidents are litigated and the ridiculousness of how I watched these incidents play out as two parties bargain over a tragedy.”

Auderer acknowledged, according to KTTH, that anyone listening to the body-camera recording “would rightfully believe I was being insensitive to the loss of human life.”
Crazy how context matters and edits can push narratives

Why should that make any difference? What if she was protesting the local drag queen library reading time instead?

Eh, this was a case of "lack of context".

Dark humor is a survival tool though. My MRE spoon was always a riot on the messy shit. If I couldn't make the stomachs turn, I'd talk about spaghetti, or ask if dark chocolate would be good in chili or, "Hey John, that shit looks like the pizza sauce we just ate! BARF!

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Why should that make any difference? What if she was protesting the local drag queen library reading time instead?
You're absolutely full of shit if you want to pretend that you, me and the rest of the folks here wouldn't feel entirely differently about this situation based on why she was in the road.

Again, to clarify for the slow people, I am not suggesting that she was on that street that night for any particular reason, but if she was antifa intentionally blocking traffic and was hit by a cop on the way to stop a mass shooting, you'd be laughing too.

That's an extreme example, but it makes the point more clear if you're struggling to understand it.

Context matters, and I don't get mad when the news lady tells me to.

Eh, this was a case of "lack of context".

Dark humor is a survival tool though. My MRE spoon was always a riot on the messy shit. If I couldn't make the stomachs turn, I'd talk about spaghetti, or ask if dark chocolate would be good in chili or, "Hey John, that shit looks like the pizza sauce we just ate! BARF!
I almost typed out something similar. If you think this is bad, you've never been around combat arms folks in the military. This conversation isn't even remarkable compared to the shit we've laughed about. He didn't even make a joke about raping her corpse. It's Bush league at best. These civilians have no idea how dark that shit can get.

Last edited:
I almost typed put something similar. If you think this is bad, you've never been around combat arms folks in the military. This conversation isn't even remarkable compared to the shit we've laughed about. He didn't even make a joke about raping her corpse. It's Bush league at best. These civilians have no idea how dark that shit can get.
I took great pride in making dudes run off scene in hilarity. I'd say the most fucked up shit right before folks needed to be serious.

Over dose dead girl - "She's probably a dead fuck" "Did you check if she was pierced down there?" "Bush or bald"
Gunshot suicide - "Utterly mind blowing" "Wonder what went through his head at the very end?" "I think cause of death was he had more brains outside his body than inside"
Hanging suicide - "Looks like he really hung in there" "Hey, I'm gonna hang outside, but not like that"
For the females - "Hey a corpse can still get a hard on, I'll be outside, you do you.

Oh fuck, it was endless!

Yeah, that cop is a shitbag. But, she was probably walking in the fucking street drunk high or just being an asshole walking in the street. The driver had no insurance because why the fuck would they in Seattle. She had no insurance to pay out in the event of her death and the piece of shit ambulance chasing asshole attorney wants a big payday.

So even though the cop shad nothing to do with her being dead, they will stroke a $2.5 mil check to her family, the shitbag lawyer will collect 33% of it and they will piss away the rest of the money buying a quickie mart or opening a store that sells counterfeit clothing and purses.

If he cops in Seattle, he sees a dead fucker almost daily, stops at 3-5 drug overdoses a shift and goes to several drunken bar fights where smart cunt college girls and fighting over some druggie scumbag and the local piss smelling dive bar and he has been doing it for the last decade with fewer and fewer cops to back him up. And the back seat of his car smells like hobo stank, piss, shit or vomit so he drives around in the rain with the window open.

You're absolutely full of shit if you want to pretend that you, me and the rest of the folks here wouldn't feel entirely differently about this situation based on why she was in the road.

Again, to clarify for the slow people, I am not suggesting that she was on that street that night for any particular reason, but if she was antifa intentionally blocking traffic and was hit by a cop on the way to stop a mass shooting, you'd be laughing too.

That's an extreme example, but it makes the point more clear if you're struggling to understand it.

Context matters, and I don't get mad when the news lady tells me to.
You’re right, our reactions would be different. Maybe that’s not the right thing.

This is the VERY reason why gun banning politicians, both leftists and RINOS, want to completely do away with the 2nd Amendment. They will not be satisfied until everybody is fully disarmed. Because the presence of any armed citizenry is a potential life altering threat to those who are on power trips. The SOLE reason for so many police and other state enforcers getting away with so much as they have done now is because the collective of the armed citizenry is playing nice. Look at a few weeks ago in Virginia when armed townsmen showed up in force to keep a Patriot school board speaker from being arrested. And they succeeded in preventing the arrest, by simply being there and sending a very tangible message of: "Hey, you guys really do not want to proceed any further". Now imagine what would happen if gun owners all over the country are united under their local and neighborhood Committees of Vigilance, and every time a cop is even beating on somebody too hard, a call goes out on a HAM radio and suddenly several dozen Vigilance 'deputies' all arrive on scene and form a cordon, or a skirmish line in the distance, just standing there...

During the 2007-2012 land seizures and forced evictions of homeowners and businesses in China to make way for state mega-projects, a small steel foundry in my uncle's vicinity in Heilongjiang was being evicted by a group of magistrates and their hired security muscle. During the shouting match between the steel plant owner and the magistrates who were issuing all manner of threats, the steel plant owner lit a Roman candle and sprayed some salute charges in the direction of the officials, who were used to not facing resistance from anyone, and they began to howl with fright and bunny hopping everywhere as the fireworks exploded around them. When the fireworks barrage was over, a man, this time from the truck tire retreading and repair shop across the street from the steel plant, came casually walking out towards the magistrates. He had a hunting bow in one hand, a quiver of arrows on his back, and one arrow held between his teeth. No arrow nocked on the bow or actually pointed at someone, completely non-threatening, but the message was clear and visible as day. He walked right up to the stunned front man of the group of officials, took the arrow out from between his clenched teeth, and told him: "You bastard, you were LUCKY you just got some fireworks shot at you. I was watching you bunch the whole time from the roof behind you and I had drawn down on every single one of you. If I had chosen to, your poor mothers would have been burning incense in your memories tonight.... NOW LEAVE". Two days later, the prefecture court of the region placed a cease and desist order on the eviction of that neighborhood.
Reminds me of Kory X, in Texas. During the conVID shutdown, he and a few buddies would show up in front of businesses, armed with AKs and ARs, and chanting "TEXAS IS OPEN!" They were yelling out to the cops sitting nearby, in their patrol cars.

I've been pushing for unity for a long time now. Close to 20yrs.
I keep planting seeds.
United together, the republic would be unstoppable.

A very smart mentor once told me, do not put anything in a report or say something in public while in uniform, you can't intelligently defend in a courtroom. Dark humor or not, it was insensitive and this will probably get debated in a courtroom with tax payers money.

We called it "Blue Humor". When you have seen enough bad/traumatic crap, you do find ways to deal with it mentally. It's not right, and yeah, he probably shouldn't have said what he did out loud, within earshot of someone else or, recording device but, he did. Sometimes us humans just suck. Mac

I'm definitely not a boot licker.

I'm also not one to get torqued up by a 10 second clip out of context because some chick on the news told me that I should be. Sometimes things aren't what they seem to be. This may be exactly what it appears, or there may be more to the story.
More than likely there IS more to the story

See George Floyd for example. All the media focused on was the 'I can't breathe' part, and failed to mention that he'd swallowed enough drugs to kill a horse.

Before all y'all get up in arms, lets take a minute to actually see what went on

M